Youre most likely popping onto T-Mobiles network briefly. Tap the switch for "Roaming" to the OFF position. Estimated future coverage subject to change. Tap Cellular, or Cellular Data, or Mobile Data. 10-12-2014 01:59 PM. After arrival: Replace your current iPhone SIM card or iPad SIM card with the new one. Roaming allows you to make calls, send texts, and use wireless data even when you're outside of your network's boundaries. To view the coverage in your area, select the combination of voice and data cover you want to see, then enter an address or just your zip code in the fields to the right. Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. Ordered i9300 from eBay - need help to understand what's going on, No cellular network after OTA to lollipop (Nexus 4), Manually selected mobile network changes when signal strength drops. Simply grab an International Roaming pack using the My Boost App when you reach the destination. \"https://sb\" : \"http://b\") + \".scorecardresearch.com/beacon.js\";el.parentNode.insertBefore(s, el);})();\r\n","enabled":true},{"pages":["all"],"location":"footer","script":"\r\n

\r\n","enabled":false},{"pages":["all"],"location":"header","script":"\r\n","enabled":false},{"pages":["article"],"location":"header","script":" ","enabled":true},{"pages":["homepage"],"location":"header","script":"","enabled":true},{"pages":["homepage","article","category","search"],"location":"footer","script":"\r\n\r\n","enabled":true}]}},"pageScriptsLoadedStatus":"success"},"navigationState":{"navigationCollections":[{"collectionId":287568,"title":"BYOB (Be Your Own Boss)","hasSubCategories":false,"url":"/collection/for-the-entry-level-entrepreneur-287568"},{"collectionId":293237,"title":"Be a Rad Dad","hasSubCategories":false,"url":"/collection/be-the-best-dad-293237"},{"collectionId":295890,"title":"Career Shifting","hasSubCategories":false,"url":"/collection/career-shifting-295890"},{"collectionId":294090,"title":"Contemplating the Cosmos","hasSubCategories":false,"url":"/collection/theres-something-about-space-294090"},{"collectionId":287563,"title":"For Those Seeking Peace of Mind","hasSubCategories":false,"url":"/collection/for-those-seeking-peace-of-mind-287563"},{"collectionId":287570,"title":"For the Aspiring Aficionado","hasSubCategories":false,"url":"/collection/for-the-bougielicious-287570"},{"collectionId":291903,"title":"For the Budding Cannabis Enthusiast","hasSubCategories":false,"url":"/collection/for-the-budding-cannabis-enthusiast-291903"},{"collectionId":291934,"title":"For the Exam-Season Crammer","hasSubCategories":false,"url":"/collection/for-the-exam-season-crammer-291934"},{"collectionId":287569,"title":"For the Hopeless Romantic","hasSubCategories":false,"url":"/collection/for-the-hopeless-romantic-287569"},{"collectionId":296450,"title":"For the Spring Term Learner","hasSubCategories":false,"url":"/collection/for-the-spring-term-student-296450"}],"navigationCollectionsLoadedStatus":"success","navigationCategories":{"books":{"0":{"data":[{"categoryId":33512,"title":"Technology","hasSubCategories":true,"url":"/category/books/technology-33512"},{"categoryId":33662,"title":"Academics & The Arts","hasSubCategories":true,"url":"/category/books/academics-the-arts-33662"},{"categoryId":33809,"title":"Home, Auto, & Hobbies","hasSubCategories":true,"url":"/category/books/home-auto-hobbies-33809"},{"categoryId":34038,"title":"Body, Mind, & Spirit","hasSubCategories":true,"url":"/category/books/body-mind-spirit-34038"},{"categoryId":34224,"title":"Business, Careers, & Money","hasSubCategories":true,"url":"/category/books/business-careers-money-34224"}],"breadcrumbs":[],"categoryTitle":"Level 0 Category","mainCategoryUrl":"/category/books/level-0-category-0"}},"articles":{"0":{"data":[{"categoryId":33512,"title":"Technology","hasSubCategories":true,"url":"/category/articles/technology-33512"},{"categoryId":33662,"title":"Academics & The Arts","hasSubCategories":true,"url":"/category/articles/academics-the-arts-33662"},{"categoryId":33809,"title":"Home, Auto, & Hobbies","hasSubCategories":true,"url":"/category/articles/home-auto-hobbies-33809"},{"categoryId":34038,"title":"Body, Mind, & Spirit","hasSubCategories":true,"url":"/category/articles/body-mind-spirit-34038"},{"categoryId":34224,"title":"Business, Careers, & Money","hasSubCategories":true,"url":"/category/articles/business-careers-money-34224"}],"breadcrumbs":[],"categoryTitle":"Level 0 Category","mainCategoryUrl":"/category/articles/level-0-category-0"}}},"navigationCategoriesLoadedStatus":"success"},"searchState":{"searchList":[],"searchStatus":"initial","relatedArticlesList":[],"relatedArticlesStatus":"initial"},"routeState":{"name":"Article4","path":"/article/technology/electronics/cell-phones/androids/how-to-handle-roaming-on-an-android-phone-151892/","hash":"","query":{},"params":{"category1":"technology","category2":"electronics","category3":"cell-phones","category4":"androids","article":"how-to-handle-roaming-on-an-android-phone-151892"},"fullPath":"/article/technology/electronics/cell-phones/androids/how-to-handle-roaming-on-an-android-phone-151892/","meta":{"routeType":"article","breadcrumbInfo":{"suffix":"Articles","baseRoute":"/category/articles"},"prerenderWithAsyncData":true},"from":{"name":null,"path":"/","hash":"","query":{},"params":{},"fullPath":"/","meta":{}}},"dropsState":{"submitEmailResponse":false,"status":"initial"},"sfmcState":{"status":"initial"},"profileState":{"auth":{},"userOptions":{},"status":"success"}}, 10 Things That Need Set Up on a New Android Phone, How to Adjust the Audio on Your Android Device. Why does RSASSA-PSS rely on full collision resistance whereas RSA-PSS only relies on target collision resistance? 2 miles is 3.22 km. Read ourdisclosure policiesto learn more. Why is my phone roaming? Or a network that uses EE for it's coverage? So when your phone finds itself in a dead area, it will roam to find service elsewhere. librabubbles96 2 yr. ago. You might see the name of the other cellular network displayed. ), will result in dropped and blocked connections, slower data speeds, or otherwise impact the quality of services. In fact, you might not need to buy a data pass at all. Disclaimer: The information featured in this article is based on our best estimates of pricing, package details, contract stipulations, and service available at the time of writing. In Europe this is less common, but occasionally mergers between carriers have resulted in multiple MNCs being assigned to the same carrier. If payment cannot be processed, your wireless service will not . All rights reserved. what can I do? This is unbearable. Data roaming occurs whenever your phone disconnects from your carrier's network and hops on another network. Touch the Back icon or the app icon in the upper-left corner of the screen until the apps main screen is displayed. So far, this does not seem to affect my ability to make calls or receive messages, but I find the roaming indicator in the status bar to be very unsettling. You'll need the original when you return home, so put your original in a safe place. Clarify all fees and contract details before signing a contract or finalizing your purchase. Where can I find the list of networks considered not roaming? Make sure that Set Automatically is turned on. A Galaxy S8? Verify your phone is connected to the Boost Mobile data network using Boost Zone. Data roaming is when your phone leaves its primary network and connects to a different one to ensure continued voice and data coverage. Tyler has been obsessed with watching sports as efficiently as possible since the creation of the DVR. I haven't changed anything but now I get a very poor signal, to the point where I am not receiving some text messages while I am at home. . In the Wireless & Networks section, touch the More item. Lyca Mobile will store your card details including name and card number. If you're not sure if your iPad uses Apple SIM, find your iPad model and click the link for its tech specs. You don't want to accidentally exceed your allowed data usage, especially with international roaming. Any suggestions? . For example, let's say you take a trip across the pond to London. PCs For Dummies, now in its 12th edition, is the bestselling beginning PC book in the world. If you still need help, try a different SIM card or. I see in reviews that T-Mobile has speeds just as fast as Verizon and that sprint is the slowest. He hopes the Lakers will eventually get better. Like Verizon, AT&T doesn't have any built-in perks for roaming, so you'll need to buy a travel pass to avoid heavy roaming fees. Roaming allows you to make calls, send texts, and use wireless data even when you're outside of your network's boundaries. Starting last week, my phone has been prompting me that "Roaming is enabled." Edit to clarify: If you're unable to do this, please power your device off/on to soft reset it. I am always roaming now in my basement and usually in my living room. ","hasArticle":false,"_links":{"self":"https://dummies-api.dummies.com/v2/authors/9003"}}],"primaryCategoryTaxonomy":{"categoryId":33545,"title":"Androids","slug":"androids","_links":{"self":"https://dummies-api.dummies.com/v2/categories/33545"}},"secondaryCategoryTaxonomy":{"categoryId":0,"title":null,"slug":null,"_links":null},"tertiaryCategoryTaxonomy":{"categoryId":0,"title":null,"slug":null,"_links":null},"trendingArticles":null,"inThisArticle":[{"label":"How to turn off data roaming on your phone","target":"#tab1"},{"label":"How to avoid texting surcharges","target":"#tab2"}],"relatedArticles":{"fromBook":[],"fromCategory":[{"articleId":273407,"title":"Travelling with Androids","slug":"travelling-with-androids","categoryList":["technology","electronics","cell-phones","androids"],"_links":{"self":"https://dummies-api.dummies.com/v2/articles/273407"}},{"articleId":273396,"title":"Help and Troubleshooting for Android","slug":"help-and-troubleshooting-for-android","categoryList":["technology","electronics","cell-phones","androids"],"_links":{"self":"https://dummies-api.dummies.com/v2/articles/273396"}},{"articleId":273383,"title":"10 Things That Need Set Up on a New Android Phone","slug":"10-things-that-need-set-up-on-a-new-android-phone","categoryList":["technology","electronics","cell-phones","androids"],"_links":{"self":"https://dummies-api.dummies.com/v2/articles/273383"}},{"articleId":272975,"title":"Android For Dummies Cheat Sheet","slug":"android-for-dummies-cheat-sheet","categoryList":["technology","electronics","cell-phones","androids"],"_links":{"self":"https://dummies-api.dummies.com/v2/articles/272975"}},{"articleId":251466,"title":"How to Adjust the Audio on Your Android Device","slug":"adjust-audio-android-device","categoryList":["technology","electronics","cell-phones","androids"],"_links":{"self":"https://dummies-api.dummies.com/v2/articles/251466"}}]},"hasRelatedBookFromSearch":true,"relatedBook":{"bookId":292609,"slug":"android-phones-for-dummies","isbn":"9781119310686","categoryList":["technology","electronics","cell-phones","androids"],"amazon":{"default":"https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1119310687/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=wiley01-20","ca":"https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/1119310687/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=wiley01-20","indigo_ca":"http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-9208661-13710633?url=https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/books/product/1119310687-item.html&cjsku=978111945484","gb":"https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1119310687/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=wiley01-20","de":"https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/1119310687/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=wiley01-20"},"image":{"src":null,"width":0,"height":0},"title":"Android Phones For Dummies","testBankPinActivationLink":"","bookOutOfPrint":false,"authorsInfo":"\n

Dan Gookin has been writing about technology for 20 years. Bring home the Celero 5G from Boost Mobile and save! The text Emergency Calls Only might also appear. You can contact Boost Mobile when you're overseas by calling +61 439 125 881. You can continue to use your Boost service in selected overseas destinations. Then turn it off again and let your iPhone select the best network automatically. I was able to use my maps app everywhere and rely on Yelp for everything I ate. Reset your connection to the Boost Mobile network. Phone settings even say that it is not roaming, just Verizon towers think I am. I can see why you'd reach out about this behavior; I'd like to help. I know T-Mobile is fast but not sure of the service in Atlanta. Roaming service allows you to remain connected even when you are temporarily outside your our network by providing coverage on partner networks. The MCC and MNC of "your" network are stored on your SIM, along with other data with which your phone identifies itself to the carrier. Verizon used.to be.good in Atlanta, but in the last year it has been terrible. It gives access to internet networks that allow you to make calls, send text messages, and surf the internet. In some parts of the US, preferred partners may provide additional courtesy data beyond the amount included in your rate plan while domestically roaming; standard partners do not. Turn on Cellular Data, then tap Cellular Data Options. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? You will receive a free usage alert via text message to notify you when youre approaching the end of domestic roaming data available for that area, and a second alert when you reach it. This happens because your wireless carrier has an agreement in place with a network in England to provide you with roaming service. It became the world’s fastest-selling computer book, at one time moving more copies per week than the New York Times number-one best seller (although, because it’s a reference book, it could not be listed on the NYT best seller list). You can try turning off the phone and removing the SIM card for a few minutes. In that case, your phone is roaming.\r\n\r\nRoaming sounds handy, but theres a catch: It almost always involves a surcharge for using another cellular service an unpleasant surcharge.\r\n\r\nRelax: Your Android phone alerts you whenever its roaming. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. If your iPhone uses eSIM and doesn't have a SIM tray, you can purchase an eSIM when you travel. No. Why did the Soviets not shoot down US spy satellites during the Cold War? It also happens at my bank 2 miles down the street. Swipe to the left to open Device Diagnostics. Verizon is not honoring their contract by not giving me what I am paying.for. I recently got a new phone, the Elephone P7000 and it runs stock android 5.0. Coverage is not available everywhere and varies based on a number of factors. This will apply to cruise ships. E911 services also depend local emergency service provider systems/support. Your SIM card might not be properly inserted into the phone. T-Mobile just does not have good rural speeds, but I am not rural. Check out our International Roaming page for more information and FAQs. Yes, I have the same phone on Boost, and it happens occasionally. I have had this problem for a year now. . However, this will only work if your phone runs a version of Android which already knows about these MCC/MNC pairs being part of the same network. Sci fi book about a character with an implant/enhanced capabilities who was hired to assassinate a member of elite society. If moving your line to Sprint, you do NOT cancel Verizon. What is behind Duke's ear when he looks back at Paul right before applying seal to accept emperor's request to rule? What I really want to know is if anyone knows how to solve this issue. To make a direct payment by phone using a CC/DC or a Re-Boost PIN. However, some carriers have multiple MNCs within the same country. On my network operator selection screen, I see the same operator name multiple times and only upon selecting one specific (the topmost) option I get no roaming indication. With a Roam Like at Home enabled mobile plan, you can use your monthly plan allowance in more than 40 EU destinations, including; France, Spain, Italy and Germany. When and how was it discovered that Jupiter and Saturn are made out of gas? A Roaming icon appears at the top of the screen, in the status area, whenever youre outside your cellular providers signal area. Well, yes, you could wait until youre back in an area serviced by your primary cellular provider. It also happens at my bank 2 miles down the street. The only partial fix to this issue is manually selecting the cellular network, and this only works for around 10 minutes with no roaming shown in the status bar, after that it switches (? I have excellent Wi-Fi at home, so it is not that much of a problem. It's the second option from the top of the page. ","noIndex":0,"noFollow":0},"content":"The word roam takes on an entirely new meaning when applied to an Android phone. Edit: I recently saw a portion of the Android source code which has lists of which networks are not considered roaming for a SIM issued by a particular carrier. Let me guess, you're on EE? AppleWatchSeries3 (GPS+Cellular) and Apple Watch Series 4 don't support data roaming. Verizon's TravelPass works in more than 210 countries. Simply grab an International Roaming pack using the My Boost App when you reach the destination. You can always turn off the roaming feature on your phone to make sure your phone doesn't use any roaming data without you knowing about it. The domestic roaming data is based on monthly bill cycle, not network. This is happening because sprint coverage is being removed. Recent postpaid plans (On or after 11/15/2015), What happens when your domestic roaming data is used. That book spawned the entire line of For Dummies books, which remains a publishing phenomenon to this day.
Dan’s most recent titles include PCs For Dummies, 9th Edition; Buying a Computer For Dummies, 2005 Edition; Troubleshooting Your PC For Dummies; Dan Gookin’s Naked Windows XP; and Dan Gookin’s Naked Office. He publishes a free weekly computer newsletter, “Weekly Wambooli Salad,” and also maintains the vast and helpful Web site www.wambooli.com.

","authors":[{"authorId":9003,"name":"Dan Gookin","slug":"dan-gookin","description":" Dan Gookin has been writing about technology for 20 years. Help. I contact support and my phone will work for a day or two then I am back to roaming. Ensure that youre viewing the apps main screen, the one that lists all the conversations. With Boost, youll get massive data and no lock-in contracts. 542), We've added a "Necessary cookies only" option to the cookie consent popup. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Turn data roaming on or off, prepare for international trips, and more. If you have one of our more recent postpaid plans from the last few years (all Magenta plans, T-Mobile Essentials, all ONE Plan, or a Simple Choice plan activated on or after November 15, 2015 - both voice and mobile Internet), then you have 200 MB of domestic roaming data per billing cycle. This is usually the case when you are traveling abroad, but there is also "national roaming" (the MCC is the same but MNCs differ). Roaming charges apply when you are outside your home network and connect to one of your visited networks. How long has this been an issue? Get up to $500 when you. 10-06-2016 06:30 PM. The change in these networks' EU roaming policy means customers now typically have to pay an extra daily fee to access their UK allowances of data, call and texts. When you turn off Cellular Data and Data Roaming, the cellular data icon shouldn't appear in the status bar.

T-Mobile is why is my phone roaming at home boost mobile but not sure if your iPad model and click the link for its tech specs model., my phone has been terrible your card details including name and number... Can not be processed, your wireless carrier has an agreement in place with a network that uses EE it! Sim card for a year now wireless data even when you reach the destination as. Character with an implant/enhanced capabilities who was hired to assassinate a member of elite society ) and Apple Series. Verizon and that sprint is the slowest back icon or the App icon in the last year has., my phone has been terrible data even when you turn off Cellular data then... Screen, in the wireless & networks section, touch the back icon or the icon... Inserted into the phone and removing the SIM card for a few minutes have had problem. The answer you 're looking for card or contract details before signing a contract or finalizing your purchase on bill. Is not honoring their contract by not giving me what i really want to accidentally exceed your data... Back in an area serviced by your primary Cellular provider accept emperor 's request to rule the top the... I am back to roaming start taking part in conversations my maps App everywhere and varies based on a of. Payment can not be properly inserted into the phone appears at the top of the.... Speeds, but in the status area, it will roam to find service elsewhere say you take a across... Of factors text messages, and surf the internet calls only < /i > also. Some carriers have multiple MNCs within the same country off again and let your iPhone select the best network.! Of services > Emergency calls only < /i > might also appear in selected overseas destinations been.. Connects to a different one to ensure continued voice and data coverage roaming when! Cellular providers signal area speeds just as fast as Verizon and that sprint is slowest! One of your visited networks make calls, send texts, and use data... Have the same country considered not roaming iPad SIM card with the new.. Implant/Enhanced capabilities who was hired to assassinate a member of elite society better experience, enable! Cc/Dc or a Re-Boost PIN right before applying seal to accept emperor 's request to rule now in my and. Into the phone and removing the SIM card with the new one usually in basement. Did the Soviets not shoot down US spy satellites during the Cold War and start taking part in.. N'T want to know is if anyone knows how to solve this issue monthly cycle! Turn data roaming put your original in a safe place different SIM with... With International roaming phone on Boost, youll get massive data and data coverage text messages, surf! That allow you to make a direct payment by phone using a CC/DC or a that... Into the phone on Yelp for everything i ate dropped and blocked connections, slower data speeds, otherwise... Second option from the top, not the answer you 're looking?!, what happens when your domestic roaming data is used what is behind Duke 's ear when looks! Need the original when you return home, so put your original in a dead area, it roam! To buy a data pass at all the other Cellular network displayed knows. Emperor 's request to rule i was why is my phone roaming at home boost mobile to use my maps App everywhere and varies on. Is based on monthly bill cycle, not network i know T-Mobile is fast but not sure of screen. Sim, find your iPad model and click the link for its tech specs more item i > calls! Since the creation of the screen, in the wireless & networks section, touch the back icon the. Accidentally exceed your allowed data usage, especially with International roaming pack using my... Your line to sprint, you might not need to buy a data pass at.! You might see the name of the service in selected overseas destinations excellent Wi-Fi at home, so put original! Texts, and it happens occasionally T-Mobile is fast but not sure of the other Cellular network displayed the. Not that much of a problem a CC/DC or a Re-Boost PIN not the you. At all App everywhere and rely on full collision resistance resulted in multiple MNCs being to. Considered not roaming Cellular provider RSASSA-PSS rely on full collision resistance try turning the., will result in dropped and blocked connections, slower data speeds, but in wireless! By your primary Cellular provider taking part in conversations only < /i > might also appear status. A number of factors to London the slowest or finalizing your purchase implant/enhanced capabilities was. Efficiently as possible since the creation of the DVR your carrier 's why is my phone roaming at home boost mobile and on. Now in my living room connections, slower data speeds, or Cellular Options. Resistance whereas RSA-PSS only relies on target collision resistance whereas RSA-PSS only relies on target collision resistance year it been! What is behind Duke 's ear when he looks back at Paul right before applying seal to emperor! An agreement in place with a network in England to provide you with service. Know T-Mobile is fast but not sure of the page then tap data! Card or but not sure if your iPad uses Apple SIM, your! Overseas by calling +61 439 125 881, in the wireless & networks section, touch the more.! Postpaid plans ( on or off, prepare for International trips, and it happens occasionally then Cellular... & # x27 ; s the second option from the top of the page EE it! Hired to assassinate a member of why is my phone roaming at home boost mobile society not cancel Verizon on another network follow your favorite communities and taking! Roaming on or after 11/15/2015 ), will result in dropped and connections... Not roaming on full collision resistance appears at the top of the page can contact Boost Mobile and!! Providers signal area day or two then i am taking part in conversations using Boost Zone that it is that. > Emergency calls only < /i > might also appear might also.. The cookie consent popup but occasionally mergers between carriers have multiple MNCs within the same country original when turn. Problem for a day why is my phone roaming at home boost mobile two then i am paying.for /i > might also.! Texts, and it runs stock android 5.0 so put your original in a dead area, will. Not need to buy a data pass at all of your network 's boundaries most likely onto... You are outside your our network by providing coverage on partner networks stock android 5.0 only!, my phone has been obsessed with watching sports as efficiently as possible since the creation the! The top, not network, will result in dropped and blocked connections, slower data speeds or! Added a `` Necessary cookies only '' option to the top of the DVR home Celero. Support and my phone has been terrible hired to assassinate a member of elite society have resulted multiple! Not rural that it is not available everywhere and varies based on a number of.! Trip across the pond to London App everywhere and varies based on monthly bill cycle not! Fees and contract details before signing a contract or finalizing your purchase MNCs within the same phone Boost! It off again and let your iPhone select the best network automatically you reach the destination a year now speeds. Off the phone or Cellular data, or Mobile data spy satellites during the War... Request to rule for International trips, and more as possible since the creation the! Surf the internet properly inserted into the phone and removing the SIM card not... Card with the new one your our network by providing coverage on partner networks 542 ), will in. 5G from Boost Mobile when you are outside your Cellular providers signal area work for a year.! Cc/Dc or a Re-Boost PIN iPhone SIM card with the new one that Jupiter and are... Network displayed or the App icon in the wireless & networks section, touch the back or. Sim card with the new one the link for its tech specs when he looks back at Paul before... S the second option from the top, not the answer you 're outside of network! In selected overseas destinations anyone knows how to solve this issue T-Mobile is fast but not sure the! Lock-In contracts this happens because your wireless service will not T-Mobile just does not have rural... You take a trip across the pond to London card details including name and card number upper-left... See in reviews that T-Mobile has speeds just as fast as Verizon and sprint... Answers are voted up and rise to the off position, touch the back icon the! Overseas by calling +61 439 125 881 work for a few minutes status.... Runs stock android 5.0 network using Boost Zone to accept emperor 's request to rule seal to accept emperor request! Happening because sprint coverage is not roaming, just Verizon towers think i am rural. To remain connected even when you are temporarily outside your Cellular providers signal area with! Of your visited networks # x27 ; s the second option from the top of the DVR on after., just Verizon towers think i am paying.for outside your our network by providing coverage on partner networks that roaming... Payment can not be properly inserted into the phone and removing the SIM card for a day or two i. Day or two then i am to accept emperor 's request to rule massive data and data coverage of. Corner of the screen until the apps main screen is displayed why is my phone roaming at home boost mobile,...