$1700 per hunter. We can help you compare hunting locations, packages and lease costs so you'll find the right hunt for your budget. Absolutely amazing guides, great boats, an awesome fishery and wonderful local seafood. ARCHERY HUNTS: AUGUST 15th-SEPTEMBER 20th We specialize in trophy class guided hunts for Elk, Deer, Antelope, and Moose . State of Wyoming license # BG-166. Road, Buffalo, WY 82834 The hunting license application deadline is May 31. Our goal is to ensure you have the best antelope hunting experience possible. The fee is $12.50 and the stamp will be available from 88 Ranch Outfitters when you arrive at camp. Book Your Hunt; Free Brochure; Newsletter; Home; Hunts . Our clients that have been to Africa say our operation reminds them of the African plains with the amount of game you see every day. We hunt our herds of Antelope on the plains and rolling hills as well as around our cottonwood river bottoms. Our goal is to provide you with a 100% effort and a quality hunting experience. If you do not draw (results by around late June), the deposit will be rolled over to the next year or returned to you your choice. Most of eastern Wyoming is private, but hunters shouldn't let that stop them. The meat processorwas great to deal with. | Privacy Policy, Wyoming Outfitters and Guides Association. Game Management Unit's (GMU's) available:111, 112, 119, 120, Late Season (Doe only) Hunting Trespass Fee: $500, (Youth vouchers are also available age 12-17 years). The landowner will provide you with a map of the property with fence lines and water holes. (It is very rare that we are not able to bring in a full Antelope carcass from the field for preparation.). Slots fill fast! Our county has the largest antelope population in the United States along with a 100% success rate to date. Unguided Deer, Elk and Antelope Hunting. BUT YOU SHOULD BE APPLYING FOR POINTS, AND EVERYONE NEEDS THEM! All hunters must have a conservation stamp. Just make sure the wind isnt blowing so hardnext time. contact with some of the best taxidermists The state provides public hunting access to private property through their Walk-In-Only and Hunter Management Areas programs. Enjoyed the facilities and pool the rest of the time. The rut is late September and most of October. Truth is, this is where we personally like to chase antelope. Special Antelope Fee: May 31: $660: Additional Doe Antelope: May 31: $49: WY Conservation Stamp- $12.50: WY Archery License- $72 : Wyoming Preference Points . Here at Crazy Woman We have 25 pop up and plywood blinds set up well before hunters come in. The world has changed. Learn More About Our Gillette Wyoming Hunts. magnificent Big Horn Mountains. Transportation to and from Gillette Airport, Lodging, Meals, Snacks, PRICES "DO NOT INCLUDE" Our Ranch is located in Northeastern Wyoming, just north of Gillette. It was an experience that every hunter to Africa needs to see and experience----I am glad I went, although, it was a very taxing hunt (in the Swamp ) for this 72 year old hunter. Box 1100 There is an amazing amount of antelope on that place. Kinder Owner and Guide PRONGHORN/ANTELOPE HUNTS He will give you and you his cell phone and his home phone numbers if you have any problem. We have no more than 1 hunting party on the property at any one time. And it was very reasonably priced to boot. In Wyoming, our antelope rifle hunting season runs from October 5th to the end of October. The hunting is in Antelope Hunt Unit 38 with 550 antelope buck tags going out to an area almost completely covered in private ranching, which provides a steady population. Most of our archery antelope hunts are conducted over a waterhole with the use of a ground blind or tree stand. leaving with. Private Land Hunt, 2020 Rawhide Creek Ranch - All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy, NON-DISCRIMINATION NOTICE Our ranches contain hundreds of antelope, and this hunt offers almost nonstop action. customs or getting cleared on the gun permit. If you do not draw, the license money is refunded (minus a $15 application fee). Our trophy antelope tent camp three-day hunt runs throughout September in Area 47. Come join us for an excellent hunt. Telsrow Ranch Hunting. Our clients have proven that several hundred times! Book here! UPON COMPLETION OF THE HUNT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RETURN TO US THE LANDOWNER COUPONS THAT ARE ISSUED AS PART OF YOUR LICENSE. Wyoming Trespass Fee Antelope Hunt #142 - Hunt Nation submit payment 307-637-5495 [email protected] About Catalog DISCOUNTED ADVENTURES Fishing Wingshooting International Specials RESOURCES Wyoming Trespass Fee Antelope Hunt #142 Wyoming Trespass Fee Antelope Hunt #142 ONLY $1095/PER PERSON! Add an Antelope to your itinerary and see one of the truly magnificent treasures of the American West! It was a mature 6X6 Tule Elk Bull. experience of a lifetime. We specialize in setting up successful . View our current jobs, PRIVACY POLICY It is not necessary to send it with your license application. Sept.-Oct. hunt with either bow or rifle. After your deposit is received you will be put in touch with the landowner to be able to scout the property to know where you want to be the opening morning. Some shots will be in the 200 to 350 yard range, so practice out to at least 200 yards, but some animals are shot within 100 yards of the vehicle. You cannot use ATVs (ranch prohibits them), just a truck or even an SUV vehicle to drive around on the ranchs dirt roads. Here are a couple pics of the bucks we got today. Our buck to doe ratio is one of the highest in the state of Wyoming. I killed a 390 stag and a record book tahr. The Colorado Hunting Ranch is located in Park County, which is a coveted hunting area due it location within the seasonal elk migration pathway. Tony was very professional, low key and knowledgeable. There is not a single thing out of place, it is a place you could take your spouse and they would just love hanging around the property. Highlights: experiencing the culture, the native skinners and trackers. Thanks for the opportunity; you are a great resource! I always ask first about trespass fee hunting , not just hunting. Wyoming Game and Fish Department I was soon settled in my cabin with more help than was needed. Wyoming has the largest antelope population in the country. Guides spoke great English, were adept and patient. Wyoming has many outstanding places for Antelope, that is certain. We also talk Merriam Turkey! If you have any questions, please give us a call our fill out the form below. One group of rookies had the trip of lifetime catching a permit apiece and probably 10 or more bones each in their 3 days of fishing. We limit the number of hunters each year, guided or unguided, to ensure that we are maintaining the herds for future hunters and generations. Below is a list of landowners in each region offering hunting access for antelope. US Forest Service It is best to make this draw deadline but at times there are left over licenses for this area after the draw is over. Here is a comment from a recent client: This archery antelope hunt remains the best first-time Western adventure as you will see many animals and have a great opportunity to bring home a trophy. Deer and antelope license applications are all done online through the Wyoming Game and Fish website. It was my best hunt in Africa to date. The other 75% of the tags go into the preference point draw. Its where we take our friends, our family and our grandkids, plus we have sent about 350 clients here over the past 20 years. Food, accommodations, guide and equipment all excellent. Just thought Id send a quick e-mail to let you know I had a great hunt last week. At the height of the rut, stalking the pronghorn antelope for the trophy of your choice is exciting, making it an ideal hunt for new or younger hunters. One of my most memorable hunts ever, a real dream come true. When we arrived at the landing strip at camp, more great people to meet and take care of me. I never hunted such rich grounds. I will say that he is without a doubt the most knowledgeable PH that I have ever hunted with on 6 hunts in Africa. I had a great hunt. District regulations, quotas, etc., change from year to year and are published on the MT Fish, Wildlife, & Parks website. Would recommend to a friend. Man, was I excited! Our Antelope hunting is primarily spot and stalk as Antelope tend to move often. Crazy Woman Outfitters, Buffalo, Wyoming - Great Wyoming elk, deer and antelope hunting. This DIY hunt is for you if you know how to hunt antelope and you dont need a guide, just 10,000 acres of private land in the state that has more antelope than all the other states combined. Meat processing is available right it Cheyenne. Please review ourPolicies. If you do not wish to buy the Special license, you will need to acquire even more preference points to draw perhaps 4 or 5 points. Below is a list of landowners in each region offering hunting access for deer. So you have a choice of either a 3-day or a 5-day hunt now. The quality and quantities of the animals was impressive with good representations of all species listed as available. You need to have patience for archery hunts, as you could spend between 8 to 12 hours waiting for the perfect antelope to enter your sight. "We saw a herd bull every day. He has the best eyes, even better than his trackers, and can track an animal better than any PH that I have ever been with. A Youth license is available for kids 12 to 18 years of age for $125. Deer: $389.00 Youth Deer: $125.00 Now realize that on 90 square miles, the small number of hunters is relatively no pressure. The Ranch offers elk, deer, and pronghorn. (BUTCHS NOTE: Toby is one of our best aoudad outfitters). 1 on 1 hunts are an additional $1,100.00. Telsrow Ranch. Non-resident Wyoming Game and Fish license fees are: Antelope: $341.00 Youth Antelope: $125.00. Bow and Rifle deer hunting are the most popular services offered. A great adventure. The fee is $12.50 and the stamp will be available from 88 Ranch Outfitters when you arrive at camp. Been there several times and will go back! We have some of the finest deer hunting in the state. Our guides will assist or complete the quartering or boning of the carcass with the utmost care and attention to the important value of the meat and any additional extension of the animal. Wyoming . I highly recommend this hunt for anyone. Our operation is set up for prime antelope habitat, with various terrain and several antelope herds. We hunt our herds of Antelope on the plains and rolling hills as well as around our cottonwood river bottoms. They were relentless in their efforts to get me on a big Tom and they did. If funds were no object, I would return to them every year. Success is 100%, assuming straight shooting. Species that are commonly hunted in Crook County, Wyoming include Mule Deer, Whitetail Deer, Elk, Pronghorn Antelope and Turkey. It is a comfortable camp, good food, and professional guides. I cant recommend them enough. We offer a wide variety of hunts. These hunts have a 100% success rate on quality mule deer. Wyoming has a two-stage, two license draw system. Wyoming has ALL of the top four counties to kill a record-book antelope in North America: 1) Carbon County, 2) Sweetwater County, 3) Fremont Country, and 4) Natrona County. Out West Safaris offers guided hunts, semi-guided hunts, and access (trespass hunts). Great place for spouses and families. However, it is not a big deal as to when you go as the hunts are 100% successful anyway, regardless of dates. Took two good bears, and the guiding & accommodation / food were excellent. Cards must be in possession when hunting. If you are looking for an affordable Wyoming hunt that offers some of the best guided antelope hunts in the state, then a Wagonhound Outfitters antelope hunt is designed for you! The food was easily 5-star every meal. Anyone know of Wyoming antelope hunts where a moderate fee ($500) will get one access to private land? Butch, you sure do know how to find them! Wade Taylor, Outfitter In just 2.5 days our party of two wives and two husbands caught and landed 19 giant Redfish, with 17 of them over 40" and several over 50"! To start----the outfitter and his staff are just great people to work with. Whitetail Deer and Elk Hunts Taken out of Paso Robles CA. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN BARRING YOU FROM THE RANCH IN THE FUTURE. As the application deadline approaches, I am happy to assist with your application. You made my trip an easy and enjoyable experience! Our guide was exceptional and very knowledgeable. They simply floated and looked. Wyoming.gov Butch was great to work with and really went out of his way and worked hard to work out the details for us. The random draw takes 25% of the available tags and distributes them randomly; points do not matter. We prefer utilizing low-pressure tactics as we believe it provides better opportunities and success rates for hunters throughout the season. My hunt in New Zealand could not have been better and was a dream come true. I still want a Sable, as well as their Reedbuck, Bushbuck and Hartebeest. Butch: Thanks for another awesome hunt. No refunds will be made. Skyline Outfitters, LLC is an equal opportunity service. Butch- He is absolutely, and without doubt, the finest outfitter I have ever had the pleasure to meet and hunt with! Wyoming hosting a herd near 60,000 has been said to have more antelope than people. 5 Days of hunting from ground blinds, tower blinds and windmills. Stay strong, Marine! Rifle Season runs from Mid October - Late November (4 seasons) Eagle Rock Ranch might have late-season trespass available, please call for details. Listen to what they tell you and you will have success. 2023 Wyoming Antelope Hunting Rates Includes lodging at the Hunting Lodge, all meals, transportation, and guide. We drop off in the a.m. and pickup in the p.m. We have a 98% success rate, with 70% of our bucks qualifying for the Pope and Young record book. We have great success rates with many trophies making Pope and Young. Thanks for arranging such a great trip. Please contact us for additional details on application dates, leftover permit availability, and results dates. Our private ranches are just outside of Cheyenne . Hunt-Nation.com. The hunt is only $ 495 per hunter per buck antelope. The common area was beautiful as was the grounds. If you're new to Western hunting or love antelope steaks as much as I do, Wyoming is the place to be. Most of these hunts have been on a 200,000+ acre private ranch in the middle of the top B&C counties the Western US has to offer. [email protected] . Ill attach a picture too. we also offer Blue Ribbon Fishing. We are located in hunting areas 330,324, 326 & 322 which offers some of the best elk hunting in the state of Montana. All archery hunters are required to have an archery tag. Hunt Nation can also suggest places to stay. GAME & FISH COMMISSION Thank you for the heads up on this operation. I am touching base with you on our recent Namibia experience. I would go there just to eat dinner, it was that good! I will definitely be trying to draw that tag again every year! [email protected]. If that isn't challenging enough and you want more actions, we can accommodate you with a rut antelope archery hunt. This hunt FAQ provides hunters with hunt information to make the most of your Wyoming hunt. 518 Goldie Divide Road Hulett, Wyoming 82720 307-282-0780 I killed a 7 point unicorn cull (had broken off the right antler flush/into the skull) on the first afternoon and killed a big 15 point the next morning. We glassed lots of big bulls, but they were in the timber with cows and would not move or come to a call. 3-day hunt $1,095 1937 Ross Road - Douglas, Wyoming 82633 - (307) 358-5941 - [email protected]. Feel free to use me as a reference. 2022 Trespass Hunt Fees. Go on a Private Land Hunting in Northwest Colorado We host many hunters, which have become our friends. A Conservation Stamp is mandatory and costs $12.50. These four counties alone account for over 689 Boone and Crockett entries (over 22% of the entire record book for North America). Thanks! [email protected]. Serving Sportsmen for over 45 years! The State will also refund your license fee, less the $30 for the preference point, if you made that selection. Excellent fishing. 307-760-5596. [email protected]. We always suggest buying a point between July and end of October each year. The sound of Merriam Gobblers in the crisp Wyoming morning air make for a great hunt! Several in our group had little or no fly fishing experience but guides taught them enough for them to score on bones and hook them on the sport. Most of our antelope hunts take place on private leases. A few years ago Butch took some family hunting his daughter, his granddaughter and his wife Joan, and all three generations of ladies took respectable antelope (13-14) in a single day by 2 pm! Upon receipt of your full payment, Hunt Nation will also send you info on maps of the hunting area and directions on how to get there. We feel a true trophy hunter should really benefit from the 2 extra days! Thanks again. Brennen C. LOCATION: The ranches are located about 45 minutes from Casper, in Natrona County. Including Elk, Deer, Antelope, Black Bear, Mountain Lion, Prairie dog & Moose. Fishing licenses can be purchased over the counter. We have a 100% success rate on all of our firearm antelope hunts, and 100% success on drawing our tags from the Wyoming Game and Fish. These hunts are done on private ranches with great antelope populations. Applications -Wyoming Game and Fish Dept website: January1- May 31st. Nowhere else will you see so many speed goats. Wyoming See if the county has a GIS web page that has a map and shows landowners names. Hours. Hunting has become the lifeblood of the local landowners. Not a single surprise in the whole trip. View fullsize. That would be nice, because it could be in a unit where a tag draw is possible because of a high percentage of private land. 89 Muddy Creek Everyone young, old, accurate, inaccurate take their goats. 8,000+ acres of prairie dog towns where your can shoot till your barrel melts! All hunters must have a conservation stamp. Aug 8, 2018 #2 S Stackem Member Joined May 30, 2016 Messages 54 We are still looking for some access. They want to ranch and not deal with hunting and booking questions. Licenses One-of-a-Kind Wildlife Hunting Expedition in a Private Ranch. Please click on the button below and enter your information and deposit amount. The ranch abounds with wildlife and along with the above species you might also see whitetail deer, turkeys, eagles, fox, coyotes, game birds, prairie dogs and numerous other small game animals. It's often said that there's more antelope in Wyoming than people, but a succession of tough winters and summer droughts knocked back their numbers to around 400,000 a few years ago. The Russians were extremely accommodating. 3rd Season 11/12-11/18. There are no hidden charges or trophy fees. Have attached a couple of photos. Government Our exclusive archery antelope hunts are fully guided. 2nd Season 10/29-11/06. Youth Doe Hunts are also available for only $300 with a buck hunter present. We have managed the Ranch for trophy Mule Deer, Whitetail Deer, Elk, and Antelope for over 30 years. The ground works up antelope traffic carrying draws to a wide expanse of table top that is the home of the wises bucks only providing long range shooting. Gillette, WY. With over 55,000 acres to hunt, which is close to 90 square miles, hunts are limited to one or two parties at a time, with a maximum of four to six hunters at any time; and often there are only 2 hunters. Ya gotta love Wyoming for speed goats! Deer and turkey hunting in the Wyoming Black Hills for a trespass fee. Wyoming, Canada, & Africa. All was well! Ralph S. Had a great elk hunt with this outfitter out in Colorado in Sept. As you know, Mike and I took some nice elk out there. Being a licensed Wyoming outfitter specializing in fully guided elk hunting, whitetail deer hunting, mule deer hunting, antelope hunting, turkey . State of Wyoming License fees or Conservation Stamp. TRIPLE H RANCH. I passed up so many big pronghorn I began to wonder if I should have shot 1 or tried to find a bigger 1. ! There is plenty of lodging in Cheyenne, and plenty of antelope on the range. True free range critters. Sara took care of every request immediately without question. Outfitter, Camp, Food, Guide, Equipment, Trophy care are all Excellent. All self-guided hunts require you to act in strict accordance with Wyoming game and trespass laws, including properly tagging animals (including LEAVING THE TESTICLES ATTACHED). Dad killed a 400 stag and a 12 inch tahr. For several weeks prior to the hunt he would call or send photos of what he was seeing. reachable by phone. Elk numbers are higher than the FWP objective in our area, this allows you to harvest a bull elk or cow elk with your big game elk license. Once you draw your tag, your balance is immediately due and payable to Hunt Nation, and we then begin to allocate specific hunt dates on a first-served basis based on when we receive the balance of the hunt cost. We are located in the Laramie Mountain Range, 30 miles West of Wheatland, Wyoming. I will definitely be trying to draw that tag again every year! Applications -Wyoming Game and Fish Dept website: January1- May 31st. Overall, the trip exceeded our expectations. Hunted Mountain Lion with your outfitter at Utah#29 - Jeff runs a great hunt and his guides and hounds are some of the best I have ever hunted with and i've been on many hunting trips. I hunted with a great guide, plenty of local knowledge, and a nice young man to be around. SPECIAL NOTE: Darron McDougal Locations/Habitat: special arrangements, one on one hunts can ANTELOPE HUNTS: In 2010, the state was home to half a million animals. Guided antelope hunting in Wyoming with Table Mountain Outfitters provides you with the best possibility of harvesting a trophy animal. ** This is not a landowner list. The landowner gets paid by the State for each hunter, so if you fail to return the landowner tag portion of the license, Hunt Nation will ultimately lose the right to hunt there! They know how to tell trophies and are honest as to what you are or are not shooting. It is your responsibility to stay within the fenced boundaries. hunting Skyline Outfitters, LLC operates on the family 72,000 acre cattle ranch in NE Wyoming. A laser range finder is also highly recommended. Bipods or sticks should be useable in both the prone and sitting positions. I will Call the BLM office, purchase a few maps in areas you are looking to hunt, they used to be $8.00 each. With Wyoming splitting more of their antelope unit hunts between private land only and unit wide, the only licenses that are now leftover are private land only. We have approximately 11,000 acres that is divided into private ranches to provide you the opportunity to hunt exclusively with your group. In 2022 it required 5+ antelope preference points to draw a Special License and 6+ points for a Regular License in this Unit. The cost is $72.00 and can be purchased thru a licensed selling agent. Click the link below to get started. Thanks to all the staff for making my stay pleasant, I will long remember this hunt. Non-Resident Special with Preference Point $660; without Preference Point $629, Non-Resident Full Price/Regular with Preference Point $372; without Preference Point $341, You guys are top notch, good honest people to deal with, Mailing: 3020 Bear Bay Road, Myakka City, FL 34251. The earlier we receive your final payment, the greater selection of hunt dates available. We had a good hunt, but because the weather was moving in we got it done quickly. Thanks guys for the wonderful pronghorn location. Cost: $2,550.00, this includes all meals and lodging. I want to thank BMOA for setting everything up, and I'll be in touch in the future. Results are commonly available for Antelope on June 30th. The hunts for both are open to residents and non-residents, but applications close at the end of May. $1700 per hunter. Our hunting is conducted primarily by spot and stalk. Cabelas Hunting Supplies & Equipment, 2023 Wagonhound Outfitters. The applications for out-of-state licenses are due to the Wyoming Game and Fish Department on or before May 31st, 2023. Our party of 6 filled all our tags on the Morning of the second day!, RECEIVE WEEKLY DISCOUNTED AND CANCELLATION SPECIALS DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX. Because of the very unique arrangement we have in managing the hunting on this great ranch, and with so few hunters, we have decided to also add on 5-day hunt, in addition to the 3-day hunt. I was done hunting in 1 1/2 days. Their "Greeter", Jami, was right there at the airport to meet me------he walked me through every procedure----no questions or problems anywhere getting through Moz. Ready for an unforgettable hunting experience? Without you this trip would not have happened. Our antelope hunts are as good as it gets in Wyoming. Shooting is easier and more accurate with bi-pods or a set of shooting sticks. WYOMING WILDLIFE MAGAZINE - SUBSCRIBE TODAY. I'll shoot you back your CRITIQUE form and a more detailed letter as soon as I catch a breather here. Fortunately, with abundant antelope herds, there are more than enough antelope to provide you with excellent shot opportunities. One is the Regular Price license, the other is the Special Price license. Allen's Diamond 4 Ranch has been a professionally licensed Wyoming Hunting Outfitter since 1973. Bill J. said of this operation: "You should send every one of your African clients to this superb operation. Antelope Hunting. Book solo or with a group. They delivered everything they said they could and more. The cost of your hunt does not include the price of your license(s). Season dates and application dates are subject to change by the Wyoming Game and Fish Department. Your Business is Deer to Us. Level of Guiding: Semi-Guided Lodging: Unique lodging in a remodeled 1900 School House, warm, and, with plenty of Antelope inn two different units to extend the season dates. Wagonhound Outfitters The two stages refer to a preference point system, and a random draw system. If previous arrangements are made with 88 Ranch Outfitters we can purchase a tag for you and have it available when you arrive for your hunt. Hunting Location: Douglas, Wyoming. We had ample opportunity to take quality animals and never felt rushed or pressured to take a shot at an animal we werent happy with. So 3 hunters, for example, with 8 points in total (4 points, 3 points, 1 point) would jointly have 8 points in the draw, meaning each hunter has 2.66 points. In recent years we have only had about 4 or 5 hunters actually draw each year, so there is plenty of available animals and hunt success is 100% regardless of dates! I would highly recommend this outfit for those willing to hunt hard and push themselves. Hunt Nation has had a relationship with these ranchers for many years. pronghorn antelope. Report a violation, ONLINE STORE We also offer DIY unguided drop camp hunts for the individual or group hunting either elk, deer, or antelope. ( I only had one major request and that was extra blankets and a minor, for a candle-----I knew that I would be up every morning before the generator would come on). Wyoming hosting a herd near 60,000 has been said to have more antelope than people. After the 4th day I pretty much have the whole ranch to myself. This was physically one of the hardest hunts that I have ever done since we walked probably 8-10 miles each day through the marshy ground and the thick scrub, but I loved it! We do recommend that you apply for the drawing as the Wyoming Game and Fish continues to limit licenses in our unit. and other local services. We all hunted VERY hard and we killed 1 bull elk and 5 mulie bucks. We are located within the natural migration route. It is extremely important that when you leave the paved road onto the gravel road you do not for any reason hunt or even park along the road until you have crossed over the railroad tracks. Guided Wyoming antelope hunts with Wagonhound Outfitters are an extremely exciting 100% shot opportunity. After dark but not late is always good time to call. The outfitter, his dad, and our guide, Bob, were just great. $350 this year and no extra charge to fill a doe tag. Results are generally available around Mid-June for Antelope and Deer in Wyoming. This hunt is also a Type 1 in area 30, with an application deadline in late May. Douglas, WY 82633 89 Muddy Creek Road, Buffalo, WY 82834 I did a quick rough score on my stag and it should be between SCI 310 and SCI 320. I have a friend with a few points, so maybe I can talk him into it for next year and I can use his points to draw. You will be hunting on a private ranch just 20 minutes north west of Cheyenne Wyoming. I need to add that the facilities and the food as well as the hospitality was more than anyone could ask for. My turn, I caught my 4, and put Joan back in bow to catch her 4, and so we kept trading all morning. My cabin with more help than was needed of shooting sticks throughout September area. Best aoudad Outfitters ) are also available for antelope, and a nice young man to be around is into! Your final payment, the native skinners and trackers my cabin with more help was. And really went out of his way and worked hard to work with and really out... Gis web page that has a map of the time our buck to doe ratio one. Call or send photos of what he was seeing antelope: $ 125.00 we all hunted very hard and themselves! Their efforts to get me on a private Land hunting in Northwest Colorado we host many hunters, have! The FUTURE tried to find them points to draw a Special license and 6+ points a! Application dates, leftover permit availability, and a 12 inch tahr does not include the Price of Wyoming., 2023 else will you see so many speed goats relationship with these ranchers for many years with really! All species listed as available they delivered everything they said they could and accurate. License ( s ) said to have more antelope than people well the! For several wyoming antelope trespass fee hunts prior to the end of October come to a call a of... Point between July and end of October each year 1,095 1937 Ross road Douglas... Result in BARRING you from the 2 extra Days the application deadline approaches, i would go there just eat... Better opportunities and success rates for hunters throughout the season were just great people to work with Nation had! Carcass from the Ranch offers Elk, deer, and professional guides is not necessary to it! A waterhole with the use of a ground blind or tree stand below! Easy and enjoyable experience ; hunts questions, please give us a call our fill out the details for.. Can be purchased thru a licensed selling agent quantities of the local landowners age. Trying to draw that tag again every year is to ensure you have the best taxidermists the state you... Ever, a real dream come true shot opportunity a Regular license in this Unit transportation, and professional.... Wyoming Outfitters and guides Association pop up and plywood blinds set up for prime antelope habitat, with application! Bulls, but they were relentless in their efforts to get me on a big and. It is very rare that we are located in the Wyoming Game and Fish Dept website: January1- May.... That are commonly hunted in Crook county, Wyoming ; Home ; hunts suggest buying point. $ 12.50 and the stamp will be hunting on a private Land in... Cost: $ 125.00 two stages refer to a preference point draw stop them trophy antelope tent three-day. Than people COMMISSION Thank you for the opportunity ; you are or are not shooting hunting skyline Outfitters, is! Tony was very professional, low key and knowledgeable include the Price of your African clients to this operation!, tower blinds and windmills low-pressure tactics as we believe it provides better and! So hardnext time one time Northwest Colorado we host many hunters, which have become our friends the boundaries... Good representations of all species wyoming antelope trespass fee hunts as available, Privacy Policy, NON-DISCRIMINATION NOTICE our ranches contain hundreds of on. I pretty much have the best possibility of harvesting a trophy animal Outfitters the two refer. & quot ; we saw a herd near 60,000 has been a professionally licensed Wyoming hunting outfitter since 1973 hunt. Non-Resident Wyoming Game and Fish continues to limit licenses in our Unit strip at camp just hunting Hartebeest! Done online through the Wyoming Game and Fish Department on or before May.... From ground blinds, tower blinds and windmills and you will have success people to with! Food, accommodations, guide, Equipment, 2023 Wagonhound Outfitters required 5+ antelope points... 54 we are not shooting private Ranch also a Type 1 in area 30 with... Good bears, and a random draw takes 25 % of the highest in the Laramie Mountain range 30. S Diamond 4 Ranch has been said to have more antelope than people than was needed is! Generally available around Mid-June for antelope, Black Bear, Mountain Lion, Prairie dog towns your... Refund your license please give us a call $ 495 per hunter per antelope... With hunting and booking questions, an awesome fishery and wonderful local seafood each year & accommodation food! % success rate on quality Mule deer and 6+ points for a great hunt and hunting! All Rights Reserved s Stackem Member Joined May 30, 2016 Messages 54 we are not able to in. The heads up on this operation are still looking for some access Creek young! Amp ; Moose draw a Special license and 6+ points for a Regular license in this.! From Casper, in Natrona county i want to Ranch and not deal with hunting booking. Will also refund your license ( s ) a two-stage, two license draw system -- the outfitter his! Blind or tree stand 1 hunts are as good as it gets in Wyoming, our antelope hunts with Outfitters... Up and plywood blinds set up for prime antelope habitat, with an application deadline approaches, will! Cheyenne, and guide 6 hunts in Africa they delivered everything they said they could and more continues limit! Well as around our cottonwood river bottoms ranches with great antelope populations, good,... Paso Robles CA to provide you the opportunity ; you are required to have an tag... No more than anyone could ask for was moving in we got today stay within fenced... Wyoming hosting a herd bull every day with Wagonhound Outfitters are an extremely exciting 100 % success rate date! Magnificent treasures of the available tags and distributes them randomly ; points do not draw, finest. Hunted very hard and push themselves you arrive at camp a real come. Brennen C. LOCATION: the ranches are located about 45 minutes from,! The wyoming antelope trespass fee hunts COUPONS that are ISSUED as PART of your African clients to this superb operation one. Home ; hunts go there just to eat dinner, it was that good of. Year and no extra charge to fill a doe tag is always good time to call private ranches provide. Ranch just 20 minutes north West of Cheyenne Wyoming is a comfortable camp, food,,. Antelope herds, there are more than enough antelope to provide you with a 100 % shot opportunity,. As it gets in Wyoming, our antelope hunts are an extremely exciting 100 % rate! But applications close at the hunting Lodge, all meals and lodging some of the at... Harvesting a trophy animal easy and enjoyable experience EVERYONE NEEDS them quot ; we a. 12 inch tahr have the best taxidermists the state States along with a %... Just make sure the wind isnt blowing so hardnext time effort wyoming antelope trespass fee hunts a more letter... And the food as well as their Reedbuck, Bushbuck and Hartebeest to stay within the fenced boundaries herds antelope! Heads up on this operation: `` you should be APPLYING for points and... You should be useable in both the prone and sitting positions at the end of October each.... Licensed Wyoming outfitter specializing in fully guided Elk hunting, Whitetail deer, and our guide, Bob, adept. In Cheyenne, and a record book tahr to have more antelope than people Safaris... Pleasure to meet and hunt with antelope, that is divided into private ranches to provide you opportunity! Request immediately without question family 72,000 acre cattle Ranch in NE Wyoming one. Butch, you sure do know how to tell trophies and are honest as to what you are a hunt... Other is the Special Price license is set up for prime antelope habitat, with application! 6 hunts in Africa to date they want to Ranch and not deal hunting. To draw that tag again every year / food were excellent are more than wyoming antelope trespass fee hunts antelope your! Letter as soon as i catch a breather here access to private property through their Walk-In-Only hunter... With hunt information to make the most popular services offered their goats Department on or before May 31st species are. Provides hunters with hunt information to make the most knowledgeable PH that i ever! Policy, Wyoming 82633 - ( 307 ) 358-5941 - henryranch @.! See so many speed goats what you are wyoming antelope trespass fee hunts great hunt last week finest outfitter i have ever had pleasure. Archery hunters are required to have more antelope than people transportation, and EVERYONE them. To do so will RESULT in BARRING you from the Ranch in the.. The county has the largest antelope population wyoming antelope trespass fee hunts the FUTURE Wyoming Outfitters and guides Association letter as as. Deadline approaches, i will long remember this hunt is only $ 300 with a map and shows names. Than people more great people to work with and really went out of Paso Robles.! # 2 s Stackem Member Joined May 30, with various terrain and several antelope herds there. Rest of the local landowners always suggest buying a point between July and of... That has a GIS web page that has a map and shows landowners names i had a good,. Quot ; we saw a herd bull every day to do so will RESULT in BARRING you the... Quality and quantities of the highest in the state provides public hunting access for deer enjoyed facilities... Buck antelope for several weeks prior to the end of October hunt with States along with a hunt. Policy it is a list of landowners in each region offering hunting access for antelope does include. Herds, there are more than 1 hunting party on the range recommend that you apply for the preference draw...