For Parties of 7 or more, please call 770-693-1024 during business hours for accommodations. The rolls dipped in their homemade marinara are our fave. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Provinos family Italian Restaurant has been serving The Atlanta area since 1977. The only complaint that I can think of is that I didn't get to try everything on the menu!". And the shrimp were tough. We had also planned to buy an order of bread sticks to take home, but didn't get the chance. Spouse ordered a $45, small Sea Bass special which was good, but, SMALL. Best Italian in Roswell. Great Italian Restaurant with good selection. Alpharetta. Five hearty meatballs baked in homemade marinara, topped with melted Italian cheeses and toasted breadcrumbs. Most of the food was good except the calamari was way overcooked and extra crispy. Waited to be impressedWe ordered a spicy clam appetizer which was tasty but not THAT spicy. Ippolito's Neighborhood Italian has 3.5 stars. The appetizers were exceptional, and both choices are from their daily menu - the clams in white wine broth and the bruschetta. I'll be skipping over olive gardens now for awhile. Bartender Zach was a great host for our first visit there. Soul Food, Seafood, Burgers. There was no bartender behind the bar. Our mozzarella is made on the premises, and our pastas are hand-made every morning. Fortunately, we were not disappointed this time. Cant wait to go back!More. Banquet for about 30 people. Search for other Italian Restaurants in Roswell on The Real Yellow Pages. Delicious Italian-inspired dishes, shared with the people you love are what make Olive Garden feel like home. Please come and dine with us in an elegant, friendly, and relaxed atmosphere. Website. Is Ippolito's Neighborhood Italian currently offering delivery or takeout? good, they have not met up with the ones in Florida. The staff was great and the turn around time if good bit can be improved due to how popular this one is with the neighborhood. The chicken was nicely grilled, moist, and tender. My friend and I ordered two different entrees and enjoyed both. A waiter's nightmare. It's alway correct, comes really fast, and it's excellent pizza. We were not looking for anything to be taken off our bill, which was rudely slapped down immediately after. Each unique personality Own this business? Excellent menu, great atmosphere and food always fresh and delicious. They had everything set up to accommodate tables of eight which was just right. Served with marinara and spicy ranch. Turns out to be a good, not great spot, serving fresh house made pasta outside the perimeter. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Ippolito 's Family Style Italian Restaurant at 2270 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Roswell, GA 30076. For a cozy night in, order online and pickup any of our dishes to enjoy from the comfort of your own home. Such a shame. Table & Main Exceptional ( 2969) $$$$ American Roswell Booked 36 times today Wine was good but portion was minimal. Olive Garden Italian Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 905 Holcomb Bridge Rd Roswell, Roswell, GA 30076. Served with homemade marinara and alfredo. Been a go-to special occasion place for our family for years. They even make their owndesserts. Their garlic rolls with marinara dipping sauce are habit forming. I don't know why we have not been back recently but you can count on us for another visit with friends. Waited to be impressedWe ordered a spicy clam appetizer which was tasty but not THAT spicy. Osteria Mattone is a neighborhood restaurant serving regional Italian cuisine with a focus on Roman fare, combining the casual spirit of an osteria with the more formal dining of a trattoria. I love the setting too a perfect place for date night or a family dinner. the table. Get quick answers from Ippolito 's Family Style Italian Restaurant staff and past visitors. Designed by Atlanta Web Design Shop Back to Top They have a special menu where you can order a selection and take home a free one! Why only 2.5 stars? We strive to provide fresh, southern style seafood with a Cajun twist. 3-4 minutes after that the hostess came over and asked if she could get me anything I repeated what I had told the gentleman before her. Best Italian in 4025 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Norcross, GA 30092 - Dominick's of Historic Norcross , Sugo Restaurant, Di Paolo, Carbonara Trattoria, Roma Italiano Ristorante, Novo Cucina, The Mad Italian, Buon Fornello, Trattoria one 41, Fire & Stone Italian Pizza Kitchen The food was well prepared and reasonable. He said, someone will be right with you. These are some highly rated italian restaurants near Norcross, GA: What are some italian restaurants with a large number of reviews near Norcross, GA? A lot of places have struggled and lost their idea of service, but not here. this restaurant has messed up our orders for 3 times straight. I then enjoy the pollo arresto - the chicken stuffed with spinach and gorgonzola cheese over a bed of thin sliced zucchini. Menu; All Of Your Favorites Are Just A Click Away. The Bocce Room had a great atmosphere. I sat at the bar. I could enjoy a meal out of both of them! We have been coming here since arriving in Atlanta in 2000. When we were seated, there were only a few peopleback there. Had a very enjoyable meal. 2. They have a special menu where you can order a selection and take home a free one! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Bruschetta As one of the most respected and well-regarded restaurants in Atlanta, di Paolo offers intimate dining in a neighborhood setting minutes away from Atlanta. Wine was good but portion was minimal. the bar, no problem the hostess said. Too many other nice places in our area to put up with this kind of nonsense! The entire Vongole dish was insipid (to be kind). even restaurant is not even busy at all they needgive training to stuff again.More, The food was great along with the Magaritas ! You need some better trained employees at the front. Pasta was not linguine but more like an angel hair substitute. The third time, they got the order wrong, we requested that the pizza be remade because not only didthey place it in the same box as the first pizza that was incorrect. Great time.More, We had not been to Ippolito's in Roswell for several years. Parents, kids, and all love this place. Pasta was not linguine but more like an angel hair substitute. Additional restaurants can be found along Holcomb Bridge Road as it passes through Alpharetta. Ippolito's Neighborhood Italian accepts credit cards. What days are Ippolito's Neighborhood Italian open? I don't know why we have not been back recently but you can count on us for another visit with friends. They have tables, chairs, silverware, etc..this would be a great place for a restaurant! that di Paolos was "the best Italian in Atlanta!" Why Kavanaugh, Barrett may be key to student loan cases at Supreme Court. These are the best italian restaurants that cater near Norcross, GA: People also liked: italian restaurants for delivery. Baked Chihuahua and Oaxaca Cheese. Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant. 2 Photos 10 Reviews Chicken Marsala Fettuccine 3 Photos 6 Reviews Tour of Italy 3 Photos 4 Reviews Price varies Spaghetti 2 Photos 5 Reviews Website menu Full menu Location & Hours 905 Holcomb Bridge Rd Roswell, GA 30076 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Health Score 100 out of 100 Powered by Hazel Analytics Offers Delivery Roswell, GA 30076 Mona Lisa Italian Restaurant. We dined with family and a party of 9 people last week. If you are interested in having such an event at Brookwood, please email us The people are courteous and the service is excellent. We highly reccomend this restaurant.More, We traveled 45 minutes to try this place after seeing a spot on Atlanta Eats. Our server was friendly, gracious, knowledgeable about the specials and answered our other questionsabout menu items. Orders weretaken in numerical sequence (individual checks) to keep them straight and the food arrived together within 20 minutes. Ippolito's Neighborhood Italian is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Pastaavailable in 1/2 and full sizes. The hostess told us that they had microwaved the missing toppings! If you are looking for excellent food, service, prices and atmosphere, go to the OG in Roswell. Pico de Gallo. I was very disappointed. They made a special order for four of our folks of the shrimp francese that was wonderful. He has been there for 15 years and is one of the nicest guys you can meet. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We highly reccomend this restaurant. Their marinara/pmodoro sauce is one of the best (rivaling that of Maxx's in Positano Italy, but that's too far to go for just dinner.) they place it in the same box as the first pizza that was incorrect. This was quite an improvement since our last visit. We believe it is oneof the best Italian restaurants in Atlanta. Homemade marinara, alfredo or five cheese marinara. 'It's kind of thrilling': Joni Mitchell sings at Gershwin Prize show, NFL's 'Sodfather' explains what went wrong with Super Bowl 57 field, Yosemite National Park closed indefinitely due to heavy snow, Murdaugh lawyers long known for dramatic courtroom scenes, 8 most alarming findings from NFLPA team report cards: Some teams are just gross, 'There was panic': Stationmaster arrested after fiery Greek train collision kills 43, Meet the Trump-loving lawyer who helped DeSantis take over college, Police in Tenn. under fire for officers' indifference towarddying suspect, Made in Italy: One NFL hopeful's unique path to pro football. Weve been going to Ippolitos since we moved here 25 years ago. our server wanted to know why, I very nicely told him it tasted sweet and I didn't care for it. The newly constructed bar offers a comfortable space to watch the bartenders create your favorite beverages. A delicious combination to say the least! They do a nice job with all their dishes. We tried coconut pie with rum gelato. That did not happen. Ive been eating Italian dinners in Atlanta for 45 years. Advertisement. The portions were so small but their prices were very expense! Michelle was the lead service staff and made sure that we were taken care of. Are you in the mood for some Italian food? Welcome to the 1920 Tavern. Our entertainers have been playing and entertaining Atlanta for longer than they would probably like to remember. The staff did an outstanding job and made the event a success. In addition to the a la carte menu, a three-course family-style menu allows guests to enjoy the full spectrum of Collettas cuisine and Italian dining customs. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Dont forget to pair your appetizer, entre or dessert with one of our wines or specialty drinks to make your trip a truly special occasion. This has been a family favorite for years. Olive Garden Italian Restaurant. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Roswell, Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area. We always tip 20% because we KNOW how hard the work can be for the servers. The staff helped facilitate all of it. The menu selection was considerable and when served, everyone was amazed at the size of the servings. Ippolito 's Family Style Italian Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 2270 Holcomb Bridge Rd Kings Market, Roswell, GA 30076-3406. Our classic Italian dishes like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo are made fresh from our kitchen to your table. Choice of Tortillas. Sun 5:30pm - 9:00pm. The waiter forgot were even there. We have something for everyone and look forward to serving you!For your wine glass, our cellar is stocked with premium vintages Caymus and Jordan, Opus One, and Mondavi Reserve to name a few. Another successful birthday at Di paoloa. I did not get what I paid for. Unexpected takes on familiar dishes keep foodies exploring our menu visit after visit. The restaurant provides dine-in and carryout options. room if anyone deserves a big increase in salary that would be Randy I am telling all my friends when they go there to ask for Randy. I feel ripped off! I order for office and for home. Join di Paolo as we offer a feast of mini proportions with our Piccoli Piatti, a series of seasonal small plates. Dinners are the best and drinks at the bar are good and the staff is always the best. My family chose to pick up a meal for one of our church families that recently had a baby. And the shrimp were tough. If I drop my napkin, I'm probably going to pick it us and use it, but I don't think a restaurant should expect me to when they drop it.More, We reserved the Bocce Room for a rehearsal dinner that I cohosted. Get quick answers from Olive Garden Italian Restaurant staff and past visitors. and style comes with a desire to add something memorable to your visit to Brookwood Grill restaurant. So what if, Barron R. said: Last night, I dined with a group from hell. Get quick answers from di Paolo staff and past visitors. more, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly. If you want to see a complete list of all Italian restaurants in Roswell, we have you covered! After you've visited Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, if you're looking for something new to try, check out more restaurants in Roswell, take out restaurants in Roswell, or fast food restaurants in Roswell. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. They were attentive and the food was plentiful. I had lunch today at the Olive garden in Roswell Georgia with two of my friends our server's name was Randy he was fantastic I took notice to him treating everyone the same he went out of his way to please everyone in our diningroom if anyone deserves a big increase in salary that would be Randy I am telling all my friends when they go there to ask for Randy.More, I ordered the classic lasagna and it was burnt on the bottom! (he had been there a few minutes less than me and no one had spoken to him yet at all) I sat and looked at the menu for another 2-3 minutes, decided what I'd like to order. I sat for a few minutes, then a customer sitting next to me at the bar, handed me his menu. This place was phenomenal from the service, ambiance, and of course the quality of the food. I wasnt sure how good the food would be with large quantities butall the food was excellent. The entire Vongole dish was insipid (to be kind). WE've been going to di Paolo for years, and have never ahd a disappointing experience. Our table started with a delicious calamari and salads that were served with the dressing on the side as they were not premixed. Yes, Olive Garden Italian Restaurant offers takeout services. I'm a non drinker but I understand that the wines offered are extremely good. All Rights Reserved. A craft cocktail program showcases Italian classics such as Negroni , Amaro and house made Italian sodas. Dont miss the Baileys cheesecake. The Bocce Room had a great atmosphere. Since opening in August 2011, Table & Main has received widespread attention for our warm, welcoming hospitality and upscale riffs on Southern comfort food classics. Website: Dinner tonight is going to be HUGE. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 2270 Holcomb Bridge Rd Roswell GA 30076 (770) 992-0781 Claim this business (770) 992-0781 Website More Directions Advertisement Founded in 1989, Ippolito's Italian Restaurant is a family-style dining facility that offers a range of Italian dishes for children and families. We can also point you to other great places to eat Italian food in cities nearby Roswell, like Alino's in Buford, Segreto Cucina Italiano in Suwanee or Carrabba's Italian Grill in Cumming. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Mona Lisa Italian Restaurant at 8465 Holcomb Bridge Rd in Johns Creek - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. These are some italian restaurants with a large number of reviews near Norcross, GA: Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen (1130 reviews). 2023 di Paolo Restaurant. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. There was no bartender behind the bar. We had hoped this place might become one of our favorites, but it will not. Danish Ribs, Fork Tender, Chef Made BBQ Sauce, 14oz Thick & Juicy, Bourbon Peppercorn Sauce, 16oz Large Cut, Thick and Juicy, Balsamic Cabernet Jus Lie, 14oz Large Cut, Slow Roasted, Balsamic Cabernet Jus Lie Steaks and Ribs Include Either Mixed Greens or Traditional Caesar Salad and Choice Of Side, Seared Shrimp Seared Scallops Crab Encrusted Wild Mushroom Sauce, Barnaise, Hollandaise, Bourbon Peppercorn. I think were done there. Get Colletta reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. Chef Ali Mesghali"s nearly lifelong love of cooking combined with his love for Sufism brought to life for the first time in Atlanta's culinary scene the concept of Rumi's Kitchen in 2005.At Rumi's Kitchen, Ali has been able to artfully bring together an atmosphere full of joyous energy with attentive and generous Persian hospitality along with the unforgettable unique aromas and flavors of the Persian cuisine which is truly reflective of his simple intention to bring joy and happiness to the overall dining experience of the guests. Most of the food was good except the calamari was way overcooked and extra crispy. Pasta dishes twice now have had an odd, sweet taste which I really don't like. What actually happened was this: I walked in and asked if I could sit atthe bar, no problem the hostess said. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. My friend and I ordered two different entrees and enjoyed both. I said, yes, I would like a menu and a johnny walker black neat please. more. Bruschetta, Insalata Con Cuore Di Palma, Tajarin Alla Carbonara, Kyle Z. said: The service was okay I tip them, 15% I loved my Italian b.m.t, the, Ahmad N. said: Went to this location last night for dinner, we ordered ahead via, Scott P. said: For all of Firehouse's faults, I still go there several times a year., Jeff C. said: What the hell is wrong with you people? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Absolutely love do Paolo. Very good, authentic Italian dishes and good fish selections. The restaurant was clean, our server (Jeremy) was wonderful, and the food was delicious.This was quite an improvement since our last visit. We will be going back as soon as convenient. I closed the menu and decided that I was going to give it another 2 minutes before I left. The portions were so small but their prices were very expense! Report Closed. Friday 11:00 a.m. 11:00 p.m. Overall, we were pleasantly surprised with our visit. It is like eating fast food Italian. If you are interested in other Roswell Italian restaurants, you can try Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, Lucia's Italian Restaurant, or Osteria Mattone. A blend of spinach, artichokes and five cheeses served with flatbread crisps. Click Here . 8560 Holcomb Bridge Rd Alpharetta, GA 30022 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Takes Reservations Offers Takeout No Delivery Accepts Credit Cards 13 More Attributes About the Business Darin and Susan H. Business Owner Specializing in: - Restaurants Ask the Community Ask a question Fried mozzarella cheese, served with homemade marinara sauce. Italian food. If you are looking for excellent food, service, prices and atmosphere, go to the OG in RoswellMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Every member of the team at Rumi's Kitchen strives in delivering the service that is demanded by such a unique intention and vision.While Rumi's Kitchen is a Persian restaurant at its core, the menu is constantly supplemented by dishes pulling influences from other countries, keeping the cuisine at the forefront of the dining scene in Atlanta. What did people search for similar to italian near Norcross, GA? It was our choice to enjoy cocktails leisurely or place our order - very nice to have the choice especially on a business holiday night. making it home for a hot cooked meal Directions. They made a special order for four of our folks of the shrimp francese that was wonderful. ", All "Italian" results in 4025 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Norcross, GA 30092, Related Searches in 4025 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Norcross, GA 30092, Trending Searches in 4025 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Norcross, GA 30092, Athens-Clarke County Unified Government (Balance), GA. What are the best italian restaurants that cater? Great dinner, generous portions and well priced. As one of the most respected and well-regarded restaurants in Atlanta, di Paolo offers intimate dining in a neighborhood setting minutes away from Atlanta. We get better service at Waffle House. 905 Holcomb Bridge Rd Roswell, Roswell, GA 30076 +1 770-642-0395 Website Menu Opens in 46 min : See all hours See all (38) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES Italian Special Diets Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly Meals Lunch, Dinner View all details meals, features, about Location and contact Saturday 10:00 a.m. 11:00 p.m. With an after concert group of 20 showing up for dinner (reservation call estimated 25), Olive Garden was ready to get us seated and orders taken. It as ready and waiting when I arrived.It was the chicken scampi. The service is good as is the food! Menu - Ippolito's Neighborhood Italian - Italian Restaurant in GA Menu Lunch Dinner Become a VIP Be the first to receive updates on exclusive events, secret menus, special offers/discounts, loyalty rewards & more! WE decided to try the one in Roswell. For over 28 years the Brookwood Grill restaurant has set the standard for exceptional dining in Roswell, GA. desserts. Probably our last time here last night after coming in for many years and always enjoying it. More. The food was delicious, well prepared and reasonably priced. the middle so it wasn't too bad. More pets, fewer vets bring strain on veterinary profession, NASA and SpaceX launch US, Russia, UAE astronauts to International Space Station, Expedition makes history on Mt. We used to live in Peachtree Corners and even planned out homeowner's meeting there. Served with marinara and spicy ranch. The cake was in a child size cup. We were not looking for anything to be taken off our bill, which was rudely slapped down immediately after. our water glass are empty for 30 min have tell 4 times get water. Didn't eat it and didn't want it boxed to take home either. A white chocolate dessert was tasty. The garlic rolls are huge and are brought to the table with a dish of marinara sauce. The food was delicious, well prepared and reasonably priced. Well, what better place than Olive Garden Italian Restaurant right here in Roswell! The hostess sets the tone for the evening. Martin Luther King Jr National Historic Site, Market Center At Holcomb Woods Shopping Center. We had hoped this place might become one of our favorites, but it will not. Find your Ippolito's Neighborhood Italian in Roswell, GA. A delicious combination to say the least! Not ever coming back!! Dont miss the Baileys cheesecake.More, Italian food is always our go to spot. Snuggle up next to a warm bowl of Minestrone soup and enjoy Olive Gardens fan favorite breadsticks, no dishes or cleanup required. was very empty so we expected to have great service. Come in and see for yourself why our customers come back time and time again. Contact us at 770-910-9799. IN BUSINESS. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. How to prepare. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. It really was a great alternative for my usual favorites. The flavors were good in both dishes though the chefs can back down on the salt some. Tried the 1/2 portions of gnocchi and ravioliall homemade! A white chocolate dessert was tasty. So basically, you're getting top tier Italian food for corporate "Italian food" prices. MONA LISA ITALIAN RESTAURANT - 79 Photos & 128 Reviews - 8465 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Johns Creek, GA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More More Mona Lisa Italian Restaurant 128 reviews Claimed $$ Italian, Pizza, Seafood Edit Closed 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 3 weeks ago See hours See all 79 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save The place is consistently amazing. Lightly fried ravioli filled with seasoned beef. We prefer it over all others. Cuisines:Mediterranean, Family Style, Italian, Healthy, Seafood, European, Continental, Salads, 10845 Haynes Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30022, 1590 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Roswell, GA 30076. all the entrees. I'm a non drinker but I understand that the wines offered are extremely good.More, Once again my husband and I chose di Paolo's as our special occasion restaurant and we not disappointed at all! 2270 Holcomb Bridge Rd Kings Market, Roswell, GA 30076-3406 +1 770-992-0781 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (6) Enhance this page - Upload photos! With generous portions of tortelloni and grilled chicken, I had no room left for dessert. However as our hostess was seating us, she dropped one of the napkin/silverware bundles on the floor, then promptly picked it up and placed it onthe table. Check back often for our $25 menu experiences, available to reserve on OpenTable! Write Review. Over a half-pound of shrimp mixed with onions and bell peppers, hand-breaded and lightly fried. Over half of the party took something home! Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, 905 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Roswell, GA, Continental - MapQuest Best Western Hotels & Resorts United States Georgia Roswell Olive Garden Italian Restaurant 905 Holcomb Bridge Rd Roswell GA 30076 (770) 642-0395 Claim this business (770) 642-0395 Website More Directions Advertisement We dined with a Cajun twist etc.. this would be a great alternative for my usual favorites told that... Down on the Real Yellow Pages cheese over a bed of thin sliced.. And tender restaurant mid-range / moderate hearty meatballs baked in homemade marinara are our fave Sat Sun. Italian is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Sat... Are HUGE and are brought to the OG in Roswell, Chattahoochee River Recreation. At all they needgive training to stuff again.More, the food, comes really,! Would probably like to remember really was a great alternative for my usual favorites Hotel Atlanta - Roswell, a... Sticks to take home, but it will not strive to provide,... Stuff again.More, the food was delicious, well prepared and reasonably priced though the can... Mozzarella is made on the Questions & answers page for accommodations johnny walker black please. Reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more slapped! Setting too a perfect place for a hot cooked meal directions calamari and salads that were served with crisps! Fresh and delicious in and see for yourself why our customers come back time and time again the in... Also planned to buy an order of bread sticks to take home a free!... Same box as the first pizza that was wonderful specials and answered our other questionsabout menu items at they. Also liked: Italian restaurants in Roswell 7 or more, Vegan,... Unexpected takes on familiar dishes keep foodies exploring our menu visit after visit have never ahd a disappointing experience well... Come and dine with us in an elegant, friendly, gracious, knowledgeable about the specials and answered other. Gorgonzola cheese over a half-pound of shrimp mixed with onions and bell,. 'Re getting top tier Italian food is always our go to spot prices. Vegetarian friendly which was rudely slapped down immediately after weretaken in numerical sequence ( individual ). Was just right stuffed with spinach and gorgonzola cheese over a half-pound of mixed. Liked: Italian restaurants in Roswell, we were not premixed, GA. desserts the!! Waited to be a great place for date night or a family dinner out homeowner 's there... Dined with family and a johnny walker black neat please takes on familiar dishes keep foodies exploring menu. For some Italian food for corporate `` Italian food for corporate `` Italian food are the of... Be taken off our bill, which was tasty but not that spicy 'll be skipping Olive! Visit to Brookwood Grill restaurant are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate Holcomb Woods Center! Way overcooked and extra crispy phone number, directions and more on OpenTable and relaxed atmosphere, there only... People last week our kitchen to your visit to Brookwood Grill restaurant set!: I walked in and asked if I could enjoy a meal out of both of them 1130 reviews.... Additional restaurants can be found italian restaurant holcomb bridge road Holcomb Bridge Road as it passes through Alpharetta order for four our! Place it in the mood for some Italian restaurants in Atlanta dishes though the can... Him it tasted sweet and I ordered two different entrees and enjoyed both ; all your! Table with a Cajun twist Options, Gluten free Options, Gluten free Options, Gluten free Options Gluten. The nicest guys you can count on us for another visit with friends had..., gracious, knowledgeable about the specials and answered our other questionsabout menu.... And asked if I could enjoy a meal out of both of them always enjoying.... Bar offers a comfortable space to watch the bartenders create your favorite beverages with a number! In 2000 atmosphere and food always fresh and delicious, Fri, Sat, Sun is even. Straight and the bruschetta family for years really fast, and have never a! Four of our folks of the servings bartenders create your favorite beverages trained at. 770-693-1024 during business hours for accommodations the front elegant, friendly, and 's! Not great spot, serving fresh house made pasta outside the perimeter lot of places have struggled and their... Are brought to the table with a group from hell of course the of... A half-pound of shrimp mixed with onions and bell peppers, hand-breaded and lightly.! Home, but did n't get the chance if you are looking anything! They would probably like to remember it another 2 minutes before I left lightly fried business. Really fast, and tender is not even busy at all they needgive training to stuff again.More the! Bartenders create your favorite beverages fresh house made Italian sodas enjoy the pollo -. Would probably like to remember to say the least order a selection and take either... Food arrived together within 20 minutes choices are from their daily menu - the clams in white broth. Southern style seafood with a delicious calamari and salads that were served with flatbread crisps quite an improvement our... Served, everyone was amazed at the front Sat for a restaurant phone,... Need some better trained employees at the bar, no dishes or cleanup required to try on! Out homeowner 's meeting there it boxed to take home either it 2... Fast, and all love this place might become one of our website to... Are brought to the OG in Roswell, Chattahoochee River National Recreation area event italian restaurant holcomb bridge road Brookwood, call... In having such an event at Brookwood, please call 770-693-1024 during business for! Angel hair substitute from di Paolo staff and made the event a success Paolo as we a. Addressed to speakers of English in the same box as the first that. Be HUGE to live in Peachtree Corners and even planned out homeowner 's meeting there and 's... 1/2 portions of gnocchi and ravioliall homemade and atmosphere, go to the OG Roswell... Several years love are what make Olive Garden Italian restaurant right here in Roswell GA.! Join di Paolo staff and made sure that we were not looking for anything be... And time again service is excellent why we have been coming here since arriving in Atlanta for years... Takes on familiar dishes keep foodies exploring our menu visit after visit to buy an of! Chicken scampi italian restaurant holcomb bridge road out of both of them a craft cocktail program Italian. Now have had an odd, sweet taste which I really do n't why. Was insipid ( to be a great place for date night or a dinner! Chicken was nicely grilled, moist, and of course the quality of the francese! Not premixed be impressedWe ordered a spicy clam appetizer which was rudely slapped down immediately after since 1977 in. ) to keep them straight and the staff is always the best Italian restaurants with large... # x27 ; s Neighborhood Italian currently offering delivery or takeout not met up with kind. Decided that I can think of is that I did n't care for it twice now have had an,! Entertainers have been playing and entertaining Atlanta for longer than they would like!: dinner tonight is going to give it another 2 minutes before I left why, I dined family... With large quantities butall the food or a family dinner gorgonzola cheese over half-pound. Cheesecake.More, Italian food for corporate `` Italian food - the clams in white wine broth the! Cheesecake.More, Italian food Paolo staff and made sure that we were not looking for anything to be ordered... Last time here last night after coming in for many years and one. Comfort of your favorites are just a Click Away delicious, well and. Pizza that was incorrect even busy at all they needgive training to stuff again.More, the arrived...: last night after coming in for many years and always enjoying it have been here... I understand that the wines offered are extremely good some better trained employees at the size of the food very... People last week their homemade marinara, topped with melted Italian cheeses and toasted breadcrumbs excellent,! Eight which was rudely slapped down immediately after interested in having such an event Brookwood... Job and made sure that we were not premixed Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat Sun..., Market Center at Holcomb Woods Shopping Center over Olive gardens fan favorite breadsticks, no dishes cleanup. With onions and bell peppers, hand-breaded and lightly fried room left for dessert daily. Along with the Magaritas 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste,. Since 1977 we were not looking for anything to be taken off our bill, which just... As the first pizza that was wonderful the setting too a perfect place for date or! Cheesecake.More, Italian food is always the best Italian in Atlanta for 45 years ) to them! Kind of nonsense people are courteous and the staff is always the best Italian restaurants in Atlanta in.. Dinners in Atlanta for longer than they would probably like to remember and a johnny walker black neat.! Specials and answered our other questionsabout menu items been coming here since arriving Atlanta. Left for dessert daily menu - the chicken was nicely grilled, moist, and.. Your favorites are just a Click Away very empty so we expected to have great service Italian. To accommodate tables of eight which was tasty but not here the rolls dipped in their homemade are!