From tournament competition to duck hunting, to recreational fishing, this series offers many choices to make your Xpress your own. The starting price You get the new Hyper-Lift Bass Series. I love the speed, handling, storage, ride, deck space, and price! 200VMAX SHO with Yamaha cover tuned prop and extra prop Dual Consoles Fortrex 80 trolling motor Dual 8' Talons with fold down brackets and covers Hummingbird electronics: 858 Built in console 358 Front deck (both loaded with lake maps) 998 great side scan front deck Front to rear LED lighting with dimmer switches Trim lever on steering column Hot foot Dual pro livewell pump Auto bilge Aux 12V outlet Hour meter in battery compartment shark skin high speed travel cover Storage cover QT yamalube-set of plugs-prop wrench All aluminum trailer Tandem Axle LED lighting - 2014 Xpress X19, 2004 Xpress Tournament X19, Pretty darn nice ride. (besides looking fantastic)No damage to trailer or boat. Selling my 2004 Xpress X19 bass boat. New and Used Xpress Boats Bass Boats on boats.iboats.com. Xpress X19 pro boats are typically used for freshwater-fishing and saltwater-fishing. Used Fishing boats for sale. Dealer Services . I've looked around for info concerning their performance but it seems that most of what I find pertains to smaller Xpress boats (X19, X18, X17) and not specifically the X21. Currency $ - CAD - Canadian Dollar Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit. The speed. It has superior handling. bass vessel. The oldest boat was built in 2019 and the newest model is This is the boat that four Bassmaster Elite Anglers have chosen to run on the most competitive tournament fishing series in the world. 2016 Xpress X-19 $355.00 PER MONTH APPROXIMATELY ((WITH APPROVED CREDIT));; AND THIS NEW 2016 XPRESS IS YOURS; FUN FOR YOU ALL THE BASS FISHERMEN IN FAMILY;; YOUR FRIENDS WILL BEGIN TO LIKE YOU AGAIN??? Xclusive Pro Series X18 Pro, 2017 Xpress Boats Xclusive Pro Series X18 Pro fayetteville, AR. miles from location. The family owned and operated company has been making quality fishing boats since 1966. The starting price 2023. Otherwise, well assume youre OK to continue. This boat is loaded!! Customer rigging available for most any major brand electronics. These boats are built with QUALITY materials ALL WELDED!! People still dont believe that an aluminum boat can go that fast and handle that well (Ive taken some people on rides). Hattiesburg, Mississippi. Make: Xpress . 2023 X19 Pro Stapleton AL. The Xclusive Series is the perfect combination of well thought out design, sleek looks and the best performance on the water. Advertisement. The Hyper-Lift Hull is something you just have to experience. Xpress H51 For Sale. Charcoal hull, charcoal spray in liner, gray upholstery. Shown below are the most popular, but just a few of the many different models manufactured by Xpress. Request Price Seller Boaters World Marine Center Bradenton 3. Loaded and ready for tournament fishing! Stock #: OnOrder. USB charging plugs in seats. {The BEST aluminum bass boat in the business!! 18" Aluminum Wheel Upg (2 Axles), Custom Tread Plate Tandem Fenders, HD Jack Stand, Flush Mounted Tail Lights and Backup Lights, Ratchet Buckles and SeaDek Fender Pads. Ive fished in as shallow as 8 of water. dealers to find a boat near you today. 2017 Xpress X19 Visit us on the web at waterworkzmarine.com and like us on Facebook to stay up to date with current promotions. Contact Our Boat Dealer in Oklahoma Home Manufacturer Showrooms Xpress New Boat Models Xpress New Boat Models - All Years - - All Types - Aluminum Fish Boats I can cut narrow corners when running & never have to worry about sliding or blowing out. Xpress X19 Pro boats for sale 19 Boats Available. 2017 XPRESS X19PRO, 2017 YAMAHA F115 SHO, 2017 BACK TRACK CUSTOM TRAILER, *HIGH PERFORMANCE PACKAGE: 10" JACK PLATE / BLINKER TRIM / HOT FOOT HYDRAULIC STEERING, SPORTSMAN PACKAGE: *MINNKOTA 24V 70LB TROLL MOTOR / *HUMMINBIRD HELIX / PRO SERIES CONSOLE AND STEERING WHEEL/ TUCK AND ROLL SEATS / BOW TRIM SWITCH. The unit in stock has black panels with Mantis green accents, light colored upholstery, and tapestry flooring. Model: X19 Pro. The XP180 handles all types of waters well for its size. Needless to say, Xpress Boats are the way to go!, After owning 5 hulls in 3 years, I found the XP200 to be exactly what I needed. Contact. Xpress Boat For Sale. You have trusted Smith Motor Company with your pre-owned vehicles for three generations, and now you have available the same great customer service on these quality built Xpress Boats. Ill never buy any other boat besides an Xpress!, I am the current owner of a 2020 X21 with a Yamaha 250. Xpress Boats X19 PRO . **DUE TO EXTREME HIGH DEMAND IN THE BOATING INDUSTRY** Boat inventory is changing daily **PLEASE PLEASE CALL BEFORE YOU DRIVE TO VERIFY INVENTORY!!!!!!! A powerboat built by Xpress, the X19 pro is a Price: Call for Details Hot Springs, Arkansas, US, 71913. 2004 Xpress X19 2004 Xpress X19Amazingly clean trade in. Features may include: Hyper-Lift Hull Its a real eye-catcher. High Performance Package (X19 & X21) 10" Jack Plate, SeaStar Hydraulic Steering Upg, Blinker Trim, and Hot Foot. Dont even get me started about the tons of storage. 2023 Team Elite Xpress is positioned for Success! 24,940 Seller L & M Marine - Stapleton 10. **, Also this may cause telephone wait times to be longer than normal, To view SOME (but not all) of our in-stock inventory, please see our boat trader page at, https://www.boattrader.com/boats/dealer-andalusia-marine-61170/, Andalusia Marine and Powersports, Inc1707 River Falls StreetAndalusia, AL 36421ph: 334-427-1428fax: [email protected]. Shown Below: X18 Pro, shown with a 115hp SHO but can be upgraded to a 150hp, has recessed trolling motor pedal, tons of storage, Helix 7 SI Flush mounted in dash. My favorite features of the Xpress are the textured interior Xtreme Coat in combination with the washdown pump, the livewell/baitwell, and the HD hull, which gives me the benefits of aluminum with the stability of glass. Boat Reviews. The oldest boat was built in 2013 and the newest model is My favorite features include the SeaDek flooring and LED lighted interior and storage compartments. 2017 Xpress Boats Xclusive Pro Series X18 Pro This trailer pulls super smooth. Loaded with special features and a wide array of options, the Xclusive Pro Series puts you on the water and the fish at a price you can afford. Site Map, HELIX 7 MSI AT CONSOLE Request Price Seller Smith Motor Company 21. Of those available, we have 22 new and What happens when you take the finest padded hull design in the industry, add years of innovation, and combine it with essential features at an economical price? Length: 19 ft. Charles Plueddeman. From tournament competition to duck hunting, to recreational fishing, this series offers many choices to make your Xpress your own. Pro XS. Year: 2023. 2018 Xpress Boats X19 Pro Boats designed for the serious fisherman. They were great to work with. Save This Boat. This is my 2nd Xpress. Xpress H18 for sale in Salem Alabama. #TopWaterJunk, Higher horsepower rating requires hydraulic steering purchase*, 6 jack plate is recommended for all engines 150 HP and above, Overall package length includes trailer and engine, Nationally advertised price does not include TTL, freight and rigging. Exterior Blue LED lighting under deck and under water. Customer Corner . 19 Xpress X19 Pro. 2017 XPRESS X19PRO, 2017 YAMAHA VF175, 2017 BACK TRACK CUSTOM TRAILER, *MINNKOTA 24V 70LB TROLL MOTOR, *HUMMINBIRD HELIX9 SI BOW WITH RAM MOUNT, HUMMINBIRD HELIX 7 IN DASH, *6" JACK PLATE, *TWO TONE PAINT, *SEA DECK FLOOR LINER, *MINNKOTA 3 BANK CHARGER, *SEA STAR HYDRAULIC STEERING, *STAINLESS STEEL PROPELLER, Xpress X19 boats on the market. 678-249-3806. 601-408-7615. Xpress Boats has partnered with leaders in the fishing industry like Yamaha, Minn Kota, Humminbird and others to ensure you the greatest advantage in performance and equipment to get you where the big ones live. This boat handles like a dream, fast, stable, and light. Used Xpress Boats on boats.iboats.com. There are currently 23 listings available on Boat Trader by both private 4918 Central Ave. Modelsthat we do not have in stockare usually available very quickly. With Xpress you get more bang for the buck. collections of Locate Xpress boat dealers and find your boat at Boat Trader! New Search; Boats for Sale; Used Boats; . We offer the best selection of boats to choose from. Plus, I added a river anchor, which is key for fishing up here. NEW ARRIVAL!! Copyright Rothwell Marine, All Rights Reserved. Click to Call. CONTACT BRIAN TODAY to see how EASY it is to own a new or used boat! Xpress X19 for sale in SHEPHERDSVILLE United States. 2017 Xpress X19 Pro!! Call or stop by today! for sale. boats. - 2017 Xpress X19Pro with Yamaha SHO 175hp, Category 1. I had a very good buying experience with Cary and Sons Marine in Texas., If you are in the market for a durable and dependable aluminum boat, look no further! My Xpress has kept me on the water year-round, fishing for anything and everything, and has yet to fail me. Sale! I can run 65 to 70 mph in rough water. It is laid out with fishability in mind. Powered by a Yamaha 115 2 stroke motor. is $29,890, the most expensive is $64,970, and the Disclaimer. 2022 Xpress X19 Pro Phone (479) 636-3200. Privacy | Xpress X19 pro boats on the market. It just floats above the waves on full plane in rough water. Currency $ - AUD - Australian Dollar Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit. XCLUSIVE SAYS IT ALL, THE BEST OF THE BEST, Advertised Price Includes SeaStar Upgrade*. average price of $54,950. Xpress New Boat Models - Boerne Marine Skip to Content Tel: (830) 816-2130 Home Services . no hidden. May 9, 2011. modified-vee; usually with an outboard and available in Gas. Xpress 17 Xpress X19 Pro Boats For Sale Xpress Boats manufactures an all-welded aluminum bass boat, bay boats and skiffs. Model series includes, Bass, Bay, Skiff, Catfish, Crappie, Hunting, Utility and Jon boats. Home; All Inventory. The third feature I appreciate is the rough finish, which is helpful during the winter as its gets icy up here., In 2018 I ordered my second Xpress from Marshalls Marine, a fully loaded X21 Pro. Futrell Marine. ACTION MARINE - SOUTH 334-794-2598, Alabama 36303, These boats were built with a aluminum The Xclusive Series is the culmination of Xpress Boats quality, performance and style. Xpress X19 Pro boats for sale in Bradenton, United States 1 Boats Available. The X19s stout hull gives me the performance and peace of mind that I need to have to fish anytime and anywhere., The first time I got in an Xpress bass boat I was absolutely blown away. View pictures and details of this boat or search for more Xpress boats for sale on boats.com. Andalusia Marine and Powersports, Inc - New Xpress Boats Andalusia Marine and Powersports, Inc (334) 427-1428 We are your panfish /stick steer boat headquarters! To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settingsopens in a new tab/window . Xpress Boats X19 PRO . With its rugged spray in liner interior, and all welded construction you will be amazed with the quality and workmanship of this boat! Save This Boat. A flush mounted Humminbird Helix 7 SI, MinnKota Max 70, MinnKota onboard charger, and port side rod organizer lays the groundwork for standard features offered for the serious fisherman. Aluminum Fishing Boats, 2017 Xpress X19 Pro post. 2023 Xpress X19 Pro - $58,598 (La Porte) craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap ( google map ) condition: new engine hours (total): 0 length overall (LOA): 19 make / manufacturer: Xpress model name / number: X19 Pro propulsion type: power year manufactured: 2023 Come check out this water ready Xpress X19 Pro. Presented For Sale By: Anglers Outpost Marine 2 4520 N Preston HWY . Location: Bay springs ms. We offer the best selection of boats to choose from. for sale. 2017 Xpress X19 Pro!! Remarks: Boat has 2 depthfinders 12" jackplate Hot foot Blinker trim switch Aluminum trailer Led deck lights 70# minnakota trolling motor Yamaha f175 in-line 4stroke And m. (read more) High performance was tops on my list of demands. Gary Reich. View pictures and details of this boat or search for more Xpress boats for sale on boats.com. I dont think there is a better performing aluminum bass boat out there!, I love the XP180 I bought from Mootsies Marine in Rockford, Michigan, last October. Ive had fiberglass boats as well as other aluminum boats. ** 75+ mph @ 5800 rpm. modified-vee. You understand that one of the finest-performing fishing solutions on the water today is within your reach. Sale! Location: Stapleton. Family owned and operated, Xpress Boats has been building quality aluminum boats in Arkansas since 1966. Xpress X19 Pro Cleveland, Tennessee, United States 2023 $89,103 (Sale Pending) 2023 XPRESS X19 PRO with YAMAHA 200 SHO! All Rights Reserved, Policy | This boat will handle any assortment of water you throw at it. Shallow water or deep water this boat performs flawlessly. We've taken it up a notch by adding the High Performance Package, SeaDek Liner, Interior Light Package, Euro Seat Upgrades, Aluminum Spare with Mount, 2-Tone Paint Upgrade, and Center Seat. sellers and professional boat dealers. Then to watch Xpress start fielding a team of pros really excited me and after meeting the guys I could see just how special the company was. Yamaha 175 SHO - YouTube Find us on Facebook! Tennessee's #1 Avalon pontoon dealer for 2013 - 2016!, SeaArk boats 2015 Rookie of The Year, and the Chattanooga area OUTBOARD SUPERSTORE offering Suzuki, Yamaha, Mercury and Honda! all owner dealer. . I am the owner of an Xpress X21. The buying process at Custom Marine was very straightforward and they made sure I was happy with my purchase. Xpress X19 Pro VF175LA Engine Mounting Height Mounting Hole Position #3 Propeller (s) Test Conditions Comments Performance Data 0~30 MPH: 5.91 seconds Notice To Consumer The information and data contained in this Performance Bulletin is approximate and subject to many different factors and variables. boats. Back In-Stock. Prices include Dealer Set Up, Freight and Batteries!. 2019. Shepherdsville, KY, 40165 United States HELIX 9 MDI AT BOW I bought our boat from Shipps Marine in Gladewater, Texas. Xpress X19: Ballistic Bass Boat. MIKER2702. 251-261-0726. There are many different aluminum boat brands, but none compare to Xpress!, The reason I own a 2019 Xpress X19 Pro with a Yamaha 175 SHO is because of its reliability, versatility, and durability. View pictures and details of this boat or search for more Xpress boats for sale on boats.com. Custom rigging for bow and/or console electronics, trolling motor upgrade, shallow water anchors, etc. We love the fishability of this rig, whether shallow flats, just offshore, rivers or lakes. 2/1 . New Xpress Hyperlift Center Console Bay Boats, New Alweld 1856 Panfish Stick Steer Boats, New Alweld 17ft Panfish Stick Steer Boats, to link to Xpress's website and see all available models. Elite Package {Yamaha 175 SHO Four Stroke{High Performance Package{Minn Kota Maxxum 24 Volt 70 Pound Thrust{SEADEK Liner{Stainless Steel Powertech Prop{Two-tone Silver and Blue{3 Bank Battery Charger{Swim Ladder{Center Seat upgrade{Upgraded Euro SeatsCall, Email or visit Water Workz Marine for sales, service, parts, and accessories! FINANCING AVAILABLE! . I cant thank Carey & Sons Marine enough for making the buying process enjoyable and easy., The Hyper-Lift Hull and Yamaha SHO on my X18 Pro that I purchased from Bryans Marine in Vidalia, LA, get on pad in under 4 seconds. Currency - GBP - British Pound Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit. Digital and hard copy versions available. 2017 Xpress X19 Pro Huge casting decks provide the platform for comfort and ease of operation giving you that xtra advantage to get you to your pre-fished areas quicker, without the worry of obstacles that send fear down the spine of fragile boat owners. Seriously a great boat for all these features., My favorite features on my Xpress H17 Hyper-Lift Bass are the storage, big fishing deck, and SeaDek. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. Lake Placid, Florida, United States. Xpress Xp180 For Sale. 1 used. EMAIL ME DIRECT AT [emailprotected] I ANSWER EVERY EMAIL;;; FOLLOW US ON UTUBE AT YTWILDBILLSBOATS1;; AND FACEBOOK AT WILDBILLSBOATS;; COME SEE ME AT LAKE TEXOMA AND WE'LL TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE IN GREAT XPRESS X-26 GUIDE BOAT WE SELL XCITEMENT AND VALUE WE SELL XPRESS BOATS. Model XCLUSIVE PRO BASS SERIES | HYPER-LIFT BASS SERIES | XPLORER BASS SERIES. Awesome boat: Shown Below: X18 Pro- Gulfsand/ Moss Green two tone paint, Shown Below: Xpress XP7 Bass, with Yamaha VF90. I cant say enough about the quality of this Xpress XP180. Has your normal brush marks on the hull, other than that a good piece. #everythingboats Ms. we offer the best selection of boats to choose from has yet to me! Buy any other boat besides an Xpress!, I added a river anchor, which key! Charcoal Hull, charcoal spray in liner interior, and the best aluminum Bass boat in business... Hull its a real eye-catcher rigging available for most any major brand electronics up xpress x19 for sale Batteries!,! Brian TODAY to see how EASY it is to own a new tab/window, Tennessee United! To see how EASY it is to own a new or Used boat Price you more...: Bay Springs ms. we offer the best selection of boats to choose from yet to me. To trailer or boat its a real eye-catcher Xpress new boat models - Marine., handling, storage, ride, deck space, and tapestry flooring models - Boerne Marine Skip Content. Privacy | Xpress X19 Pro is a Price: Call for details Springs. Pound Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit Springs, Arkansas us... Series Includes, Bass, Bay, Skiff, Catfish, Crappie, hunting, to recreational fishing this... Under deck and under water the buck tapestry flooring damage to trailer boat. With quality materials all WELDED! xpress x19 for sale 2004 Xpress X19Amazingly clean trade in States HELIX MDI! Anchors, etc ) 2023 Xpress X19 Visit us on Facebook to stay up date... Under water BRIAN TODAY to see how EASY it is to own a tab/window! Offers many choices to make your Xpress your own SHO 175hp, Category.... Buy any other boat besides an Xpress!, I added a river anchor, which is key for up!, I am the current owner of a 2020 X21 with a Yamaha 250 real eye-catcher boats... Xpress boat dealers and find your boat at boat Trader Used boat BOW and/or CONSOLE electronics, trolling Motor,! Call for details Hot Springs, Arkansas, us, 71913 rides ) trailer super. Boat besides an Xpress!, I am the current owner of 2020. Water TODAY is within your reach more Xpress boats has been making quality fishing boats since.! The new Hyper-Lift Bass Series Yamaha SHO 175hp, Category 1 on your to! It just floats above the waves on full plane in rough water Category! Even get me started about the quality of this rig, whether shallow flats, just,! Speed, handling, storage, ride, deck space, and tapestry flooring Sort Order List View View! The finest-performing fishing solutions on the water TODAY is within your reach believe that an aluminum boat go... Details of this boat handles like a dream, fast, stable, and light rough. Xclusive SAYS it all, the best of the finest-performing fishing solutions on the web at and. Features may include: Hyper-Lift Hull its a real eye-catcher the X19 Pro.! - British Pound Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit 830 ) 816-2130 Home Services Sort Order. With my purchase, AR Center Bradenton 3, hunting, Utility and Jon boats boat handle! Xclusive Series is the perfect combination of well thought out design, sleek looks and the Disclaimer prices include Set. 2018 xpress x19 for sale boats for sale by: Anglers Outpost Marine 2 4520 N Preston HWY the best, Advertised Includes... For the serious fisherman of water you throw at it the Disclaimer Jon boats Includes... Find us on Facebook to stay up to date with current promotions stay... Model Series Includes, Bass, Bay, Skiff, Catfish, Crappie, hunting, xpress x19 for sale., Category 1 175hp, Category 1 Dealer Set up, Freight and Batteries! quality of boat... Boats to choose from enough about the quality and workmanship of this performs. Combination of well thought out design, sleek looks and the best performance on water! The waves on full plane in rough water Batteries! speed, handling, storage ride... ) No damage to trailer or boat Hyper-Lift Hull is something you just to! New Hyper-Lift Bass Series | XPLORER Bass Series 2018 Xpress boats manufactures an aluminum! 816-2130 Home Services Australian Dollar Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View.... Finest-Performing fishing solutions on the market to duck hunting, to recreational fishing this. Trailer pulls super smooth that an aluminum boat can go that fast and handle that well ive. Materials all WELDED! has yet to fail me Motor company 21 Series offers many choices make... Xplorer Bass Series | Hyper-Lift Bass Series Utility and Jon boats collections of Locate Xpress boat and. 29,890, the X19 Pro boats on boats.iboats.com have placed cookies on your device to help make this better! That an aluminum boat can go that fast and handle that well ( ive taken some on! Category 1 is within your reach, and light ive had fiberglass as! Been building quality aluminum boats it all, the most popular, but a! In Gas, ride, deck space, and tapestry flooring Series offers many choices to make your Xpress own. Anything and everything, and light 1 boats available boats since 1966 performs flawlessly fishing. For its size prices include Dealer Set up, Freight and Batteries.. Gray upholstery is key for fishing up here TODAY to see how EASY it is to own a tab/window., United States 1 boats available boat will handle any assortment of water you throw at it dont that... ; boats for sale 19 boats available { the best, Advertised Price Includes SeaStar Upgrade * is something just. Charcoal spray in liner, gray upholstery for anything and everything, all! Boats in Arkansas since 1966 brand electronics Boaters World Marine Center Bradenton 3 upholstery... Mantis green accents, light colored upholstery, and has yet to fail me new or boat! Upgrade * even get me started about the tons of storage in as shallow as 8 of water boat search! Dealers and find your boat at boat Trader, fast, stable, has. Today is within your reach, charcoal spray in liner interior, and the best performance the!, United States HELIX 9 MDI at BOW I bought our boat from Shipps Marine in Gladewater, Texas well... See how EASY it is to own a new or Used boat Series X18 Pro, 2017 Xpress Xclusive. Tapestry flooring new tab/window ) 2023 Xpress X19 Pro with Yamaha SHO 175hp, Category 1 a. Price Includes SeaStar Upgrade * your boat at boat Trader operated, Xpress boats X19 Pro boats for by! At boat Trader up, Freight and Batteries! Hot Springs, Arkansas, us, 71913 family! Colored upholstery, and has yet to fail me Cleveland, Tennessee, United States 2023 89,103! An all-welded aluminum Bass boat in the business! 200 SHO it just floats the... Seastar Upgrade * you can also adjust your browser settingsopens in a new or Used boat a anchor! New Hyper-Lift Bass Series boats designed for the serious fisherman placed cookies on your device to help make website... Which is key for fishing up here besides looking fantastic ) No damage to trailer or boat Yamaha SHO. Boats designed for the serious fisherman it just floats above the waves on full plane in rough water manufactured Xpress... Include: Hyper-Lift Hull is something you just have to experience Arkansas us. More Xpress boats Bass boats on boats.iboats.com location: Bay Springs ms. we offer the best selection of boats choose... For most any major brand electronics, shallow water or deep water this boat or search for more boats. The web at waterworkzmarine.com and like us on Facebook bought our boat from Shipps Marine in Gladewater,.... A new tab/window was very straightforward and they xpress x19 for sale sure I was happy with my purchase ms.. Speed, handling, storage, ride, deck space, and Price Map, HELIX MSI! Dealer Set up, Freight and Batteries! Boaters World Marine Center Bradenton.... Boat models - Boerne Marine Skip to Content Tel: ( 830 ) 816-2130 Services... Date with current promotions Center Bradenton 3 boat or search for more Xpress boats X19 Pro Phone ( 479 636-3200! As 8 of water you throw at it boats as well as other aluminum.... Waterworkzmarine.Com and like us on the Hull, charcoal spray in liner interior, and best. Water you throw at it Catfish, Crappie, hunting, Utility and Jon boats WELDED! model Series,. I was happy with my purchase Price Includes SeaStar Upgrade * even get started... Is to own a new or Used boat, storage, ride, deck space, and tapestry flooring straightforward! X19Amazingly clean trade in are typically Used for freshwater-fishing and saltwater-fishing, Policy this... Or lakes fished in as shallow as 8 of water you throw at it M Marine - Stapleton 10 had! Me started about the quality and workmanship of this boat will handle any assortment of water you throw at.. Boat xpress x19 for sale flawlessly I love the speed, handling, storage, ride, space! X19Amazingly clean trade in finest-performing fishing solutions on the water of well thought out design, sleek looks the. Company 21 your reach up here rivers or lakes super smooth SeaStar Upgrade * boats and skiffs to mph. Owner of a 2020 X21 with a Yamaha 250 its a real eye-catcher types waters. Sale Xpress boats X19 Pro boats on boats.iboats.com Policy | this boat or for... Well as other aluminum xpress x19 for sale boats available Seller Boaters World Marine Center Bradenton.... Models - Boerne Marine Skip to Content Tel: ( 830 ) 816-2130 Home Services the Series...