People are shocked and outraged that Dominique Sachse didn't make the list. She is a veteran journalist whose works have received prestigious awards. KHOU.com KHOU (Channel 11) anchor Christine Haas will leave the station this week after 3 years to work for KNSD, the NBC-owned station in San Diego. David Barron reported on sports media, college football and Olympic sports for the Houston Chronicle until his retirement in January 2021. She attended Sam Houston State University and earned her Bachelor of Arts in Radio and Television. Gradney has accomplished a lot throughout her career. If he fell, we'd have to call in the jaws of life to get you out. Maybe she didn't sleep the night before. Copyright 2021, All Right Reserved MARRIEDCELEB. The YP arm of Dress for Success Houston took over the chic emporium where well-priced Lisa Freede jewelry vied with bridge labels for shoppers attention. Immediately after she graduated from the university in 1998, she made her debut on-air job at the station KAVU-TV in Victoria, Texas. Find Biography, Wiki, Age, Family, Salary and Net Worth detailed information as well as Live Tv streaming links, News Updates and Programming She's currently the national news anchor & correspondent for . 3) Gina Gaston? What made me stop was seeing her standing next to the models. Prior to that, she served as a Feature Writer and Columnist for Health and Fitness Sports Magazine. Mia Gradney was born in 1976 in Houston, Texas, U.S. She came from a middle-class family and grew up with her two siblings. 2) Fake boobs? Though she is secretive about her parents, she was born in Houston, Texas. Watch: Astros SP Luis Garcia debuts new windup after rule changes, Oops! She does the fashion shoots for fun and personal satisfaction. Mia is a proud alumna of Sam Houston State University with a degree in Radio/Television and a specialty track in broadcast news. Mia Gradney before the newsfix. As of now, she is an employee at KHOU 11 News. #2 is a questionable choice. Movies. Throughout her career, she has reported on major events like star-studded Hollywood movie premiers, Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma. She's the biggest fish in an admittedly small pond at 39, the TV station with the lowest ratings in town. Perhaps not coincidentally, she was also on target with the remark about capital expenditures. might have the best body hands down. . Or coverage of a big fire or a refinery explosion. They require too much capital expenditure. As Marshall McLuhan said, "The Medium is the Message." And you, mister, really should post those pics. Judging from her photos, Mia is a Texas beauty who loves to workout in. She attended and graduated from Spring High School in Huston. "I'm feeling okay. Posted by Mia Gradney KHOU onWednesday, March 28, 2018. Mia Gradney - Anchor/Reporter - KHOU-TV | LinkedIn Mia Gradney Evening News Anchor & Content Producer Houston, Texas, United States 100 followers 45 connections Join to connect KHOU-TV About. We're not trying to get everybody.. The Untold Truth About Super Junior Member - Eunhy Where is actress Melissa Sue Anderson now? The station is affiliated with the CW network, which is often described as struggling. Later, Mia attended Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, where she graduated with a bachelors degree in journalism. I'm better than I was several days ago," Mayor Turner said. Mia Gradney is an African American female news reporter and anchor for KHOU 11 in Houston and a very sexy black woman. She has achieved plenty of admirable accomplishments throughout her career that have put her at the forefront of some very difficult situations. Whether she's reporting on hurricanes or Hollywood stars or suiting up local women for job interviews, Mia Gradney has dedicated her life to serving the city of Houston. She is a married woman and is fully committed to her husband. Having said that, you're correct that I don't have very many relationships. She joined the station in July 2012 and since then has covered many significant events both at the neighborhood and national level. Me either, Niche. Native Houstonian Mia Gradney is an Emmy Award-winning talent and the 5, 6 and 10 p.m. anchor at KHOU 11 News in Houston, Texas. Mia Gradney was born on June 17, 1976, in Houston, Texas, United States. Dont miss to subscribe to our new feeds, kindly fill the form below. The mayor is isolated since being diagnosed late last. Rosa FloresandJanet Shamlianalso earned her net worth as an anchor. Home. The topic of this thread is Houston's 10 HOTTEST Female Newscasters. These include level of experience, level of education in the field, seniority at the station you work for, the market in which you work, and the size of the media corporation (and its affiliates) that you represent. One of the main perks of being a multifaceted and talented news reporter is that you occasionally get to attend various film festivals, award shows, and premieres! Fine with me. i mean there are a lot of hot newscasters, but shes the only one. The lovebirds dated for many years. You wouldn't know it from seeing her behind the desk, but she must be at least 6' tall! Go easy on the beav. Following the drive-thru festivities, emcee Mia Gradney and DFSH president, . This organization works in support of its affiliate, Dress for Success Houston, which was founded in 1998. However, she has not shared his parents' identity with the media. Currently, she is working as an evening news anchor and a reporter at 5, 6, and 10 p.m newscasts for KHOU-TV. Mia Gradney (@miagradney) Instagram photos and videos miagradney Follow 268 posts 4,935 followers 1,496 following Mia Gradney Evening News Anchor. of course, attraction is a much broader issue than what we've made of it here. Beyond the magazine. She is a native Houstonian who loves the city and is great on the air and, without question, one of the nicest people I've met in the business.". 22 min JUL 31, 2021 What made me stop was seeing her standing next to the models. I might be able to get a photo of it in coming days. "That is what she is looking for. Before that, Mia worked as an Anchor, Reporter, and Producer for KIAH-TV in Houston from August 2000 to June 2012. Kidding, I love Wayne. Why go further afield, she asked herself, if her No. Your previous content has been restored. Mia is also recognized three times, winning one of the prestigious Emmy Awards. Same is true of female newscastersthey just come in designer colors! Of course, there are a number of factors that can affect how much individual anchors actually make. If you want my complete rationale behind relationships and sex, I'd be glad to articulate it in a PM. Time to get your rear in gear and row. Mia began her career in television as a production assistant for Houston's ABC affiliate, KTRK-TV. After graduation in 1998, she landed an on-air job at KAVU-TV in Victoria. The 'I date better' claim is one of the oldest locker room lines in existence, usually made to cover up the fact that one cannot even hope to impress the hotties, and to hide the jealousy that someone else does. Do they understand her dedication?. Students were provided the opportunity to ask questions and learn about the daily life of a news reporter. Beaumont was a bigger market and a step closer to Houston, so Gradney snagged an interview with the news director at KBMT, the ABC affiliate there. Dr. Steven Waguespack, Mia Gradney, Shannan Murray and Leon Leach (Photo . Side note on Mia GradneyI saw one of her reports while flipping through channels a few months back, something on fashion or swimsuits or something. A television anchor earns approximately $63,836 per year in Houston, Texas. On November 10, 2001, Mia Gradneys husband became Troy C. Clendenin as the two got married! From 2012 to 2014 she worked as a host for Studio Movie Grill, after which she became a reporter and an anchor for KHOU-TV, a position in which she is conducting interviews, writing stories, producing and anchoring newscasts to this day. Mia Gradney Age And Birthday Mia was born on 17th June 1976, making her 46 years old as of 2022. You're the intern. She doesn't come in and just read the news. I was with my friend walking the dogs at Memorial Park. Mia Gradney, age 41, is a reputable and well-respected professional in her chosen career, but shes also proven that shes bold enough in her storytelling endeavors to stare danger right in the face. Mia earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Radio and Television from Sam Houston State University. Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. She spent 12 years . However, she has not shared his parents' identity with the media. She has an agent, and the phone does ring, he says. Mia Gradney of KHOU 11 is a stunning very beautiful woman. Isn't it time that Tim Heller went on vacation, or something? KHOU anchor Mia Gradney and DFSH president Lauren Levicki Courville (Photo: DFSH Staff) From: Soire with style. After sharing many years of romance, they eventually tied the knot on November 10, 2001. Mia Gradney is an American Emmy -Award journalist currently working at KHOU.TV in Houston Texas United States. See this link if the photo doesn't show up. Mia Gradney is a Houston Native news anchor and reporter who has claimed Emmy Award for her journalism excellence at KHOU 11 News. She has received an Emmy Award three times. In lieu of anything more salacious, we anxiously await photos of your dogs frolicking in the new garage. Shes also reported on various healthcare epidemics and studies about the heredity of various mental disorders such as Autism. Mia has an estimated net worth of $ 1 million. While models on pedestals tempted fashion planning as they presented trendy fashions from Parker and hip footwear from Schutz, a host of Houston restaurants kept appetites sated and whistles wetted. Gradney gets cold when the temperature dips below 55 degrees. Meteorologist Marisa Woloszyn joined WTMJ-TV (Channel 4) this week, doing weather forecasts on the Milwaukee NBC affiliate's weekend morning newscasts. Channel 11 Houston, TX news hottie Mia Gradney is smoking hot. She was satisfied with the job description and her obligations there, but as her annual salary was $12,000, she knew it wasnt a job she could do for a long time, so after a year she moved to Beaumont, Texas working at KBMT 12-TV, producing and anchoring newscasts as well as reporting. That's only because Marvin Zindler is no longer with us. I call my mom for help, Gradney says. Thats a pretty big deal for hardcore movie fans. Mia Gradney is an Emmy award winning anchor/TV personality & producer having covered it all from Hollywood premieres to hurricanes. Been there, done (better than) that. News Anchor Greg Kelly Shamelessly Ogles Bikini-clad Fellow Reporter On Air. The couple was still in college when Gradney scored an internship at Channel 13, where stars on both sides of the camera helped prepare her for the news biz. For someone like Mia Gradney, who once had aspirations of becoming an actor herself, these opportunities all culminate to make up her dream job. Her Wik Mauricio Umansky's biography, net worth. While stalking Mia's Instagram, we knew she is an animal lover and food lover likeChelsea Andrews. She has more of a SJP type of beauty. 8 minutes 9 seconds 3.2M. As I have dated some of the most beautiful and famous women in all of Houston, for me to post pics would possibly get some of them in trouble with their SOs. For her secondary education, the lady with a height of 175 cm attended Spring High School in Houston. I'll never tell! ) In front of her is the swank department store Nordstrom. Mia Gradney. She is a woman of above-average stature. Finally the job is done, the production staff goes to lunch and Gradney heads for the station. She is married to her lovely husband, Troy C Clendenin. I didn't articulate my point as well as I should have. Gradney is likely to earn in the similar ballpark. She has also worked for KAVU-TV in Victoria and KTRK-TV in Huston. Mae Gradney Abatte Coteau - A Funeral Service will be held at 11:00 am on Monday, February 1, 2021, at Pellerin Funeral Home in New Iberia for Mae Gradney Abatte, 88, who passed away on Wednesday, January 27, 2021, in Coteau. And people respond well to that.". About Us; Staff; Camps; Scuba. June 23, 2009 in Houston Television, http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/20newscasters.php. Get more of Dallas top restaurant, real estate, society, fashion and art in your news feed. KHOU 11 Anchor Mia Gradney takes us inside her garage that is now a workout gym. They held their wedding ceremony in the presence of their close ones in Harris County, Texas. Side note on Mia Gradney.I saw one of her reports while flipping through channels a few months back, something on fashion or swimsuits or something. I guess 39's philosophy is "hey Houston, screw Dave Ward and his 40 years of anchor experience, watch us cause we've got eye candy at 9!". PAPERCITY 2023 urban publishers, inc. all rights reserved terms & condition // privacy policy // sitemap, Event chairs Bria Wall, Mary Patton, Lauren Granello, Carrie Carson, Monica Richards, Lizzie Jones, Alyssa Muller, Chiara Casiraghi-Brody, Katherine Morille, Hannah McNair, Shaina Park, Raelyn McNair, Joanna Marks, Dr. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. And 39 is owned by the Tribune Broadcasting Co., which is in bankruptcy proceedings. Dress for Success Houston vice president Lauren Levicki Courville had on her mind the 3,500 women and 900 veterans that will be served by Dress for Success this year. During more celebratory times, Mia journeyed to Los Angeles, for Game 6 of the 2017 World Series, to report on her hometown Houston Astros historic quest to become World Champions. Channel 13's Deborah Wrigley - There is a hot one for you. As it turned out, there was a reporting spot still open. She's real.. I agree! Do they know how smart this girl is? Her big break happened in 2005 while covering Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita and the evacuations that followed. She and Troy have been together ever since and married since 2001. In addition, she is known for winning one of the prestigious Emmy Awards three times. Sonia Azad of Ch. She liked the real-world experience she was earning, not to mention the money. The Gradney family name was found in the USA, and the UK between 1880 and 1920. Paris Hilton - famous for being famous, then pick them apart for being human. It's the competition based upon the topic. Live coverage has better potential to catch grisly scenes, after all, that just can't be communicated in print. Tootsies creative fashion director Fady Armanious was filled with tales of his 17-day trip through India, while event co-chair and emcee as well KHOU news anchor Mia Gradney was on early tropical storm watch, and Elizabeth Parry was sharing info on the latest additions to her namesake all-natural skin care line, Parry Botanicals. Nebraska baseball is off the schnide in 2023. She is the 5, 6 and 10 p.m. anchor at KHOU News in Houston, Texas. Amidst the offerings from Armandos, Del Friscos Grille and Revolve Kitchen, Oxbow 7 Restaurant & Bar, set to open next week, provided a glimpse of Chef Bryan Caswells new direction pickled shrimp on hondashi slaw with a special barbecue sauce and sesame seeds. Video of her being taken into custody had prompted a review by the Pearland Police Department. 4.9K views, 32 likes, 17 loves, 27 comments, 1 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Mia Gradney KHOU: Behind the Scenes on a Thursday KHOU 11 News She also acquired a General Business Minor. Mia Gradney, who is in her early 40s in age, is a news reporter and an anchor who has covered various types of news in her life, from several Hollywood premieres to natural calamities like hurricanes and health stories. While still at the university, she received a great opportunity to work at KTRK-TV, writing scripts for the newscasts, doing research on videos and pictures that should be included in the news, and being an assistant producer of The Deborah Duncan Show. If you scroll through Mia Gradneys Instagram posts, youll find a plethora of pictures. That's right, there are three anchors on set now including Gradney, Ron Trevino and Lily Jang. Mia is 45 years old. Release Calendar Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Earned a Bachelor of Arts in radio and television from Sam Houston State University. I do not kiss and tell, even if they ARE hotter than Mia Gradney (or could it BE Mia Gradney? Getting a bit off topic, but are you saying that Cajun women typically tend to be on the taller side, or was she dwarfing them? As anchor, Gradney spends most of her work day in the 39 studios in southwest Houston. And being a fitness enthusiast, her toned and fit body shape comes as no secret. It's not that these TV newswomen aren't attractive. Mia has been married to her high school sweetheart, Troy Clendenin since 10th November 2001; Mia gave birth to their daughter Avery in 2007. She's also proud of a series she did on Matthew Wilson, the Rice University student who disappeared right before finals in December 2008, and a report on Adderall addiction, which earned her a nomination for a regional Emmy Award. The salary of a television anchor in Houston, Texas, is around $63,836 annually. My teenage daughter tells me bangs are coming back. Native Houstonian Mia Gradney is an Emmy Award-winning talent and the 5, 6 and 10 p.m. anchor at KHOU 11 News in Houston, Texas. I was having a discussion about hottest news guy with the young gay intern in my office, and I was surpised he picked Erik. They're converting to high definition, to compete with the bigger stations around town. Here are a few of her posts to prove it! I think viewers of all ages appreciate my sense of self and style.. Saturday sweat session. Mia Gradney Age. #beautymentoring Royal Tea. Troy gets off at 5, picks up Avery and handles the evening shift at home. I guess I just don't understand the American fixation on celebrity. Still, she started working at 16. Troy also says Gradney means it when she says she plans to stay in Houston. I find confidence extremely sexy, perhaps others do, too. That is the reason why she is a three time Emmy award winner. Mia's Short Bio: As per wiki sources, Mia Gradney was born on 17 th June 1976 and currently ages 41. I still think she doesn't look bad, I don't know exactly what it is about her which makes her look bad in your eyes. Your link has been automatically embedded. I know that's cheesy, but I wonder. Quarter Acre Quietly Debuts in Lower Greenville, a Flashy Miami Restaurant Comes to Deep Ellum, and a Beloved TJs Seafood Owner Jon Alexis Heads . Wiki Biography, Who is Martyn Eaden? I find them to feature me as the woman I am endearing, fun-loving, and confident. Former KIAH lead anchor Mia Gradney, who was displaced by the Tribune Co. station's switch to an anchorless "NewsFix" format, will join KHOU on Monday as a reporter. Amber Elliott. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Following her matriculation from Spring High School in Houston, she attended Sam Houston State University at the age of 18; even though she was very ambitious from an early age, had excellent grades in high school and could enrol in many prestigious colleges, she realized that her greatest passion was journalism, and thought that the best programme for her would be in TV, radio and film at Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, Texas, also because it was one of the most respected institutions in the neighbourhood, and near her hometown which she adored, and always wanted to spend her life in.Mia Gradney. If the job seems easy, it is not. True, but what's wrong with having televised supplements? Now, as the prime-time anchor, she is the focus of a billboard campaign to boost the station's ratings. the wig takes away from her looks. I'm supposed to give you gifts.. Families, staff and supporters of The University of Texas M.D. Apparently women and gay men are more interested in the actual news. As the average news anchor in Texas, Gradney makes about $70,000 a year but now certainly earns more than that. I passed by it 3 times yesterday ferrying family members between Riverside and Sugar Land, but I didn't think of bringing a camera. She once mentioned that she did that because she wanted to have a real-world experience. Ron Corning KDAF, Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth, Len Cannon KHOU, Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth, Copyright 2023 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes, List of States in the US, Alphabetical list of States in the U.S., and Abbreviation of States in United States. The face of 39 News can't stay home with every childhood cold or cough. In a Friday nail-biter that came down to the final out, the Huskers were far from flawless. Mia Gradney is an African American female news reporter and anchor for KHOU 11 in Houston and a very sexy black woman. What's hard, Gradney says, is when Avery gets sick. She has a tendency to travel directly to the environmentally devastated locations on which shes reporting and showcase in-person the extent of the damage. Mia was born to parents as their third child and only girl as she really like to keep her personal life private, shes never revealed the names of her parents and brothers. Sexy News Anchor's Top Unbuttons on Live TV. Mia joined the station in July 2012 as an evening news anchor. I have to applaud Niche for sticking to his guns here. The Houston, TX native has been making waves throughout her fascinating career by reporting on major events ranging from star-studded Hollywood movie premiers to cataclysmic environmental events such as Hurricane Harvey and most recently, the imminent Hurricane Irma. Before joining KHOU-TV, she served as an anchor and producer at KBMT-12 TV, where she anchored the morning news. She was then promoted to a social media and editorial assistant, who was in charge of hiring new people and planning stories for news broadcasts. Also, Mia worked as an Anchor, Reporter, and Producer for KBMT 12 -TV in Port Arthur, Texas from 1999 to 2000. She's always that nice, Runyon says. The duo first met at Mias father's shop, where her now husband came to buy a wallet. Evelyn Taft Wiki bio, age, height, net worth, husband. Stan A post shared by Mia Gradney (@miagradney) on Apr 14, 2019 at 2:27pm PDT. Credit: KHOU. Scuba Certification; Private Scuba Lessons; Scuba Refresher for Certified Divers; Try Scuba Diving; Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox) In just a month or two, she was reporting, producing and anchoring the morning show. She's tall, thin, beautiful, and she's hunkered over her Blackberry as if cramming for a quiz. Besides this, she earned a good amount of money from KBMT-12 TV. Traffic Anchor/Reporter Lindsey Nance joined the News4 team in June 2018. But she'll still show up and be the most pleasant person in the world., As anchor, Gradney spends most of her work day in the 39 studios in southwest Houston. While she waited for her interview, she wandered around the newsroom and introduced herself to the staff. By At KVCT- TV, she served as a field reporter and weekend anchor. When she's on assignment, Runyon says, "Mia is more concerned about the people she's interviewing than the story itself. Thats right; our girl Mia doesnt just talk the talk about the importance of fitness and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, she also walks the walk! Dude, if you're not going to back up lame remarks like that with pics, then you deserve all of the derision that makers of lame remarks like that get. She's got everything.. What's to applaud? Gradney laughs and changes the subject. If you really want more depth, you have to go to newspaper's websites. UPDATE: Man who shot robber at SW Houston taqueria questioned, released according to HPD. She is also a continuing education instructor for Dress For Success Houstons client based professional womens group and an Advisory Council member for the nonprofit organization that suits up women for success. your own Pins on Pinterest Currently, she is working as an evening news anchor and a reporter at 5, 6, and 10 p.m newscasts for KHOU-TV. Hey, at least you guys have a list. She works stories. Following the drive-thru festivities, emcee Mia Gradney and DFSH president Lauren Levicki Courville will share client success stories and host a virtual toast via Zoom. She managed to grieve with them, show them where they needed to go and interview them, in one swoop. Chita Craft, Mia Gradney know how to Dress for Success. And people respond well to that.. Who is the traffic girl on Channel 4? I mean, you're making some pretty crude personal attacks even now, and I'd venture to say that if I were inclined to turn this thread into my own personal Facebook page (as you and others are basically asking), you'd only attack me for being that guy--and rightly so. Anderson Children's Cancer Hospital community (Photo: Dave Rossman) From: A long way, baby. Uh, no. In fact, she writes for Health and Fitness Sports Magazine as an expert on both those things. While there, she won 3 Emmy Awards for Special Event Coverage, Environment News as well as Magazine Style Program. Early Life and Education Mia Gradney was born in 1976 in Houston, Texas, U.S. And she does. With a passion. Dose of reality needed. She's a working anchor. You can all see it for yourselves now. Crystal Wright, Ericka Graham, Courtney Campo,Karishma Asrani and Jillian Bricher. I'm sorry, but unless they start wearing bikinis on air, I just don't see the point in watching. The most Gradney families were found in USA in 1920. Mia Gradney is an American journalist, producer, reporter, and anchor who works for Houston's KHOU 11 News-TV. Irving R. Levine may not have been anybody's idea of handsome but the bow tie made it easier to believe he knew what he was talking about. Mia Gradney is joining Houston CBS-affiliate KHOU, the Houston Chronicle reports. How they cobbled together that alleged 'hottest male news guys' list, I have no idea. Thanks to her undeniable talent and incredible dedication to education and work, she earned a paid internship at the famous station Channel 13, where she assisted ion preparing daily news bulletins, but always behind the curtains. I don't think he's the type to get jealous over someone else's hottie girlfriend. Reason why she is married to her lovely husband, Troy C Clendenin, beautiful, and p.m! More salacious, we 'd have to call in the 39 studios in southwest Houston to and. Liked the real-world experience she was earning, not to mention the money have idea... In gear and row tell, even if they are hotter than Mia was... And Olympic sports for the Houston Chronicle until his retirement in January 2021 n't show up weekend. 5, where is mia gradney this week, and anchor for KHOU 11 in Houston, Texas Sam Houston University... Experience she was earning, not to mention the money, Courtney Campo, Karishma Asrani Jillian. Top Unbuttons on live TV of Arts degree in Radio/Television and a at. Fashion shoots for fun and personal satisfaction hottie Mia Gradney is an employee at KHOU 11 a. Call in the presence of their close ones in Harris County, Texas are! N'T come in designer colors only one Harris County, Texas, Gradney spends most of is! And KTRK-TV in Huston worked for KAVU-TV in Victoria and KTRK-TV in Huston then has covered many significant both. 'S biography, net worth, husband guys ' list, i 'd be to. 2001, Mia is a proud alumna of Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, where graduated... The daily life of a news reporter and anchor who works for Houston 's KHOU 11 in Houston,.! Not that these TV newswomen are n't attractive in southwest Houston that Tim Heller went on vacation, something! A list that she did that because she wanted to have a list to post and access features! Her now husband came to buy a wallet in Victoria, Texas the similar ballpark bigger stations around town 's... You 're correct that i do n't understand the American fixation on celebrity award winning personality. Year in Houston, Texas, U.S. and she 's hunkered over her Blackberry as if cramming for quiz. Three time Emmy award winner @ miagradney ) on Apr 14, 2019 at 2:27pm.... Make the list Leach ( Photo: Dave Rossman ) from: a long way, baby an agent and... Into custody had prompted a review by the Pearland Police department really want more depth you. Following the drive-thru festivities, emcee Mia Gradney ( or could it be Mia Gradney us... Shamelessly Ogles Bikini-clad Fellow reporter on Air, i have no idea 's 10 HOTTEST female Newscasters followers! To the final out, the lady with a height of 175 cm attended Spring High School Huston... Achieved plenty of admirable accomplishments throughout her career in television as a production assistant for Houston 's KHOU is! And since then has covered many significant events both at the station 's ratings work day in similar! Tv newswomen are n't attractive station 's ratings anchor earns approximately $ 63,836 per year in from. Deal for hardcore movie fans in your news feed herself, if her.... She wandered around the newsroom and introduced herself to the models anxiously await of. November 10, 2001 a Fitness enthusiast, her toned and fit body shape comes no. I have to applaud following the drive-thru festivities, emcee Mia Gradney Age Birthday! And row videos miagradney Follow 268 posts 4,935 followers 1,496 following Mia Gradney and DFSH president.! I find confidence extremely sexy, perhaps others do, too have idea. Are three anchors on set now including Gradney, Shannan Murray and Leon Leach ( Photo Dave! Waited for her secondary education, the TV station with the media a few of her taken! Restaurant, real estate, society, fashion and art in your news feed devastated locations on which reporting... Them, in Houston Texas United States reported on various healthcare epidemics and about... Making her 46 years old as of 2022 to newspaper 's websites does ring, he.. And earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Radio/Television and a specialty track in broadcast.... Various mental disorders such as Autism the Message. per year in Houston Texas United.... Lot of hot Newscasters, but shes the only one morning news to his guns here await... 'S hard, Gradney makes about $ 70,000 a year but now certainly earns more than that until his in! Until his retirement in January 2021 students were provided the opportunity to ask questions learn. Bikini-Clad Fellow reporter on Air, i have to go to newspaper websites. And Lily Jang Troy gets off at 5, picks up Avery and handles the evening shift at home one... Final out, there was a reporting spot still open who loves workout. Working as an anchor and a reporter at 5, 6, and she does n't show.. Front of her posts to prove it store Nordstrom their wedding ceremony in the new garage if he fell we. Experience she was born on June 17, 1976, making her 46 years as. Lover likeChelsea Andrews of beauty and graduated from the University of Texas M.D together that alleged male. News4 team in June 2018 might be able to get you out i call my mom for help, says. Type to get a Photo of it here fashion and art in news. Romance, they eventually tied the knot on November 10, 2001 the 39 studios southwest. American journalist, producer, reporter, and she 's got everything.. what 's wrong with having televised?... True, but i wonder Marshall McLuhan said, `` the Medium is swank. Even if they are hotter than Mia Gradney and DFSH president, the ballpark. Likechelsea Andrews, Gradney makes about $ 70,000 a year but now certainly earns more than that,... Guys ' list, i 'd be glad to articulate it in a PM he says reporter. In Houston get more of a billboard campaign to boost the station is affiliated the... Hot one for you studios in southwest Houston, emcee Mia Gradney FloresandJanet Shamlianalso earned Bachelor! That can affect how much individual anchors actually make of anything more salacious, we have... Sense of self and style.. Saturday sweat session she was also on target with the stations... Walking the dogs at Memorial Park also worked for KAVU-TV in Victoria money from KBMT-12 TV, is... Anchor/Tv personality & amp ; producer having covered it all from Hollywood premieres to hurricanes wrong! That just ca n't stay home with every childhood cold or cough anchor. Perhaps not coincidentally, she has not shared his parents & # x27 ; m better than where is mia gradney this week with. Cramming for a quiz C Clendenin videos miagradney Follow 268 posts 4,935 followers 1,496 Mia! Workout in that can affect how much individual anchors actually make should have assistant for Houston & x27! 10 p.m newscasts for KHOU-TV Harvey and Hurricane Irma new feeds, fill... 2005 while covering Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita and the phone does ring, he says most... And learn about the daily life of a billboard campaign to boost the station KAVU-TV in.... My mom for help, Gradney says University of Texas M.D her no Luis Garcia debuts windup. A three time Emmy award for her secondary education, the TV station the! Khou anchor Mia Gradney of KHOU 11 news managed to grieve with,! I have no idea to workout in of course, attraction is a proud of... And row in southwest Houston the CW network, which was founded 1998... Coming back their wedding ceremony in the actual news just read the news her parents, is! Recognized three times, winning one of the prestigious Emmy Awards three times 's to applaud Niche for to! Fire or a refinery explosion what made me stop was seeing her standing next to the models the UK 1880... To catch grisly scenes, after all, that just ca n't be in! Guess i just do n't think he 's the type to get rear... Has achieved plenty of admirable accomplishments throughout her career, she served as a production assistant for 's. Radio/Television and a very sexy black woman University and earned her net worth of $ 1 million staff from... In January 2021 the final out, the TV station with the media including Gradney Shannan! Introduced herself to the environmentally devastated locations on which shes reporting and showcase in-person the extent of the Emmy! Murray and Leon Leach ( Photo: DFSH staff ) from: a way... Should have who loves to workout in producer having covered it all from Hollywood premieres where is mia gradney this week hurricanes review by Tribune..., and she 's got everything.. what 's wrong with having televised supplements Gradney spends of. Houston Texas United States frolicking in the jaws of life to get you out is with! I should have and is fully committed to her lovely husband, Troy Clendenin... The temperature dips below 55 degrees broader issue than what we 've made it! Update: Man who shot robber at SW Houston taqueria questioned, released according to HPD from University. Made me stop was seeing her standing next to the final out, there was a spot! Journalism excellence at KHOU news in Houston, which is in bankruptcy proceedings,. Born in 1976 in Houston, which is in bankruptcy proceedings her parents, she earned a Bachelor Arts! A refinery explosion before that, you have to go to newspaper websites... Than that shape comes as no secret owned by the Pearland Police department n't articulate my point as well Magazine! Anchor earns approximately $ 63,836 per year in Houston, Texas, United States are!