Chaining is the process of encountering the same Pokemon numerous times in a row. All. The Grand Underground contains wild Pokmon that appear in the overworld. After fifty steps, the Pokeradar needs to be refreshed. To get the chain success rate, we tested 200 encounters and counted how many times the chain broke. You might want to practice in the big flower patch of This is beneficial, because the higher your chain gets, the more likely it is to encounter a shiny Pokemon. This is known as resetting your radar, and it will not break your chain. The nearer, the higher the chance to break. I forgot how the pokeradar worked. Non main series Pokemon titles on handheld & home consoles, Non main series Pokemon games on home consoles. If you fail, try again. Start with the patch of grass that is easiest for you to see. What breaks a poke radar chain? The third and rarest type of grass has a shiny twinkle () on it. After catching a shiny, save your game right away; that way if your chain breaks, you can load your file, saving a few Repels and Repeat Balls. Synchronize can get you the natures you want. 3.3. IVs are valued at 0 to 31 for each stat, with 31 being the perfect IV stat. That unlucky chance your chain will break. Dude went took time out of his day to hunt down my post to flame me, but cant take the time to honor his word, day after day, because he "has a life" yea okay bud. You will hear a "BEEDEEP" sound. After your chain breaks, you'll need to recharge the Poke Radar in order to use it again. You go outside of the grass, on the edge of the grass or too far away from where you started. Yellow zone has a 68% chance to continue your chain. Lots of Super Repels (I go with Super because they have the least cost per step). 3) Once your chain is started, DO NOT equip your skates or bicycle. Move. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Patience and time. Read on to learn how to chain with the Poke Radar, all Poke Radar exclusive Pokemon, and how to get the Poke Radar in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl (BDSP). The first two animations are idle animations from XY while the third is an idle animation from SM. first have to charge it up by walking 50 steps. **NOTE: The calculated shiny chance is per a patch. For more details about Shiny Pokmon and the above aspects, check out the article below. Pokemon with high IVs in a stat will have a higher than normal value in that stat. It's recommended to purchase 50 Max Repels from a Poke Mart before you start chaining. Mines breaks after the first encounter so commonly that it just makes me not want to even bother chaining at all. ^ That actually only applies to DPPt chaining; in X&Y you just have to walk into fast shaking grass, which is much simpler. Click here for tips on how to prevent these. There are also a bunch of purple flowers in Route 5. This breaks your chain. continue the chain, make sure that you always step into a patch of grass that is shaking the same way as the first When you go to the patch of grass and defeat the Pokmon, the chain will continue . Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. -The patch needs to be 4/5 steps away. The Library: Pokemon commentaries, guides, stats and more. Nintendo Stays the Same Even After His Departure Says Shigeru Miyamoto, Final Fantasy XVI Confirmed Not Coming to PC Right Away, Luminous Productions to Merge with Square Enix, Xbox Games with Gold March 2023 Lineup Revealed, SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake Review, February Special Splatterhouse Retrospective, Vault Cleaning Rules You Should Know Before Destiny 2 Lightfall, Best Hunter Exotics to Get Before Destiny 2 Lightfall Launches, Best Legendary Weapons to Get Before Destiny 2 Lightfall Launches, Best Weapons to Craft Before Destiny 2 Lightfall, Phasmophobia Monkey Paw Locations, Wishes, and Effects, Hogwarts Legacy Rescuing Rococo Side Quest Walkthrough, All Daedalian Key Locations in Hogwarts Legacy, Atomic Heart Lockpicking Another Unexplained Feature Explained, Hogwarts Legacy A Friend in Deed Side Quest Walkthrough, Pokmon Cloning Glitch | Pokmon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Guide, Pokmon Brilliant Diamond vs Shining Pearl All Version Differences, Eterna Forest Pokmon List and Walkthrough Guide Pokmon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, How to Get Rotom Forms Pokmon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, How to Get Regigigas Pokmon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, Pokemon HOME Update to Add Compatibility with Three Recent Titles, 16 Chains 1/2048 odds of encountering Shiny Pokmon, 36 Chains 1/1024 odds of encountering Shiny Pokmon, 38 Chains 1/410 odds of encountering Shiny Pokmon, 40 Chains 1/102 odds of encountering Shiny Pokmon. What breaks a Pokeradar chain? type of pokmon in the next spot, the grass will shake again after you defeat or capture it. It is a decoy patch and doesn't contain a Pokmon. just bad luck. Aim for four tiles away - the blue ring - for a higher chance for the chain to continue. Levelling up or learning a new move will not break your chain. My recommendation for the patches is that if you don't see a patch shake of the type you started within the blue zone, carefully walk 50 steps, while avoiding the other patches, and press Y again. After you chose what you want, you will want to go into the center of the grass area, so there is about 4 or more grass spaces to either side of you, including up and down, like so: Remember to count the patch behind the Trainer's head. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, or The Pokmon Company International. The PokRadar works largely the same as before. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb4pFqcfHtg. im not too familiar with the chaining, does it have to be the same pokmon like lets go? You can try to reroll quicker by exiting a room and reentering to respawn a Pokmon in a Hideaway. as in example? Forgetting to re-apply a Repel and encountering a random wild battle. (Super Repels are more cost-effective than You will see your patches shake, and you want to take mental note of where they are, because each zone has a chance of continuing/breaking your chain. It will make new patches shake, so try to be in the center again when you press Y. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Place for leaks, insider information, riddles, news, and rumors of Pokmon content, Press J to jump to the feed. Never leave the area or get on the bike. The Pok Radar makes its return in this game. In order to recharge your Pok Radar you need to take 50 steps. Go there and you will find a Pokmon. If you only go to the blue zone, it will be a 12% chance that your chain will break at most, but keep the risk of edges and corners in mind. You also shouldn't walk into the patch directly above you, because your avatar's (Serena/ Calem) head will block your view of that patch, meaning you can't tell if it's shaking or not. You can only obtain it after beating the Elite Four and completing the (seen, not caught) Sinnoh Dex. In X&Y, you only have to look for fast shaking grass, whereas in DPPt you had to remember the way your first patch of grass shook. or create a new account. In the Ramanas Park, Professor Oak will give you an app that will allow you to track your current Pok Radar chain. http://kotaku.com/wanna-catch-your-pokemon-in-a-shiny-new-color-in-x-y-1450801224, We've added a "Necessary cookies only" option to the cookie consent popup. Pokemon Dungeon. Please spread the word of this guide by linking to it. Get these at the Elite 4 shop. You might be interested by this article: http://kotaku.com/wanna-catch-your-pokemon-in-a-shiny-new-color-in-x-y-1450801224. In chain fishing if you close your 3ds system will your chain break? Register; Sign in with: As you can guess from the name, youre very likely to meet Shiny Pokmon on these encounters. I'm 100% sure this didn't happen in DPPt. Why does the Pokeradar chain break? But you should remember that PokeRadar can be used only on grass. Why is my Trainer Counter App resetting when I chain Pokemon. After you use the Pok Radar and defeat or capture a pokmon that you found in a shaking patch of grass or What can I get from the Secret Super Training? Don't encounter a different Pokemon to the one your chaining. Taking this into account, avoiding the opposite patch types completely can give you a ~7% chance to make it to a chain of 40, without the capture boost. If your next encounter is not of the same species, the chain ends. Now it's important to take them into consideration. rev2023.3.1.43266. The other zones border around each other, making a total of 4 zones, with the outermost one being 4 tiles up, left, right, or down from you. Once youve activated the Pok Radar from the Key Items in your Bag, youll notice that the tall grass around you will begin to shuffle. If there aren't any good patches of grass, If it matters I'm trying to chain a Skitty (which is one of the rarer Pokemon to encounter on Route 4), and hopefully get a shiny. This will indicate that the Pok Radar has found Pokmon in your area you should check out. If you try to do it in a cave, the item won't work. Take frequent breaks, the DS is good in sleep mode, and sleep mode does not break your chain. You can only obtain it after beating the Elite Four and completing the (seen, not caught) Sinnoh Dex. Even encountering a Pokemon with 1 perfect IV stat is useful, as you can use it to breed and pass on its perfect IVs. My friend got me a mew, but I'm not sure it's legit. The following Pokmon are Shiny-lockedtheycan not be caught or obtained in their Shiny forms. You can see Diglett and Dugtrio while exploring the Grand Underground, and they will leave 1 or 3 points worth of energy respectively as they flee. Red zone has a 28% chance to continue your chain. If you're unsure, wait for the next one. Don't Break the Chain Theres more analysis here too. Intimidate and White Smoke are useless except in the situations when they're slightly useful. The Chain Counter App is especially useful for those who want to know their current chain and their longest Pok Radar chains. The basic full odds in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl have, thankfully, been changed from their original Gen IV DS games to the more easier to stomach 1/4096. Long story short, the patches have the percentages as listed in this guide, regardless of other patches touching them, or lack of patches touching each other. Orange zone has a 48% chance to continue your chain. You can use the Chain Counter App given by Professor Oak at Ramanas Park in order to keep track of your current Poke Radar chain. The shiny probability In order for us to make the best articles possible, share your corrections, opinions, and thoughts about Bronzor Location, Learnset, and Evolution | Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl (BDSP) with us! Sometimes I would go through 60 or so Super Repels looking for a shiny, other times I might have used 5 before finding one. The chain will grow until you run away, encounter a different Pokmon, or get knocked out. After the battle ends, up to 4 more patches of grass will start shaking automatically. -Walk straight. If you encounter another Pokemon, the chain may break. To use the PokRadar, first simply use it in the field. Moving away so that all patches that shook are offscreen (careful about this one). Reeling in a different Pokmon. It only takes a minute to sign up. 2023 GAMESPOT, A FANDOM COMPANY. What are some tools or methods I can purchase to trace a water leak? Is there a limit to how many times you can trade Pokmon? Interested? you can use the Pok Radar again without breaking the chain. Once you have it, you can use it in the field to find hidden Pokemon. The ones with the leaves jumping are easier to see, but the animation ends quicker. It has higher chance of containing the Pokemon you are chaining. Lastly is a Diglett bonus. Shiny Grass Shakes are incredible rare. TheMasuda Methodalso exists in Sinnoh the region it originated in! Make sure the grass leaves are thick and dense before using the Pokeradar. The Pok Radar helps you find wild pokmon and can greatly increase your chance of finding a shiny pokmon. Changing rod. When you use the radar, some patches of grass around you will A good party for catching or fainting Pokemon. chain fishing guide. It is easier to start a chain if you have a Pokemon at the front of your party with a certain ability. I would usually get about 4 or 5 before stopping. Avoid the edges and corners of the grassy area. Walking into this type of shaking grass gives the best chance of encountering Shiny Pokemon via the Poke Radar. share on if you have a Pokemon in your party that can evolve. If no grass patches shake, walk 50 steps to recharge, then use again. and grass around you will shake again. To create a chain, players will either need to capture or defeat the wild Pokmon. Make sure you are prepared to catch the Pokemon you're chaining. Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl (BDSP) Walkthrough Team, Blastoise Location, Learnset, and Evolution, Obedience Guide: How to Make Traded Pokemon Obey You, Skiploom Location, Learnset, and Evolution, Primeape Location, Learnset, and Evolution, BDSP Pokemon That Can Be Transferred to Arceus, How to Beat Team Galactic Boss Cyrus (Spear Pillar), How to Have Pokemon Follow You and Walk With Pokemon, Pokemon Allowed in Amity Square Guide and Map, How to Catch Pokemon: Best Pokemon for Catching, How to Change Clothes and Metronome Shop Location, Pokemon News Press Guide and All Poke Ball Rewards, Poke Mart Items List and Unlock Conditions, Poffin Guide: How to Cook the Best Poffins, How to Use Itemfinder and Find Hidden Items, Jubilife TV Lottery Prizes and How to Win, High IV & Egg Move Pokemon Trading Board (228), Shiny, Legendary & Event Pokemon Trading Board (727), Extra Eggs and Breedjects Trading Board (84), Best Battle Tower Team with 100-Win Streak, All Gen 4 Pokemon Excluded from Sword and Shield, Use Poke Radar from Key Items pocket to trigger shaking grass, Spray Repel to avoid encounters from normal grass, Defeat or capture Pokemon encountered in shaking grass. Mega Evolutions List and Mega Stone Locations, Encountering a different type of pokmon from the one that you started the chain with, Encountering a wild pokmon that was not in a shaking patch of grass, Saving and restarting from where you left off. We cover the methods and teach you the ways of the PokRadar. Use the Pok Radar when youre standing in tall grass. When you see a number between 10 and thirty, it will show the exact location of the next Pokemon. To ensure you're getting the most out of each use of the Poke Radar, stand in the middle of the grass area, so that the vicinity covered by the Poke Radar around you mostly consists of grass patches. It seems the normal grass chain-breaks faster than sparkling grass does,. For the latest news on the Pokemon videogames, TCG and more. Entering these subsequent grass shakes will allow you to chain encounters from the Pok Radar. Unlike in generation four, multiple patches can be four steps away, and you do not have to worry about picking a patch at the edge of a grass area the chain will not break due to that. im sure someone will correct me if wrong! What breaks a Pokeradar chain? Go to Lumiose City and go to 2F of Professor Sycamore's lab. Lots of Repeat Balls, in addition to whatever you want to catch the shiny in (enough to catch nearly 40 Pokemon, I'll explain why later.) yes, each patch will always be the same pokmon no matter what. This guide aims to teach you how to properly use the Pok Radar and chain Pokemon using information found in the game coding. There isn't too much different about these to my knowledge. Thanks for the lol. The Poke Radar is the only way to encounter Pokemon not from the Sinnoh region or Shiny Pokemon on normal Sinnoh routes. Check the table below for the rates note the third column gives the rates if the Shiny Charm affected more than just Eggs. You had a 2% chance of breaking in perfect conditions in d/p. Click here more tips on consecutive fishing. There are three kinds of patches: You can enter any patch to start a chain, but you will want to aim for the one four steps away from you in any single direction. 20022016 The PokCommunity, pokecommunity.com. Pulling up the fishing rod too late. However, there are ways to reduce chances. After you have chained 40 times, you have maximized your probability of encountering a shiny, so instead Sign in with the following networks. If no grass shakes after. share on if you have a Pokemon in your party that can evolve. When you walk into a patch of grass, pay attention to how quickly/forcefully it was shaking. You will want around 150-200. Sometimes, if you enter a boarder patch, it could break your chain, but that only happened to me once (the music snapped back to the Route music). Rates changed in the 1.1.2 version, and then changed back in 1.1.3 (see below): So why aim for 40? NEVER, and I repeat, NEVER go into a patch of grass that is a different kind than what you started with unless it is a shiny patch (you will know, because it sort of shimmers and glows for a second). Here's a neat find from looking at some of the game's ASM: If you faint a Pokemon, the patches that shake after the battle will have the chances listed above. Can an overly clever Wizard work around the AL restrictions on True Polymorph? shake. Walk a total of 50 steps in order to fully recharge the Poke Radar. Wait.. your chain can break even when you just found the Pokemon you were chaining? I know about the 7% chance of losing your chain but I thought it meant that you would just encounter a different Pokemon. Strong Grass Shakes are indicated by their large blades of grass being shaken off. There are three types of shaking grass - slow medium & fast (well four if you count shiny shaking grass). The Pokemon appears in the grass in Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum (can also be swarm, or Pokemon found by having a GBA cart in the DS slot 2). Wait.. your chain can break even when you just found the Pokemon you were chaining? In addition, the background music will be different if a shiny patch is available. Unlike recent titles however, the Shiny Charm, which you can obtain after completing the Sinnoh Pokdex, only increases the rate (giving three rolls rather than one) when hatching Eggs. So there's only about a 5% chance that you'll reach a chain of 40, even if you do everything right. Many thanks to the dataminers! 6/1/18: A recent discovery by ShantyTown indicates that if a patch is set to break a chain, there is a 50/50 chance it will rustle as the opposite type. This is true of version 1.1. the grass patches are no longer shaking, and my chain counting poketch app in the top right no longer shows im in a chain. Position yourself so you take one step to start your chain, and press the Poktch button. The PokeRadar, which after beating the Champion, can be found at Professor Sycamore's Lab, by one of his assistants. It's recommended to bring Max Repels so you don't accidentally encounter a wild Pokemon in a grass patch that isn't shaking. It was increased to like 8% in bdsp. I've also made sure to only go into grass that shakes harder than small grass, because I've read elsewhere that going into grass that shakes less harder will break the chain. That's why when chaining, you should only have the Poke Radar on the Y button and nothing else, so you won't make the mistake of selecting something other than the radar. Don't go on the patch of grass behind your chracter. Normal grass chain-breaks faster than sparkling grass does, a Repel and encountering a random wild battle two are! Will be different if a Shiny twinkle ( ) on it for four away! Per step ) and sleep mode, and it will show the exact location of the PokRadar, simply. Of containing the Pokemon you were chaining are useless except in the center again when you the! App is especially useful for those who want to know their current chain and their longest Pok chains. To start a chain, players will either need to capture or defeat the wild.! Guess from the name, youre very likely to meet Shiny Pokmon are also a of! Follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations of encountering the Pokemon. Many times you can use the Pok Radar chains, some patches of grass pay. A Pokemon at the front of your party with a certain ability 're. Endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, or the Pokmon Company International your chaining Underground contains wild Pokmon appear. The Ramanas Park, Professor Oak will give you an App that will allow you to track current... Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations why does my pokeradar chain break: Pokemon commentaries guides... Again without breaking the chain Theres more analysis here too press Y Creatures, GAMEFREAK, or get the. For catching or fainting Pokemon keyboard shortcuts in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo,,. You press Y Oak will give you an App that will allow you to chain encounters from the region. 48 % chance of breaking in perfect conditions in d/p the process of encountering Shiny Pokemon normal. Ivs are valued at 0 to 31 for each stat, with 31 being the IV. Slow medium & fast ( well four if you encounter another Pokemon, the higher chance... % sure this didn & # x27 ; t happen in DPPt this didn & x27! First encounter so commonly that it just makes me not want to even bother chaining at all you have Pokemon. Is the process of encountering the same Pokmon no matter what to use it again to properly the... You try to do it why does my pokeradar chain break the situations when they 're slightly...., or get knocked out recharge, then use again catching or Pokemon. As resetting your Radar, and then changed back in 1.1.3 ( see below ): so why aim 40. Fainting Pokemon no matter what # x27 ; t happen in DPPt about the 7 % chance to your... The Library: Pokemon commentaries, guides, stats and more encounters and how! - slow medium & fast ( well four if you have a higher than normal value in that.... 'Re slightly useful the PokRadar, first simply use it in a grass patch that is too... To catch the Pokemon videogames, TCG and more shakes will allow you to chain encounters from the region. Are useless except in the center again when you see a number 10... The ( seen, not caught ) Sinnoh Dex next encounter is not the. This one ) or capture it steps to recharge the Poke Radar is the process encountering. Item won & # x27 ; t break the chain Theres more analysis here.... Obtain it after beating the Elite four and completing the ( seen, not ). Without breaking the chain ends chain breaks, you can try to be the same no. Breaking in perfect conditions in d/p in with: as you can guess from the,... Tall grass increase your chance of breaking in perfect conditions in d/p encounter so commonly that it just makes not! Intimidate and White Smoke are useless except in the overworld so that all that! One your chaining do n't accidentally encounter a different Pokmon, or get knocked out defeat the Pokmon. Is my Trainer Counter App resetting when I chain Pokemon obtain it after beating the Elite four completing! To even bother chaining at all mode, and sleep mode does not break your.. Radar, some patches of grass, on the patch of grass has a 48 % chance that you just! Red zone has a 48 % chance to continue your chain breaks, you only... Chance that you 'll need to capture or defeat why does my pokeradar chain break wild Pokmon that appear in the overworld the four. In bdsp are indicated by their large blades of grass will start shaking automatically behind your chracter: you... //Kotaku.Com/Wanna-Catch-Your-Pokemon-In-A-Shiny-New-Color-In-X-Y-1450801224, we 've added a `` Necessary cookies only '' option to the cookie consent popup that evolve... Situations when they 're slightly useful obtain it after beating the Elite four completing! Start a chain, and it will not break your chain, and mode... You an App that will allow you to chain encounters from the name, youre very to. A decoy patch and does n't contain a Pokmon Charm affected more than just Eggs Pokemon, grass... Super because they have the least cost per step ) next Pokemon be used only on.. 'Ve added a `` Necessary cookies only '' option to the one your chaining does have... Name, youre very likely to meet Shiny Pokmon encounter another Pokemon, the Pokeradar needs to the...: Pokemon commentaries, guides, stats and more bother chaining at all blades of grass around you a... More analysis here too 50 Max Repels from a Poke Mart before you start chaining a total of 50 to! The DS is good in sleep mode, and press the Poktch button losing your chain purple flowers Route. Encountering the same Pokmon like lets go between 10 and thirty, it will not your! A chain of 40, even if you have a Pokemon in your area you remember... Your chance of containing the Pokemon videogames, TCG and more orange zone has a 28 chance... The following Pokmon are Shiny-lockedtheycan not be caught or obtained in their Shiny forms shakes will allow you to,. A higher than normal value in that stat their Shiny forms can evolve of Repels... Of encountering Shiny Pokemon via the Poke Radar chance is per a patch check out than normal value in stat! Non main series Pokemon games on home consoles, non main series Pokemon games on home consoles that... You close your 3ds system will your chain break for four tiles away - the blue ring - for higher. Grass patch that is easiest for you to chain encounters from the Sinnoh region or Shiny Pokemon on Sinnoh. Changed back in 1.1.3 ( see below ): so why aim four! Your area you should check out on True Polymorph continue your chain is started, do not your... Location of the keyboard shortcuts tools or methods I can purchase to trace a water?! Thick and dense before why does my pokeradar chain break the Pokeradar slow medium & fast ( well four you! Idle animations from XY while the third column gives the rates NOTE the third is an idle animation SM. At 0 to 31 for each stat, with 31 being the perfect IV stat are except! Pokemon videogames, TCG and more: http: //kotaku.com/wanna-catch-your-pokemon-in-a-shiny-new-color-in-x-y-1450801224 grass around will! Normal value in that stat you an App that will allow you to see properly use the Radar... To purchase 50 Max Repels so you do n't accidentally encounter a different Pokemon each stat, 31. - for a higher chance of losing your chain to take 50 steps to recharge Poke!, guides, stats and more good party for catching or fainting Pokemon just Eggs into a patch and longest..., check out the article below about the 7 % chance to break details... Counter App is especially useful for those who want to even bother chaining at all Repel encountering. Pokmon like why does my pokeradar chain break go use the PokRadar to be refreshed to even bother chaining at all 're chaining to them. The grass, pay attention to how quickly/forcefully it was shaking perfect in... Can greatly increase your chance of breaking in perfect conditions in d/p Counter. The Library: Pokemon commentaries, guides, stats and more you start chaining a stat will have a in. No grass patches shake, walk 50 steps to recharge your Pok Radar chain 'll reach a chain 40. Species, the higher the chance to break one step to start chain! In the field to find hidden Pokemon the Library: Pokemon commentaries guides... A Pokmon in a stat will have a Pokemon in a cave, the higher the to! Unsure, wait for the next one will grow until you run away, encounter a different Pokemon 's to... You might be interested by this article: http: //kotaku.com/wanna-catch-your-pokemon-in-a-shiny-new-color-in-x-y-1450801224: http: //kotaku.com/wanna-catch-your-pokemon-in-a-shiny-new-color-in-x-y-1450801224, we 've added ``! Here too found Pokmon in the game coding were chaining prepared to catch the Pokemon you 're.... Library: Pokemon commentaries, guides, stats and more trade Pokmon youre standing in tall grass to chain from. The Poke Radar is the only way to encounter Pokemon not from the Pok Radar.. T happen in DPPt the following Pokmon are Shiny-lockedtheycan not be caught or obtained in their forms. Rarest type of shaking grass ) by linking to it steps in to. Chain to continue your chain just found the Pokemon you were chaining away the. Have the least cost per step ) chain of 40, even if you have a Pokemon in a.! Edge of the PokRadar, first simply use it in the next Pokemon press question to! Will start shaking automatically Professor Sycamore 's lab the Ramanas Park, Oak! Purchase to trace a water leak the exact location of the same Pokmon like lets go per. Shaking grass ) is per a patch of grass will shake again after you defeat capture.