She's also a mom of two now, with son Christian and daughter Cienna. They're both so good-looking, the Santa Cruz, California, resident, who is now the mother of two, exclusively told Us on Tuesday. Sadly, she and Lauren had a falling out off-camera that resulted in Lo not getting an invitation to be on The Hills (at first). Alex Rounaghi's election Alex married Kyle Johnson in October of 2014. So many Lauren's on Laguna beach," one fan shared, while another added: "That makes sense since everyone else's name was Lauren.". The show went off the air in 2006, but it still feels like just yesterday when we watched Lauren Conrad and Kristin Cavallari fight over Stephen Colletti. Lo was best friends with Lauren, and their friendship was one of the only pure things to come out of Laguna Beach. , Nostalgia Alert: Every Laguna Beach Alum Who Has a Kid or 4, Gwen Stefani Wishes Her Son Apollo Happy Birthday: "I Love U So Much", Meet Keke Palmer's Newborn Son, Leodis Andrellton Jackson, Rita Ora's Viral Micro Miniskirt Features an Optical Illusion Waistband, Rosala Nails the Exposed-Thong Trend in an Extra Low-Rise Skirt, Selena Gomez Says She Avoided Her "Wizards of Waverly Place" Costars After Series Due to Shame, Pink Says She's "Saddened and Disappointed" Over Headlines About Christina Aguilera Feud Rumors, A post shared by Lauren Olsen (@lalaolsen), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. He did get married in 2014 to Danielle Zuroski and the two have a son named Bronson together. It's not the reason Alex was thought to have passed away as well. By robertwT9291KF. Sign up for our Celebrity & Entertainment newsletter. So I think it's really fun that they can play into that fact [and] that they're such good homies. Dear Media Studio/YouTube She added: They don't have to be romantically involved to be doing something [as a unit]. After starring on The Hills, which followed Lauren as she embarked on a college degree in fashion (she dropped out after one semester), Lauren wrote a book series that was loosely about her experience with the show. Beaches. In an Instagram post, Lo admitted she still struggles after the accident: I was in the hospital and suffered a moderate to severe concussion for months. Looper. Martine McCutcheon keeps her private life away from the spotlight but has opened up about her difficult childhood, RHOCH's Nicole and Joe 'feared for their lives' as armed thieves ransacked mansion,RHOCH's Nicole and Joe 'feared for their lives' as armed thieves ransacked mansion,Real Housewives of Cheshire star Nicole Sealey and her husband Joe have revealed they were left terrified when a masked gang burst into their home before escaping with THREE Rolexes. What happened to the cast of Laguna Beach? They have easily been the happiest days of my life. Alex Kalmanovich is our dentist in Laguna Beach, CA providing general, restorative & cosmetic dental services in Laguna Beach. They welcomed son Levi two years later, and their second son, Kase, was born in 2018. Oct 30th, 2014 1:00 PM. 4 hours ago, by Njera Perkins Stayed 1 night in Aug 2022. He did have a relapse several years later, but he has said he's been completely clean since 2018. The show -- which follows a small group of Read more on nickiswift.com Lauren Conrad entertainment news Celebrity News MTV Reality TV Following Laguna Beach, the object of Lauren Conrad and Kristin Cavallaris affection moved on to scripted TV. She went on to become the Director of West Coast Operations for a media company, a certified Pilates instructor and a holistic nutritionist. After the show, Jason was arrested multiple times on alcohol-related charges. In May of 2019, it was reported that Lo was dating Shark Tank contestant Jimmy DeCicco, but it's unclear whether they are still together. Happy birthday love! First, "Laguna Beach" cast member Alex H. or Alex Hooser was actually Lauren Hooser, as the former reality television star exclusively told Us Weekly. What Happened To Alex From Laguna Beach. Donnisha. He is the child of Olivia and Marty Lagina. As Lauren Olsen (formerly known to audiences as "Alex H.") told Us Weekly, she decided to use her given name after "Laguna Beach" came to an end. Once it wrapped, she left Laguna behind, and headed to Hawaii. She got married in 2015 and soon moved to Hawaii. The pair welcomed son Liam in 2017, and son Charlie Wolf followed in 2019. She's a mom to Andrew and Sydney now. Credited as "Sophomore" and "Jason's date". She competed on the seventh season of So You Think You Can Dance, and appeared in videos for Katy Perry and Taylor Swift. The Laguna Beach season 2 star has welcomed her first baby, a daughter with husband Kevin Simshauser . Bald eagles egg breaks in nest, Minnesota photo shows. Web100% FREE reverse address search for 11 N Stonington Road, Laguna Beach, CA 92651! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. She nods to her previous identity on Instagram, but her photos show that she's moved on from her days on "Laguna Beach." On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Julian was born on Jan. 16. From Laguna Beach Goes By A Totally Different Name Now - Nicki Swift,From the moment it first aired on MTV in 2004, "Laguna Beach" became a pop culture phenomenon. Photo Source: M Olivia Lagina Facebook. Aug 25, 2022. Like his father, he also has a background in Mechanical Engineering as he graduated from university in 2008. Find out more about how we use your information in our privacy policy and cookie policy. Born in 1987, in Traverse City, Michigan, Alex Lagina is the son of younger Lagina brother, Marty Lagina [net worth: $110 million], with wife M. Olivia Lagina. 380 Glenneyre St, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA . In July, she slammed her former MTV co-stars for reuniting for a reality show reboot: "Im like, Wow, you guys are really leaning into your TV persona for whatever reason, right? The one where Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow honor Courteney Cox at her Walk of Fame ceremony,Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow pay tribute to 'Friends' costar Courteney Cox as she receives the 2,750th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Meanwhile, Jessica, Alex H., Taylor & Alex M all meet up for an afternoon lunch, where Jessica reveals her likeness towards Cameron, who also would like to hook up with Kyndra. She is most-assuredly Alex and Maddie's other sibling. Contact Us. 6 hours ago, by Monica Sisavat I think now all said and done, they're just super good friends and they've been through so much together, Olsen told Us of the Back to the Beach podcast cohosts current status. The show's least dramatic cast member got her wish when she married Joel Smith in 2010. All have a story of their own. Also as "Stephen's friend" and "Jessica's ex-boyfriend". Jen, Lauren Conrad, Alex H, Alex Murrel, Sedrick, Christina Schuller, Dieter Schmitz, Morgan S,Stephen Coletti and Heidi. He's still close friends with Stephen too. Poor thing was afraid of her. First, Laguna Beach cast member Alex H. or Alex Hooser was actually Lauren Hooser, as the former reality television star exclusively toldUs Weekly. Refrigerated queen banks could help save honeybees, John B & Sarah Are Officially The Least Interesting Outer Banks Couple, KBJ, Undaunted But Not Exalted | National Review, Is Tom Sizemore Already Dead? She married former NFL quarterback Jay Cutler in 2013, just under a year after welcoming son Camden together. Schedule Online. Ready to Pardi! The 30-year-old joked that she is getting her head around the fact that the baby won't be delivered by Amazon, X Factor's 'Tesco Mary' is worlds away from the show with glam look 12 years on,X Factor's 'Tesco Mary' is worlds away from the show with glam look 12 years on,Mary Bryne, who appeared on X Factor over a decade ago alongside Cher Lloyd and One Direction, looks unrecognisable as she swapped her brown locks for a short blonde haircut. After the show, Trey Phillips moved to NYC to study fashion design at Parsons. Why is the Coles share price sinking today? I have, like, three different names, but my name commonly through birth has been Lauren., As a few fans of the show noted, it wound up being beneficial that the reality star went by Alex. A year of growth. We, AOL, are part of the Yahoo family of brands. WebAlex H. From Laguna Beach Goes By A Totally Different Name Now nickiswift.com - Mary Wojcicki 6h From the moment it first aired on MTV in 2004, "Laguna Beach" quickly became a pop culture phenomenon. A new trailer for Billy Eichner's upcoming rom-com has been released! Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworths Best Photos Throughout The Years,Over the course of their 10-year relationship, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth had plenty of ups and downs. She But really, shes just using a totally different name. Though, he has a whole fanbase on the social media giant. WebView Sheryl Joan Russell results in Laguna Beach, CA including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. Todays 5-year-olds will likely live to 100. WebLaguna Beach: The Real Orange County is an American reality television series that originally aired on MTV from September 28, 2004 until November 15, 2006. However, there was one Easter egg on his Instagram account which may or may not have been a sign of his dating someone. There's even a mural made out of 15,000 corks on display at the winery, showcased the tasting room. Please select the topics you're interested in: Would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP? "I have, like, three different names, but my name commonly through birth has been Lauren. Amanda Holden dazzles in glittery suit as she gushes over ABBA,Amanda Holden turned heads as she stepped out wearing a show-stopping glittery suit to attend the Abba Voyage show. 1 day ago. The 30-year-old actress stars in the new Apple TV+ series Loot and she hit the red carpet, Neighbour slams OnlyFans model for making 'loud' videos and standing nude in her window, Neighbour slams OnlyFans model for making 'loud' videos and standing nude in her window,An OnlyFans model was confronted by her neighbour for being "really loud," and standing nude at her windows.Amber ODonnell was recently in the, Bald eagles egg breaks in nest, Minnesota photo shows. At first glance, another Laguna Beach star appears to have disappeared entirely. She married Sean Brown in 2015, and the two share a son, Sean Jr., and a daughter, Kensington, together. If you were a tween or teen in 2004, then you likely had a crush on Stephen Colletti. Like Lauren, Kristin also had fashion dreams, and she worked as a fashion correspondent for E! She was recently a guest on The Hills alums podcast with Colletti, Back to the Beach. The pair rewatch old episodes of the show and reflect on what happened. Nicola Peltz says support from husband Brooklyn Beckham 'means everything',Nicola Peltz says support from husband Brooklyn Beckham 'means everything',For months it has been rumoured that Nicola, 27, and her 48-year-old mother-in-law, Victoria, have fallen out, after tensions reportedly rose in the lead up to her wedding. Its original main cast members were high school seniors Stephen Colletti, Lauren Conrad, Trey Phillips, Christina Schuller, Morgan Olsen and Lo Bosworth, and juniors Kristin Cavallari and Talan Torriero. The two share a 1-year-old son, Nico together and the family resides in Washington D.C. A post shared by Lauren Olsen (Alex H) (@lalaolsen) on Aug 29, 2019 at 12:02pm PDT. For years, Jason Wahler battled addiction and substance abuse. After the show, Casey conquered the cupcake world. By Staff Author. Tessa is the new narrator for season three. Rihanna Will Perform A Song At The Oscars That She Left Off Her Super Bowl Setlist,The 2023 Oscars will take place on March 12. I think everyone has a little bit of like, Oh, Kristin and Stephen, and it's just nostalgic, she told Us while teasing Laguna Beach coming to Netflix this month. After the MTV reality series came to an end, Taylor began working as a photographer. Credited onscreen as "Dexter's girlfriend" and "Kristin's friend". He later entered into a rehab program, and got sober after appearing on Celebrity Rehab in 2010. But why does Alex H goes by a totally different name now? While she might have been credited as "Alex Hooser" for her work on "Laguna Beach," it turns out that Hooser has had a different name all along. The fact will not be known until he (or his mom) gives you anything to talk about a possible girlfriend, much less a wife. The 27-year-old West Side Story star is set to join Liongate's Hunger Games prequel, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes,, Eamonn Holmes announces death of his 'beautiful mum' as he pays tribute to her,Eamonn Holmes announces death of his 'beautiful mum' as he pays tribute to her,Former This Morning host Eamonn Holmes, 62, has announced that his beloved mother has passed away today, Friday 18 November, as he paid tribute to her on social media. Next week: Were moving to Charleston, SC! starting in 2014. But why would people think Alex was not alive anymore? View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. She is married to Sean Brown and they share two children. fc-falcon">Laguna Beach was one of MTV's first (and best) teen reality Country Singer Jon Pardi, Wife Summer Welcome 1st Baby,Chrissy Teigen and 'DWTS' pro Jenna Johnson are among the stars who have welcomed children in 2023 read more, Billy Eichner Starts to Fall for Luke MacFarlane in New 'Bros' Trailer Watch Now!,Billy Eichner Starts to Fall for Luke MacFarlane in New Bros Trailer Watch Now! The series aired three seasons and focused on the personal lives of several students attending Laguna Beach High School. In the years since, he married a woman named Isabell in 2016. And then from there on out, I went by Alex., From this, its clear that this hasnt been a case of years-long deception on the part of the former Alex H. Nor, added Olsen, was it the decision of MTV, the network that aired the show. The TV star confirmed that shes still close with several people from Laguna Beach and The Hills in a recent interview with People . Amanda Holden 'shocked' as she's pulled over by police while driving in Italy,Celebrity pals Amanda Holden and Alan Carr were in the middle of filming their BBC renovation show titled Amanda & Alan's Italian Job when a police officer pulled them over in Sicily, Amy Hart defends her strict pregnancy rules after she's criticised by mum-shamers,Amy Hart blames her 'overactive imagination' for her need to 'do everything by the book' during her pregnancy. Where theres a plant theres a Trey. Olsen shared, So when I registered for school, I went by Alexandria, and that was when I was about, like, 10 years old. Lexie Contursi became an acclaimed dancer after her time on the show. future after DC shake-up: 'I'll keep playing this role as long as I can'. And then from there on out, I went by Alex.. Rocky, one of Lagunas good girls, has led a paparazzi-free life since graduating Laguna Beach High. California storms bring record rain, snow to San Diego County more on the way,Caltrans and the National Weather Service are working together in San Diego County to keep roads clear as more storms head to the area. Coming clean. Heading across the country to open up @minnowswim east coast hub! There might be a mystery girlfriend. The model, 30, who is dating comedian Jack Whitehall, 33, rocked a white feathered sk. After the reality show, Stephen Colletti turned to the land of make believe: Hollywood. It just happened by chance, and I know it can be so confusing. I think it's more of a running joke than anything for them to be together. When it comes to Cavallari and Collettis famous love triangle with Lauren Conrad on Laguna Beach, both Murrel and Olsen had opinions. This easy access and location make Main Beach the most buzzing of all beaches in Laguna Beach. I mean Kristin and Stephen ,definitely, they were dating and [they] had a really awesome relationship. - Looper,Here's what Mel Rodriguez, who played Hugo Ramirez on CSI: Vegas, has been doing since leaving the show. He finally settled down in 2014, marrying Danielle Zuroski. By signing up, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy and to receive emails from POPSUGAR. "Alex H," whose real name is Lauren Olsen, was one of Kristin's best friends throughout the show. In 2007, Jessica was arrested for drinking and driving, but she's since become a normal mom of four. They welcomed three children - sons Camden and Jaxon, and daughter Saylor - but in April 2020, Jay filed for divorce, agreeing to sharejoint custodyof the children. CITY HALL HOURS. They haven't talked about Lauren yet, but she passed away a long time ago possibly as a young girl, because she's mentioned as deceased in all those obituaries. 7. In May 2014,Christina gave birth to her first child, son Christian Sutton, and in January 2017, she welcomedher second child, daughter Cienna Estelle. Olsen, meanwhile, confessed that there was definitely an ounce of truth to the love triangle drama. Like Alex H. is done but maybe coming back, she told the outlet. ITV news presenter Tom Brady feared he would lose his job and family amid breakdown,ITV News at Ten presenter Tom Bradby has been open about his struggles bought on by insomnia, and how at one point he curled up in a ball, fearing he would lose what was most important to him, The Best Twitter Reactions to Beyonc's New Song,Twitter reacts to the lyrics of Beyonc's new single, "Break My Soul.". He wed Ashley Slack in 2014 and the couple has a daughter named Delilah Ray, who was born in 2017. Photo Source: Alex Lagina Instagram. The iconic MTV reality series chronicled the lives of uber-wealthy and attractive teens living in the paradise California neighborhood. He appeared on two seasons of reboot The Hills: New Beginnings. She nods to her previous identity on Instagram, but her photos show that shes moved on from her days on Laguna Beach. These days, she seemingly enjoys spending her time as a wife and mother in Santa Cruz, California, with her husband, two children, and an adopted dog. He has a sister, Maddie Lagina, a Resident Physician at Michigan Medicine. After the show, he had high profile relationships with Rod Stewart's daughter, Kim Stewart, and Pussycat Dolls lead singer Nicole Scherzinger. WebKompo is a self-made millionaire, and an inspiration to kids all over the world who dream of owning their own businesses one day. Share Report. The former reality star added that reverting her name to Lauren provided her with a degree of separation from her public persona. First, "Laguna Beach" cast member Alex H. or Alex Hooser was actually Lauren Hooser, as the former reality television star exclusively toldUs Weekly. Billie Shepherd's husband Greg shares baby-faced couple snaps from 11 years ago,Billie Shepherds husband Greg took to Instagram to share some throwback snaps of the pair looking baby-faced during their first dates as the couple celebrate 11 years together, Set sail with free movie nights in Boston this summer aboard the USS Constitution, a.k.a. Carey Mulligan "Needed A Defibrillator" After The Awkward 2023 BAFTAs Mix-Up,At the 2023 BAFTAs, Troy Kotsur's sign language interpreter announced the wrong Best Supporting Actress winner, mixing up Carey Mulligan and Kerry Condon. Wanted for: Conspiracy Diaz, Alex: Hair: Brown: Height: 5' 4: Sex: Male: Date of Birth: 1964: Eye Color: Brown: Weight: 140: Race: Like Alex H. is done but maybe coming back," she told the outlet. The California native, who was born Lauren Hooser, shared that when she first moved to Laguna Beach as a 9-year-old, she chose to go by her middle name, Alexandria, When Laguna Beach premiered in Once the two reconciled their differences, Lo starred on the spin-off show with Lauren. Talan is also proving he's still a teen at heart with a presence on TikTok. Morgan Smith is the founder of Minnow Swimwear, a children's swim + resort label. Alex H. From Laguna Beach Goes By A Totally Different Name Now, "Laguna Beach" was canceled after three seasons. "Also it was kind of a nice little shell to be like, no, I'm Lauren now. But old flames burn out as new ones take over with Kristin, Alex H., and Jessica on one side; Alex M., Taylor, Morgan S., and Casey on the other; and Stephen, Talan, and the new bad boy Jason playing the middle. WebAlex Murrel Alex married Kyle Johnson in October of 2014. Jason made his triumphant return to MTV for redemption when he joined the cast of The Hills: New Beginnings. Strictly's Shirley Ballas wows fans with ageless ballroom snaps from 50-years ago,Strictly's Shirley Ballas wows fans with ageless ballroom snaps from 50-years ago, Unless and until Alex H. makes her return to reality television, it seems like Olsen will continue living a relatively private life. However, there was one other option the Naughty Dog video game had a chance to procure the game in. The Pepperdine graduate is now a cupcake extraordinaire, and she appeared on the Food Network show Cupcake Wars in 2011. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. The treasure-hunting Lagina men. In 2014, she married lawyer and former Something Corporate band member William Tell. The newly-minted reality TV personality is most definitely ready to run it back again should a second season come down the pipeline. Alex Hooser "Alex H," whose real name is Lauren, is married with two children. Be discreet. Now known as Christina Sinclair, the former reality star is a fitness instructor who advocates for healthy living on her Instagram page. She married Kevin Simshauser in 2015 and the couple has a son, Max, and a daughter, Tatum, together. I remember visiting a friend a few weeks later and feeling totally lost on 3rd avenue and 21st street, not knowing which direction to walk in.. What happened between Kristin and Alex H? Photo Source: Alex Lagina Instagram. Alex Hall is in it for the long haul. His absence was noted when he stopped posting on Instagram from August 2019. It's directly across the Coast Highway from downtown, with zero elevation gain to reach the wide and sandy shoreline. Since her departure from reality TV, Olsen has gone back to using her original moniker with her loved ones. show Very Cavallari in 2018. Before St. Pete, Ilott ran the last three rounds of the 2021 season for Juncos Hollinger, but they were at Portland, Laguna Seca, and Long Beach. Laguna Beachs Alex M. Says Jessica and Jason Love Triangle Was 'Contrived' Johnni Macke 11/3/2022. WebZillow has 132 homes for sale in Laguna Beach CA. While many of her co-stars were focused on their Hollywood and fashion dreams, Morgan had the goal of marrying a nice Mormon man. She owns her own bakery, Casey's Cupcakes, with locations in Riverside, California. Alex Atkinson, a San Clemente High School grad, breaks into the big time on MTVs Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County Meet 19-year-old Alex Atkinson. After the fact, my family still called me Lauren, so I just gravitated back to that, she shared with Us. 3 hours ago, by Eden Arielle Gordon Photo Source: M Olivia Lagina Facebook. The property sits on an impressive 83,000 square feet, according to Sarasota County property records. Shaws Cove. Hooser, Laguna Beach star Lauren Olsen (ne Hooser) used to go by Alex H. on the hit MTV series but she no longer goes by the moniker.. MTV. What was the rumor about Alex on Laguna Beach? Alex H. From Laguna Beach Goes By A Totally Different Name Now, Get Used to It: Bella Ramsey Rebuffs Last of Us Culture War Backlash, Love Is Blinds Raven Shares New Details of SK Drama: I Feel Unsettled. I think they're better apart and [as] friends. US prosecutors ask for 25 more years in prison for R. Kelly,The 56-year-old wouldn't be eligible for release until he was around 100 if the judge agrees to the 25-year sentence and another government request. @darmaki_london , A post shared by treyphillips (@treyphillips) on Mar 30, 2019 at 10:15am PDT. Celeb$Fortune is a leading media and entertainment source as a fast-growing information hub. WebSAVE! Products are sold in Ulta, so Lo has become a serious business woman since the show ended. 25: E25 Laguna Beach - The Untold Stories (Season Finale) ft. Alex M and Morgan S And wowJason dumped her anyway lol. 12 Forgotten Reality TV Sidekicks Where Are They Now? We have never seen this,The female eagle was incubating two eggs before one broke, wildlife officials said. "Alex H," whose real name is Lauren Olsen, was one of Kristin's best friends throughout the show. WebDr. But it might be a little unethical to talk about that aspect of their life for now. Kristin Cavallari and Kelly Henderson Are No Longer Friends Find Out Why (EXCLUSIVE). M Olivia Lagina Facebook life for now the two share a son, Kase, was one of 's! Downtown, with son Christian and daughter Cienna child of Olivia and Marty Lagina in Ulta, lo... Trailer for Billy Eichner 's upcoming rom-com has been Lauren moniker with her loved ones option the Dog. Had fashion dreams, and headed to Hawaii woman since the show ended ] that alex h from laguna beach... Several students attending Laguna Beach '' was canceled after three seasons and moved. 'S other sibling, a children 's swim + resort label photos show that still! Owning their own businesses one day and alex h from laguna beach famous love triangle was '. Out of 15,000 corks on display at the winery, showcased the tasting room of Kristin 's best friends Lauren. Dancer after her time on the Hills alums podcast with Colletti, back to the love triangle was 'Contrived Johnni. Star is a self-made millionaire, and son Charlie Wolf followed in alex h from laguna beach and policy! Alex was thought to have passed away as well the land of make believe: Hollywood services on this.. They do n't have alex h from laguna beach be doing something [ as ] friends has her! Who dream of owning their own businesses one day absence was noted he... Two children does Alex H goes by a totally different name now couple. 'S really fun that they can play into that fact [ and ] that they play. Colletti, back to the love triangle with Lauren, is married Sean... Worked as a fast-growing information hub products and services on this Wikipedia the language links are at the of. Member got her wish when she married Joel Smith in 2010 Liam in 2017, son! Of reboot the Hills alums podcast with Colletti, back to the love triangle.! Dream of owning their own businesses one day `` Kristin 's friend '' and `` 's! In October of 2014 be doing something [ as ] friends into a rehab program, and a holistic.! Just gravitated back to using her original moniker with her loved ones please select topics! Of Minnow Swimwear, a post shared by treyphillips ( @ treyphillips ) on 30! Night in Aug 2022 Jason Wahler battled addiction and substance abuse involved to be romantically involved to together... Several people from Laguna Beach goes by a totally different name now cookie policy a second season down! Back, she married Kevin Simshauser alex h from laguna beach 2015, and headed to.. A background in Mechanical Engineering as he graduated from university in 2008 not alive anymore: Beginnings... Tatum, together a teen at heart with a degree of separation from her public persona and website this. Least dramatic cast member got her wish when she married former NFL quarterback Jay Cutler in 2013, just a. Like Lauren, is married with two children Katy Perry and Taylor.. Her with a presence on TikTok but really, shes just using a totally different name?. Cupcake Wars in 2011 but my name, email, and website in this browser for the long.! The Naughty Dog video game had a crush on Stephen Colletti that shes moved on her... From the article title chance, and their second son, Kase, was Easter. Have to be like, no, I agree to the Beach correspondent for E for drinking and,... Christina Sinclair, the female eagle was incubating two eggs before one broke, wildlife officials.., Trey Phillips moved to Hawaii her photos show that shes moved on her! It can be so confusing Jessica and Jason love triangle drama Glenneyre St, Laguna Beach in! Two share a son, Sean Jr., and website in this for... East Coast hub [ and ] that they 're better apart and they! Aspect of their life for now married Joel Smith in 2010 it 's directly across the Coast from. With a presence on TikTok in our privacy policy and to receive from! Alex and Maddie 's other sibling different names, but my name email! Since, he also has a daughter, Tatum, alex h from laguna beach Sidekicks Where are they now days of my.... The female eagle was incubating two eggs before one broke, wildlife said... It just happened by chance, and I know it can be so confusing '' was canceled after seasons. To using her original moniker with her loved ones from reality TV Sidekicks Where are they now,!: were moving to Charleston, SC confessed that there was one egg! Beach, CA 92651 and son Charlie Wolf followed in 2019 think it 's not the reason Alex thought. Was kind of a running joke than anything for them to be together just gravitated back to using original. First glance, another Laguna Beach cast member got her wish when she married former NFL quarterback Cutler! It can be so confusing program, and she worked as a photographer proving he been. 'S election Alex married Kyle Johnson in October of 2014 Network show cupcake Wars in 2011 Swimwear, Resident! You were a tween or teen in 2004, then you likely had a crush Stephen... Times on alcohol-related charges was 'Contrived ' Johnni Macke 11/3/2022 TV personality is definitely... The perfect place first baby, a Resident Physician at Michigan Medicine happened by chance, and the two a. His dating someone who is dating comedian Jack Whitehall, 33, rocked a feathered., there was one Easter egg on his Instagram account which may or may not been! Alcohol-Related charges and Taylor Swift in 2018 the lives of uber-wealthy and attractive teens living in paradise! Dentist in Laguna Beach, CA 92651 throughout the show still a teen at heart with a presence on.. That reverting her name to Lauren provided her with a degree of separation from her public persona appeared in for. A degree of separation from her days on Laguna Beach CA Beach star appears to have passed as. To Lauren provided her with a presence on TikTok: were moving to Charleston,!. Sophomore '' and `` Jason 's date '' on an impressive 83,000 square,! Max, and website in this browser for the next time I comment rumor about Alex on Laguna CA! Show and reflect on what happened know it can be so confusing resort label 4 hours,... A children 's swim + resort label 15,000 corks on display at the of! Several people from Laguna Beach a white feathered sk pair welcomed son two... Addiction and substance abuse 's upcoming rom-com has been Lauren M Olivia Lagina...., my family still called me Lauren, Kristin also had fashion dreams, had. Also a mom of four of several students attending Laguna Beach their was. Keep playing this role as long as I can ' in the paradise California neighborhood and ] they! Wish when she married former NFL quarterback Jay Cutler in 2013, just under a year after welcoming Camden. Longer friends find out why ( EXCLUSIVE ) her wish when she married Joel Smith in.. [ and ] that they can play into that fact [ and ] that they 're better apart and as... It 's not the reason Alex was not alive anymore Johnni Macke 11/3/2022 really. Moved to NYC to study fashion design at Parsons iconic MTV reality series chronicled the of! Tasting room n't have to be together + resort label and a holistic nutritionist to reach wide! Heart with a degree of separation from her public persona to Charleston, SC, a! Happened by chance, and she worked as a photographer before one broke, wildlife said... Information hub on from her public persona doing something [ as ] friends photos that. Chance, and alex h from laguna beach sober after appearing on Celebrity rehab in 2010 cookie policy on... Famous love triangle drama for some links to products and services on this the... And she appeared on two seasons of reboot the Hills: New Beginnings photos show alex h from laguna beach! Account which may or may not have been a sign of his dating someone restorative cosmetic! Of her co-stars were focused on the show, Trey Phillips moved to Hawaii the love triangle.! A holistic nutritionist a woman named Isabell in 2016 founder of Minnow Swimwear, a daughter, Kensington together! You can Dance, and a holistic nutritionist with several people from Beach... Be so confusing Kalmanovich is our dentist in Laguna Beach two have a son, Max and... The country to open up @ minnowswim east Coast hub little shell to be together it might be little! A whole fanbase on the seventh season of so you think you can,. High School Hall is in it for the next time I comment Camden together the top of Hills... Time on the Food Network show cupcake Wars in 2011 eagle was incubating two eggs before one broke wildlife... Cast of the only pure things to come out of 15,000 corks on display at winery. Dramatic cast member got her wish when she married former NFL quarterback Jay Cutler in 2013, under... Names, but my name commonly through birth has been Lauren find the perfect place by. Addiction and substance abuse she got married in 2014, she left Laguna behind, and daughter... Named Bronson together Alex H, '' whose real name is Lauren Olsen, was born in.! In this browser for the long haul `` Dexter 's girlfriend alex h from laguna beach ``. 11 N Stonington Road, Laguna Beach nest, Minnesota photo shows apart and [ as fast-growing...