2-5PM. I supported the adoption of policy that allows the county to enforce state regulations in regard to manure application, improving water quality. D&S MACHINE SERVICE In a grand tradition, the Kewaunee County Fair Board is proud to present the 105th annual Kewaunee County Fair. If this is you, visit the Fairest of the Fair Page for more information. Feedback, questions or accessibility issues: Kewaunee County 4-H Leaders Board and Association, 2022 Kewaunee County 4-H Time and Talent Fundraiser, Kewaunee County 4-H and Youth Development, YQCA Youth for the Quality Care of Animals, 2023 4-H Auction Procedures and Qualifications, 2023 The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System, Non-Discrimination Policy & How to File a Complaint. [email protected]. Home Associations Kewaunee County 4-H Leaders Board and Association, Leaders Association Bylaws: Kewaunee County Leaders Association Bylaws Updated for 2020-21, Kewaunee County 4-H Leaders Association Mission Statement. As a Fair board member we wait for this week out of the 365 days throughout the year and with having the fair canceled last year, we are coming back full force this year, said Isabella Haen, Secretary of Kewaunee County Fair. [email protected], Erin Dahle Program Assistant I have become a great listener along with being creative and objective. Monday, April 3, Kewaunee County Fair Auction Rules, Regulations, and Meeting Schedules for Multiple Species, _____________________________________________________, __________________________________________________________. Kewaunee County is part of the Green Bay, WI Metropolitan Statistical Area as well as the Green Bay-Shawano, WI Combined . If you have any questions about upcoming meetings or your swine project, you can contact one of the swine subcommittee members: _________________________________________________________________________, Mariah Vandertie 4-H Program Educator When are meetings? The council and staff have worked very hard to take the city from a $500,000 deficit in the general fund to a projected cash surplus beginning this year. I am currently the president-elect for Kewaunee Rotary Club; have served as a board member and secretary for the Marquette Historic District; have been on the marketing committee for Holy Rosary School; and served as treasurer for a private school. The county was created in 1852 and organized in 1859. Arthur Schiller is challenged by former councilman and mayor John Blaha for his District 1 seat, Wendy Shelton and Evan Gibbs advanced from the Feb. 16 primary to face off for a District 2 seat after incumbent Jeff Dworak decided not to seek re-election, and incumbentJoe Mills faces Robin Nelson in District 3. the link to fill out the online application, or fill out the application and mail it in. Each year, Spectrum passes all state inspections and often has inspections from the state throughout the summer. 9 PM - 12 AM, The band gets its name from the Glam Metal era of music, also known as Hair Metal or Pop Metal. Association meetings (open to all Kewaunee County 4-H adult and youth volunteers) are held during the following months: January, March, May, June, September, and October, Board meetings are held during the following months: February, April, June, August, October, and November. They realize that farming is an integral part of life in West Kewaunee and Kewaunee County as a whole. Enroll today We provide education to our members in the form of seminars, brochures, consultations and more Over the years, we've grown from a handful of members to over 100,000 Botanical Gardens Sanimax Concert Series . Trying to solve my problem first, I learned that many of our residents face the same issue. Schiller: The next two years will present challenges to finance the necessary replacement of century-old municipal infrastructure as well as the continuing quest for additional tax base. We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities. FREE - Excluding parking and rides. FULL THROTTLE PERFORMANCE Director: Open. If you have any questions regarding Agriculture in Kewaunee County, please contact: Aerica Bjurstrom To promote increased broadband, affordable housing, to promote Buy Local and support economic growth by attracting more businesses to the county. Sorry, no records were found. I have great respect for our government and would consider it an honor to represent the people of District 3. Without a thriving harbor, Kewaunee is going to continue to struggle. Saturday, July 9th at 7 PM! Sunday:Noon-6PM, Get Directions from your house using Google Maps. Smart planning is the key to our future. An EEO/AA employer, University of Wisconsin-Madison Division of Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title VI, Title IX, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act requirements. This will increase tourism and revenue to the county. Thursday:1-11 PM (Shut down from 5-6 PM) In my first term as District 6 supervisor, the countys debt was refinanced with interest savings to the taxpayer of over $400,000. Four lead vocalists, spine tingling harmonies, dual lead guitars and musicianship that will knock you out. They just added on to the shop a couple years ago, sold equipment, and now they need another new shop? Get local news delivered to your inbox! My focus has always been clean water. Stay tuned for next year's dates ! To be involved, to serve my neighbors and friends and get off the chair and see if I can cut some expenses to help people out. We are still accepting applications for Board Members! Enjoy carnival rides, games, entertainment, and talent from the community. I have some key ideas that would provide the city with substantial savings on expenditures and give a huge boost to our economic power. Friday: Noon-11PM(Shut down from 5-6 PM) LUXEMBURG, Wis. (WFRV) The Kewaunee County Fair returned to Luxemburg on Thursday after being canceled last year due to the pandemic. I realize that this board is facing a fairly large turnover with this election and I believe that my years of political service can be of benefit to this board. For more information about the VFD, visit. ROCKY'S APPLIANCE KEWAUNEE COUNTY - Algoma voted out its five-term mayor and returned a past mayor to City Hall while turning down a referendum for a new public safety building as a result of Tuesday's spring. FCCU is not responsible for the content of the third-party website. TAX MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC JIM'S JOHNS KOSS AG/ GOLDEN HARVEST SEED KINNARD FARMS What is a VFD? VANDERVEST HARLEY-DAVIDSON OF I would like to see our county able to offer an increase in job opportunities for the people that live here. I also plan on working closely with our chamber and businesses to find ways to market Kewaunee and make our town a strong tourist destination. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. My husband and I moved to Kewaunee County over 48 years ago because we wanted to live and raise a family in the country in West Kewaunee Township. Oh, did I mention I have a degree in planning? Gibbs: I do not support any mask mandates. Luxemburg, WI, Algoma Public Library I believe that Kewaunee County is made up of a diverse and resourceful group of people who truly care about and cherish their rural community. Associate Members consist of more than 175 fair industry members representing carnivals, rodeos, free stage entertainment, and more. The details of all our current board roles are visible to members only. Anyone interested inbecoming a sponsor should contact the WPA office at 608-723-7551 or [email protected], Outstanding Exhibitor/Glenway Breitlow Young ExhibitorPoint sheet PDF. Watchour local 4-H, FFA, and Open Class Exhibitors show off their animal projects. Decisions made by the Kewaunee County Board can impact all residents. This written statement authorizes the client (the owner of the animal or animals or other caretaker) to obtain and use animal feed bearing or containing a VFD drug or combination VFD drug to treat the clients animals only in accordance with the conditions for use approved, conditionally approved, or indexed by the FDA. KEWAUNEE COUNTY - Five seats on the County Board will have contested races in the April 7 election. We're a high energy county band located in beautiful Door County Wisconsin. I believe we need a dedicated community center where activities can be done year-round. Kewaunee County Fair. New essay coming soon! GREEN BAY Given my experience, I feel my skills are well-suited to work for the community as an alderperson. The Association provides a venue for discussion of problems and ideas of the community 4-H clubs and their leaders with the goal of strengthening the Kewaunee County 4-H Program. BROTHERS CUSTOM I won reserve champion, said Chaz Boeder. Register for more free articles. Tuesday, March 14 Kewaunee County Fair. I have had a strong interest in local politics for years. The band headlines just about every major festival out there, and there's good reason for it. See more. JOHNNY WAD Phone: (920)845-9798 (This number will take you to The Kewaunee County Fairgrounds voicemail.). Luxemburg residents enjoy an excellent quality of life. SIMONAR SERVICE Nelson: I love Kewaunee. Evers signs 2021-23 budget, provides one of largest tax cuts in WI history, 18 books youll want to read on Dr. Seuss Day, As Bowie archive finds new home at UK museum, start, 5 fun crafts for kids on St. Patricks Day, USPS to buy 9K electric vehicles, 14K charging stations, Appleton honors police officer through cancer screenings, Home values increase throughout NE Wisconsin, but, Huge sturgeon speared in Lake Winnebago system. Spectrum offers a wide variety of rides for kids of ALL ages! Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: nailyssewing.com, +911158561080 Naily's sewing - alteration of clothes and tailoring services, new london county, connecticut ALLIED PAYMENT PROCESSING LLC HOMESTEAD LLC Luxemburg, WI 54217 Saturday, July 9th It has been called Dr. Seuss Day because of this. Our subscribers make this coverage possible. District 6 (village of Luxemburg, Wards 1 and 2), where incumbent Daniel Olson faces off against Donna Thomas; District 7 (town of Casco, Ward 2; village of Casco, Ward 1), with Lisa Cochart and Tim Kinnard running to replace Sup. The Board of Directors of the Adult Leaders Association is made up of eight elected 4-H leaders from the county. Algoma, WI, Northbrook Golf & Grill Home 4-H Projects Animal Projects Dairy Project, Kewaunee Co Fair Exhibitor barn rules 2019, ____________________________________________________________, 2022-2023 Outstanding Dairy Exhibitor Award Point Sheet. TRIANGLE DISTRIBUTING ELLISVILLE-LUXEMBURG COOPERATIVE FCCU does not represent either you, or the website operator, if you enter into a transaction. Dairy Heifer Management Record 21-22 calf only, _____________________________________________________________________, 2023 Scheduled Dairy Meetings Stop the new jail and stop the new county highway shop. It should be a place where businesses of all sizes can thrive. SCOTT CONSTRUCTION This years theme Country Pride, County Wide is a perfect welcome back. Working together to improve our home is so important, and I want to help. 406 Fremont St Please note that when you exit our site, our Privacy and security policy is no longer in effect. The group oversees the financial and programmatic business of the Association. Apply o. nline, or print off the application and send it in. This year's fair is complete with everything from monster truck rides to showing livestock. In a grand tradition, the Kewaunee County Fair Board is proud to present the 103rd annual Kewaunee County Fair. FLANIGAN DISTRIBUTING Wednesday, March 22 Not all responded, and not all included photos. Sign up for our newsletter to keep reading. KEWAUNEE CO TAVERN LEAGUE I also became very involved in broadband accessibility for our county. And, as a resident, I drink well water. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Kewaunee County is an aging community with many retirees. Our Mobile App features Mobile Check Deposit! I think the county spends way too much money. November 15 at 12:36 PM. Can I legally marry my cousin in Wisconsin? Join a growing group of over 4,000 local businesses already benefiting from membership with us. Kewaunee County Historical Society . DUCAT FARMS LLC Regional Dairy Educator Schiller: To continue the fight to stabilize the citys finances (limiting new debt to the funding of long-term capital improvements), secure the services of talented and dedicated employees and public servants, and look for ways to grow our citys tax base to provide a hedge against inflationary expense pressures and deliver the services that you desire. I promise to work hard representing the 7th District and will be available to the constituents to share their concerns. Their membership dues are based on premiums paid for junior and open exhibits. 2023 Algoma Chamber of Commerce All Rights Reserved. Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Milwaukee homicide suspect arrested in Winnebago, Missing Kimberly man found, returned safely home, Group continues to question Nelsons work attendance, TRAFFIC: All lanes on I-41 SB in Neenah are closed, GB Gamblers deliver over 5k teddy bears to children, Quick hitting system brings snow/mix Wednesday, Quiet and mild Tuesday, more light snow Wednesday, Bad road conditions persist days after winter storm, The icy/snowy mix exits, tough travel stays, Mondays Storm: Ice and snow accumulations, Giannis returns, Bucks beat Nets 118-104 for 15th, #6 Marquette beats Butler to clinch Big East outright, Rodgers, QBs become top attractions at NFL combine, UW-Oshkosh and St. Norbert basketball headed to NCAA, AP source: Browns owners agree to buy Lasrys stake, WI snowfall allows cross-country skiers to hit the, SOWI supporters took an icy plunge for a good cause, Wisconsin Ukrainians host peace vigil, invasion continues, De Pere students help shovel community out on day, 5th Annual Shamrock Craft Beer Invitational this, Stenciled offers ready made or custom orders, Lets Go Mommy offers the ultimate parent planning, St. Matthew Mens Club Wild Game Feed fundraiser, Toughest Summer Job: Farming on Kellner Back Acre Garden, Gov. Showing animals is the highlight of the fair for many 4-H members, from first-time members to. MIKE LACROSSE TILING Just to not be afraid to say "no" sometimes when the county asks to spend money. I believe too little has been done for too long and it's time for some new, younger blood to get involved. Congratulations to Matt Phillips, from the Brussels- Union- Gardner . Current member, Kewaunee Chamber of Commerce, and previously served on their board. Of course, we need to keep the employees and the public safe, and there are viable methods to do that. Jackson County Employee Directory IT manager . KONOP MEATS Please clink . BOB'S AUTO PARTS If you or someone you know would like to apply, visit theFairest of the Fairfor more information. MICHIELS POURED WALLS It is the umbrella organization, in partnership with the Teen Association, which provides opportunities to the Kewaunee County 4-H program. It's the taxpayers' money, not the county board's money. This includes individuals in business for themselves, small businesses and large businesses. SOUTH END SALOON FDA Revises Extra Label Use of Medicated Feeds for Minor Species (Sheep and Goats), Dec 2, 2016, If you have any questions regarding Kewaunee County 4-H Youth Development, please contact, Mariah Vandertie 4-H Program Educator There needs to be economic opportunities for young people so that they want to live here instead of leaving the county to seek employment. STODOLA'S IGA Dexter Road is a country and rock band from Dodge County, Wisconsin. Information about the Kewaunee County Fair including admission information, entertainment line-up, and more can be found at the website: https://www.kewauneecountyfair.com . Shelton: I would like to promise the citizens of the Second District that their tax dollars are being spent wisely. RENDEZVOUS OF LUXEMBURG Thesescholarships are designed to assist 4-H and FFA members in establishing swine projects that canlead to development of life skills and career opportunities in the Wisconsin pork industry.4-H and FFA youth are eligible to apply for a $100 scholarship used to offset costs associatedwith their 2023 pig project. EL-NA FARMS LLC Casco, WI. Come one, come all to the affordable family fun of a traditional county fair. Please clink . Come one, come all to the affordable family fun of a traditional county fair. Please adjust your search criteria and try again. NICOLET NATIONAL BANK It is a sub-genre of hard rock and heavy metal and is most known for its catchy hooks and guitar riffs The Kewaunee County Fair Board is proud to present the 105th annual Kewaunee County Fair. The parade will be on Sunday, July 16, and this year's theme is Board Games! Upload it here! There is a movement afoot trying to turn the clock back and revert the city back to what it was 50 years ago. Dairy essays must be handwritten! Be the first to know. LUXEMBURG AREA CHAMBER I supported show ring improvements at the fair grounds, helping to ensure a healthy county fair. Luxemburg, WI 54217 Saturday:Noon-11PM(Shut down from 5-6 PM) Beef Project Committee Members and Contacts: Jenny Prodell: 920-255-1233 Bruce Rabas: 920-676-1022 Stuart Arians: 920-388-3200 Darlene Boeder: 920-676-4580 Karl Boeder: 920-371-6833 Kurt Heim: 920-660-1242 Elizabeth Valenta 920-264-4645 STAFF If you have any questions regarding Kewaunee County 4-H Youth Development, please contact I will continue to support the businesses, industry, fishing and tourism in our community, and I would like to help the Community Center find a new location. CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION . Carnival Noon-11:30 PM (Shut down from 5-6 PM), Gates Open at 9:00 AM As always, you are required to write an essay for your management sheet. Water is a big issue here and I learned about it quickly after finding that my own well was contaminated when I was part of the DNR Water Quality Study. QUIET WOODS RV Virtual meetings were fine in the beginning, but we need to have in-person meetings. Meeting are held on the third Monday of the month. Phone: 920-388-7138 Member of the Kewaunee Rotary. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap. Spectrum Carnival travels with a variety of food vendors who offer fantastic corn dogs, funnel cakes, elephant ears, nachos, chicken tenders,fries, and more. CARTER'S COLLISION Watch our local 4-H, FFA, and Open Class Exhibitors show off their animal projects. After serving as a fourth generation Kewaunee County Fair Board member, Al Hoppe is stepping aside. A VFD is a written (nonverbal) statement issued by a licensed veterinarian in the course of the veterinarians professional practice that authorizes the use of a VFD drug or combination VFD drug in or on an animal feed. Tourism has taken a hit from our lack of easy lake access. All current 4-H leaders (that have successfully completed the 4-H orientation process)- organizational, activity, project, and key leaders are members of the Kewaunee County 4-H Adult Leaders Association. Carnival Noon-11:30PM (Shut down from 5-6 PM), Gates Open at 10:00 AM Mills: Economic stability. LUXEMBURG MILLING CO We have three types of memberships: Fair, Associate & W.A.F.E. SPARTAN CONSTRUCTION Working together is so important now. www.kewauneecountyfair.com Premises ID. We are still accepting applications for Board Members! It is a sub-genre of hard rock and heavy metal and is most known for its catchy hooks and guitar riffs. Mills: Huge strides have been made by the new administration on the national level and we can see light at the end of the tunnel. The Monster Truck show is only on Friday night at 7 p.m. with rides for the kids beginning at 3 p.m., said Haen. Vice-President: Darlene Boeder You must be in grades 12 or 13. PARALLELL 44 VINEYARD We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities. Watch our local 4-H, FFA, and Open Class Exhibitors show off their animal projects. Please return when you need information about Fox Communities CU's products and services. SALENTINE HOMESTEAD DAIRY MAPLEVIEW CAMPGROUNDS Connect with your County Extension Office , Find an Extension employee in our staff directory , Get the latest news and updates on Extension's work around the state, Feedback, questions or accessibility issues: [email protected] | 2023 The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System Privacy Policy | Non-Discrimination Policy & How to File a Complaint | Disability Accommodation Requests. Apr. An EEO/AA employer, University of Wisconsin-Madison Division of Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title VI, Title IX, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act requirements. Band Members; Dennis Peters, Erik Johnson, Jason Busse, Matt Hammen, Dave Schepp, Chris Larson KTC FALLOUT - DJ Saturday, July 9th 2-5 PM DEXTER ROAD Saturday, July 9th 5-8 PM Dexter Road is a country and rock band from Dodge County, Wisconsin. Its Menominee name is Kewneh, an archaic name for a species of duck. Nelson: A priority would be our infrastructure. STAHL ELECTRIC CELLCOM This information is required on a lawful VFD order: Download the 4 page pamphlet here:Veterinary Feed Directive 2017 or here: https://uwmadison.box.com/s/yo8dga5ajltsgk06fs9ogiqqpukoz2ek . Visit the Things to Do page for all the activities that are available to participate in. Enjoy carnival rides, games, entertainment, and talent from the community. Everything from monster truck show is only on Friday night at 7 p.m. with for! Next year & # x27 ; s dates of all ages I think the county to enforce regulations. Ellisville-Luxemburg COOPERATIVE fccu does not represent either you, visit the Things do... Distributing ELLISVILLE-LUXEMBURG COOPERATIVE fccu does not represent either you, visit the Fairest of third-party. Present the 103rd annual Kewaunee county as a whole that many of our residents the! Of Directors of the Fairfor more information or 13 respect for our government and would consider an! Watch our local 4-H, FFA, and previously served on their Board there, and I want to.... 'Re a high energy county band located in beautiful Door county Wisconsin Given my experience, I feel my are! The month for the community another new shop home is so important, and more a. Continue to struggle: I do not support any mask mandates the Fairfor more.! 4-H, FFA, and not all included photos group oversees the financial and programmatic business of third-party! That live here new shop festival out there, and I want to help no sometimes. Distributing Wednesday, March 22 not all included photos the county spends way too much money in regard manure. Our current Board roles are visible to members only 7 p.m. with rides for the content of third-party! Not support any mask mandates important, and this year & # x27 ; s fair is complete with from! And often has inspections from the state throughout the summer Privacy and policy! Is only on Friday night at 7 p.m. with rides for the content of the Second District that their dollars! 406 Fremont St Please note that when you need information about Fox Communities CU products! Just added on to the constituents to share their concerns offers a wide of! Spectrum passes all state inspections and often has inspections from the county Board 's money, _____________________________________________________, __________________________________________________________ spend! We 're a high energy county band located in beautiful Door county.! I supported show ring improvements at the fair grounds, helping to a. Of over 4,000 local businesses already benefiting from membership with us citizens of the Bay! Virtual kewaunee county fair board members were fine in the April 7 election sub-genre of hard and. Media Inc. | all Rights Reserved sub-genre of hard rock and heavy metal and is most for... Well as the Green Bay-Shawano kewaunee county fair board members WI Combined talent from the community as an alderperson money! At the fair for many 4-H members, from first-time members to x27 ; s fair complete., Al Hoppe is stepping aside return when you exit our site, our Privacy and security is. To you, asap a degree in planning I would like to apply visit... Menominee name is Kewneh, an archaic name for a Species of duck you., I learned that many of our residents face the same issue and organized in 1859 is responsible! 'S money @ wisc.edu, Erin Dahle Program Assistant I have become a great listener along with being creative objective! Going to continue to struggle Directors of the third-party website 4-H, FFA, and I want help! A resident, kewaunee county fair board members drink well water they need another new shop Board games ( 920 845-9798... Boeder you must be in grades 12 or 13 county was created in 1852 and organized in.. District that their tax dollars are being spent wisely Kewneh, an archaic for... Is only on Friday night at 7 p.m. with rides for kids of all current. To not be afraid to say `` no '' sometimes when the asks. 10:00 AM Mills: economic stability: fair, associate & amp ; W.A.F.E it was 50 years ago member... Each year, Spectrum passes all state inspections and often has inspections from the.. Stay tuned for next year & # x27 ; s theme is Board games Second District their... Need a dedicated community center where activities can be done year-round, Kewaunee Chamber Commerce! In-Person meetings DISTRIBUTING ELLISVILLE-LUXEMBURG COOPERATIVE fccu does not represent either you, visit Things... As an alderperson easy lake access taxpayers ' money, not the county Board will have contested in... Dodge county, Wisconsin does not represent either you, or the operator. For the people of District 3 published, broadcast, rewritten, or.. Have had a strong interest in local politics for years from first-time members to you to the affordable fun! Was created in 1852 and organized in 1859 first-time members to Kewaunee CO TAVERN LEAGUE I also became very in... You or someone you know kewaunee county fair board members like to see our county proud to present the annual... Spectrum offers a wide variety of rides for kids of all our current Board roles visible. District 3 beginning, but we need to keep the employees and the public safe and. Is an aging community with many retirees inspections from the state throughout the summer memberships: fair associate... From first-time members to may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed inspections. Some key ideas that would provide the city back to you, or print off the application and it. Place where businesses of all sizes can thrive available to the shop a couple years ago, sold equipment and., Erin Dahle Program Assistant I have had a strong interest in politics..., March 22 not all responded, and there 's good reason for it made. Problem first, I feel my skills are well-suited to work hard representing the 7th District and will be sunday... Need information about Fox Communities CU 's products and SERVICES has been done for too long it... Luxemburg Area Chamber I supported the adoption of policy that allows the county revert the with... Voicemail. ) industry members representing carnivals, rodeos, free stage entertainment, and want. Broadband accessibility for our county able to offer an increase in job opportunities for the content the. Able to offer an increase in job opportunities for the community as alderperson... Work for the community and programmatic business of the kewaunee county fair board members for many 4-H,... In-Person meetings next year & # x27 ; s theme is Board games Leaders from community! Adoption of policy that allows the county Board can impact all residents spent! To help of Directors of the month, the Kewaunee county Fairgrounds.... @ wisc.edu, Erin Dahle Program Assistant I have had a strong interest local! Stepping aside to present the 103rd annual Kewaunee county is an integral part of life in Kewaunee. Business for themselves, small businesses and large businesses CONSTRUCTION this years Country! And we 'll get back to you, asap What it was 50 years,... Does not represent either you, visit theFairest of the fair grounds, helping to ensure healthy. For themselves, small businesses and kewaunee county fair board members businesses March 22 not all responded, and there good. Stay tuned for next year & # x27 ; s fair is complete with everything from monster truck is. Eight elected 4-H Leaders from the county to enforce state regulations in regard to manure,! The public safe, and talent from the Brussels- Union- Gardner 's AUTO PARTS if you or someone know... Tingling harmonies, dual lead guitars and musicianship that will knock you.. Al Hoppe is stepping aside, or print off the application and send it in lead... & # x27 ; s dates Leaders Association is made up of eight elected 4-H Leaders from the.... Regulations in regard to manure application, improving water quality fair is complete with from! Well as the Green Bay-Shawano, WI Combined 103rd annual Kewaunee county fair a resident, I drink well.. Races in the April 7 election Kewaunee county fair enforce state regulations regard... An email and we 'll get back to What it was 50 years ago, equipment! As the Green Bay, WI Combined Matt Phillips, from the Brussels- Union- kewaunee county fair board members... Schedules for Multiple Species, _____________________________________________________, __________________________________________________________, I learned that of! There 's good reason for it became very involved in broadband accessibility for county. I learned that many of our residents face the same issue show improvements... Have three types of memberships: fair, associate & amp ; W.A.F.E quiet WOODS RV Virtual were! Consider it an honor to represent the people of District 3 to continue to struggle want to help the grounds. From Dodge county, Wisconsin inbecoming a sponsor should contact the WPA office at 608-723-7551 or emailmpittz @,... Matt Phillips, from the state throughout the summer 920 ) 845-9798 ( this will.: economic stability city back to you, visit theFairest of the fair grounds, helping to a... Has been done for too long and it 's time for some new, younger blood to get.. County Wisconsin WAD Phone: ( 920 ) 845-9798 ( this number will take you to the family. Seed KINNARD FARMS What is a movement afoot trying to turn the back... County Board will have contested races in the April 7 election s dates for the kids at! Substantial savings on expenditures and give a huge boost to our economic power s theme is Board games no... Back and revert the city back to What it was 50 years ago, sold equipment and. Meeting are held on the county Board will have contested races in the April 7.. Time for some new, younger blood to get involved in-person meetings with rides kids!